The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 5

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

A subtle swell of pleasurable sensations began to blossom inside me, sensations that soon gave way to mild unease. But I still gasped in pleasure.

"Maggie, it feels funny." I had never experienced a finger up my bum before, not even my own. I'd always seen that area as unhygienic. Maggie's mouth fell on to my neck as she whispered. "Darling Jen, don't worry it'll be OK, it will feel so nice." I wasn't so sure, but I trusted her and so I allowed her to push her finger slowly in and out of my arse. My concern lessened bit, and that was offset by the exquisite pleasure Maggie was generating with my clit.

As I stood doubled over the sink with my skirt hiked up and Maggie fingering both my holes at once, I experienced a wonderful, joyous sensation steadily growing deep inside me. It was like the feeling I got when an orgasm starts to flourish and expand, but this was better, bigger and stronger. I gasped. "Maggie, it's wonderful. I love it. Do it Maggie do it, fuck me like this." Maggie slid round to my side and pressed her cunt hard against my thigh, where, with increasing urgency, she began to ride my leg. I could feel the bristling of her hairy bush and a slight wetness on my skin. "Oh Jen, you are so sexy. I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum."

I was riding a tidal wave of pleasure; my arse gyrated as Maggie's hands performed miracles between my legs. "I'm cumming Maggie, I'm cumming now."

Her thrusting against my leg became more forceful, slamming her cunt hard against my leg. I was almost losing my balance as Maggie ground against me harder and harder. "OH FUCK JENNY, OHHHHH FUCK. I'M UHHHH CUMMING."

I grabbed hold of the sink taps to steady myself as Maggie continued to rub her cunt vigorously on me. She was crying out in shrieks and gasps, and the sound of her cumming helped to tip me over the edge and I climaxed suddenly and violently. The whirlpool of sensations twisting inside, overwhelmed and drained me and I gasped to a stop. I had cum; I had climaxed in the most intense way I could ever imagine. It seemed that with every fuck with Maggie, it just got better and better.

Maggie was also spent, for a woman in her fifties; this had been one hell of a workout. She leant, almost drunkenly on the counter top, breathing heavily and gasping as if she had just run a marathon. My legs felt weak again and I clung on to the sink to stop myself falling to the floor like a damp dishcloth.

I felt a bit sore between my legs; the delicate tissue down there had come in for a bit of a pounding lately. "Wow Maggie, I didn't know I was capable of feeling that good. Do you make all the girls feel like this?"

Maggie re-tied her robe, smiled benignly and sat back at the table. She flopped down in the chair, clearly drained, and drank the rest of her orange juice.

"I'm exhausted Jen, absolutely exhausted. But it was fun wasn't it. I had a really good time." I got the impression that Maggie didn't want to talk about the other girls, but I was so damned curious, I had to know how I rated as a shag.

"So who was the last girl you had in your bed before me?" Maggie laughed awkwardly, it was clear that she was reluctant to talk bout it.

'Why on earth do you need to know Jen? You are the best I've had in a long time."

I persisted, "But who was it Maggie?"

She sighed and said, "Oh well if you have to know, it was Debbie."

"Debbie?"

"Yes, Debra Costa." I remembered her name but I couldn't quite picture her.

"What's she like?" Maggie seemed hesitant.

"Oh she's OK, not as wonderful as you though Jenny. You'd better get your knickers on and get off home, I don't want to worry your mother." She was trying to mollify me and divert me away from the subject.

"Have you got a photo of her I could see?"

Maggie looked flustered, "Well they're all on my laptop, I'll show you another time. Let's get you off home." Suddenly, from not wanting me to leave, Maggie was now keen to get rid of me. I decided to drop the matter, I'd make it my business to find out another time and maybe get to see those photos. Right now, I didn't want to antagonise her, it was in my interest to appear relaxed and content with the situation.

"OK Maggie, I'll just pop upstairs and get my shoes and knickers." I got upstairs and went in to her bedroom, the smell of sweat and pussy still lingered; it was a very nice smell. I grabbed my panties up off the floor, pulled them on and then slipped in to my shoes. I noticed a couple of small yellowish stains on the bed sheet; was that me or Maggie, or both of us. I checked myself in the mirror once more, I didn't want any hint of my activities to be spotted by my mother; I knew that she'd be looking for signs that I had been canoodling with Alan. The very thought made me feel queasy. I was satisfied with my appearance, not too shabby, but I needed to re-apply some lippy, that would be a dead give away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.