The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 2

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Saturday afternoon found me sitting in the kitchen, on the chair that Maggie had sat on. I liked the idea of sitting where Maggie's crotch had been; it was my favourite chair. I was sipping away at a cup of milky coffee and nibbling on some chocolate biscuits. My mother was in the hall, chatting on the phone, I could hear her voice but I couldn't make out what she was saying. She finally hung up and came in to the kitchen.

"That was Maggie on the phone..."

The mention of her name immediately grabbed my attention. Suddenly, I was petrified that Maggie had decided to grass on me. I thought that she had told my mother about me wanking myself off; my mind reeled.

Trying to be as casual as possible, I said, "Oh?"

My mother continued, " Yes, she'd like you to pop round to her house and help her sort through some old clothes she has collected for next month's Church Bazaar. But only if you want to, she said she could do with a young person's opinion on what to keep and what to bin."

I relaxed, no great expose then. Damn right I'd like to pop round there, if the kitchen experience was anything to go by, I was in for some serious fun.

Again, trying to sound nonchalant, I said, 'Oh, I suppose I could pop round for a while, when does she want me round?"

"Well anytime really, whenever it suits you." I shrugged my shoulders. "OK, I might as well pop round now, I've got nothing else to do. I'll just go and get changed."

"Changed, whatever for? It's only Maggie's, go as you are." I looked myself up and down, my Saturday casuals, pretty much like every other day's casuals, were hardly sexy, and sexy is what I wanted to be for Maggie.

I had to come up with an excuse and real winner popped right in to my head.

"Well, seeing as I'm going that way, I might as well go and see Natalie afterwards. I haven't seen her for weeks."

My mum adopted that certain smile when she thinks she knows something.

"Oh I see, Natalie, right! She's the one with the older brother, Alan isn't it?"

I smiled sheepishly as if she'd got me, "Yes I think that's his name, but I'm going to see Natalie, that's all. I don't really like Alan that much, he's a bit nerdy for me."

My mum said, "OK if you say so Jen." I was happy that my mother still thought of me as a normal heterosexual girl, and not a budding dyke, desperate to fuck her friend. I skipped up the stairs in to my room and started the process of looking sexy.

Off came my jeans and baggy T-shirt, and down to my plain white skimpies.

Out of my undies draw came a matching black bra and panty set that I'd rarely worn.

I surveyed myself critically in the mirror, having swapped white for black, checking myself out as I paraded in my sexy underwear, yep, pretty damn horny. I postured and posed, bending over to check out my arse, and pushing my tits together to get a cleavage to die for. If this didn't get Maggie gagging for it, then nothing would. Next was the skirt, I didn't have many to choose from, my college one was too school-like, navy blue and pleated. I had to settle for a denim skirt I bought on a whim in the market. It wasn't immodestly short, coming down to an inch above the knee. At least it fitted, just, it would have to do. Then the top, white was out of the question, the black bra would show through and I didn't want to appear slutty, well not if mum saw me I didn't. A pale grey one was almost perfect, although when tucked in to my skirt waistband, it was a little tight and the buttons were pulling open a bit, but boy, did it show off my boobs?

I decided to have the top hanging loose, it looked like a better fit that way, but it was less flattering for my boobs. I applied a bit of make-up, some pink lippy and some eyeliner. I brushed my collar length mousey brown hair; I had yet to start bleaching it, and skipped back down the stairs. I had almost made it to the front door with a casual, "Bye mum, back soon." Typically, my mother was ready to pounce. "You do look nice Jen, I hope this Alan chap appreciates it."

"I've told you, I don't like him. See you later, bye." I kissed her on the cheek and was through the door like a whippet. If only she knew, I was glad she didn't, that I would much rather shag Natalie than her brother. But sadly, Nat was resolutely straight.

I had such an urge to get to Maggie's house, all of three streets away, that I almost ran, but I didn't want to turn up exhausted and sweaty. It didn't take me long to walk the quarter mile to Argyll Terrace, and soon number fourteen was in sight.

I quickly tucked my blouse in tightly to my skirt and undid three buttons: there was a pleasing amount of cleavage on show, and my tits bulged seductively.

I got to number fourteen and rang the bell, the door opened almost immediately; it appeared that Maggie was expecting me. Maggie's face was a picture of delight and happiness. Her eyes roamed up and down my body stopping to linger at my tits. 'Oh Jen, Jen! You look so lovely, come in sweetie, come in." I hurried inside and stood, waiting in the hallway. Maggie shut the door and turned towards me, her eyes still wandering over my body.

"My word Jen. You do look incredibly..."

I finished for her, "Horny?"

"I was going to say beautiful, but yes, you do look incredibly horny too."

It was my turn to look Maggie up and down. It was clear that she had made an effort too. Her greying hair was now dyed a light brown and she was dressed rather provocatively. Her normal attire was sensible plain shoes, a below-the-knee dress or skirt and a flowery or patterned blouse. Today, Maggie had opted for a very short white skirt, white high heel shoes and a scarlet scoop-neck top that displayed a large amount of bosom. Margaret Wilmott was fifty-three years old; this outfit would look more appropriate on a twenty- year old. But I wasn't in a critical mood; I was in a shagging mood.

It seemed a waste of time to delay the inevitable with pleasantries and chitchat, and so I got straight to the point. "Shall I go up to the bedroom?" Maggie stepped up to me. 'Well, you're a fast one aren't you Jen? Who would have thought that Mrs Pierce's little girl would turn out to be such a..."

Again I finished for her, "Slut?"

"I was going to say, sexy little thing. But, slut will do."

Maggie's hands crept around my waist and she pulled me to her. Her tits pressed against mine and once again I felt her crotch grind against me, but this time it was against my own. Her mouth was on my neck, her perfume was strong. "What about helping me to sort out those clothes?" I melted in to her embrace, the jelly-like feeling returned as her hands boldly raised my skirt to caress my arse.

I gasped as her hands gently eased down inside my knickers and began exploring my crack. "Are there any clothes?" I asked her.

Her mouth moved to my ear, her tongue probed inside, I shivered again.

"No of course not Jen."

I brought my hands up on to her full heavy tits, it was the first time I had ever felt a pair of boobs that were not my own. It was a glorious, exciting feeling as my fingers squeezed and groped her big firm round boobs. Her nipples were hard and I could feel them through her bra and the thin cotton of her top.

Playing the innocent, that I obviously was not, I said, "So why did you invite me round Maggie?'

Her hand had now slipped around to my belly and then slowly down through my bush, then her long slender fingers slid between the wet lips of my cunt and up inside me. Never before had another woman's fingers been inside me. I felt like crying with pleasure as her hand gently massaged my pussy and stroked my clit.

Her breath was on my neck as she whispered; "I invited you round so that I could make love to you my dear Jen. I want to fuck you so very much, I want to fuck your brains out."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.