The Rescue of HMS Beverly - Cover

The Rescue of HMS Beverly

Copyright© 2013 by Smiley Smith

Chapter 20: The Journey to Jewel

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Journey to Jewel - This is the story of the rescue of the HMS Beverly, a private space vessel transporting a man and his household's 1200 women from the planet Jewel to the planet Apple. During the trip a major disaster occurs and ship is nearly destroyed in a very remote portion of the galaxy. The story begins with the TFS Zeus and Captain Edward Jones receiving a distress call from the Beverly. This story contains sex and spanking from a M/F genre. The spanking is often severe but never without a point.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi harem story, sci-fi space story

Over the first three days of the second leg of our trip on the Lee, I gave the Captain Gonzales her birthday spankings. We had more fun afterward. After the last one she realized she had forgotten a certain pinching ritual she loved at the end of the birthday spanking and said we had to do it all over again. I knew she was just looking for more fun, but she was the captain after all and I had to do what she requested.

The 10th tier ladies and I spent most of the six days of the return trip planning for our arrival on Jewel. The eight ladies being promoted to senior sister of their Orders were totally swamped with requests from Jewel. The ladies of the intact orders were also swamped with requests but they at least had the staffs to see that most of the requests were from the same households over and over again. One household actually requested resolution to the same problem 25 times in one day, each time having a different household member send each request.

Slowly at first and then faster as the days went on things began to get more organized. The ladies from other Orders spent extra time helping the new tenth level ladies. I was absolutely astonished at how quickly things began to get organized. The ladies at the household were calming down and the ladies on the ship becoming more and more efficient.

The first of the six days I received 340 requests for my assistance in solving a problem from the ladies in the 8 orders that were being reorganized. When I pointed out that one household had submitted 85 of the requests across the 8 Orders the eight new senior sisters asked me to contact the household and tear the man a whole new ass hole. I did contact him. When I pointed out the problem, he laughed and then the man immediately apologized. He continued much to my surprise said, “I am very sorry Minister. I lost my temper and overreacted to my problem on my farms. While it is a total catastrophe it is nothing that cannot be fixed over time. I scared my ladies half to death by saying something you never say to a woman on our planet. It is totally my fault. I’ll see to it that this stops. I told them it would be their butts that paid for the result of the problem if it was not solved. Your ladies responded to my request immediately and resolved the immediate issue, almost immediately. I never thought to tell my ladies until several hours later, after I had calmed down. This is my first true crisis since my father died two months ago, and my ladies do not know or trust me very well yet. They must have been totally panicked. I’ll make it up to you and your ladies when there is time. I will make it up to my ladies immediately. I did not realize that they are so afraid of me when I loose my temper. I would never seriously hurt them, but they do not know that yet”.

I responded to the man, “You might find this hard to believe but we are in the same boat right now, so I understand.

“I hope to meet you sometime soon and swap stories”. We said our good byes and that was the end of that.

After that we went through the rest of the requests and found of the remaining 255 request 206 had been submitted by 5 other households, and of the 49 remaining 36 were duplicates. I had eight ladies who felt that they had failed me by not seeing the problem, begging for a serious punishment spanking.

I asked, “Before we go that direction, can we first determine how this is usually avoided?”

Linda spoke up and said “Sir, usually these requests are all filed into the household computer or the computers on the Beverly. The computer would have sorted the duplicates out”.

“Why is that not being done now?”

Tina said, “We don’t have our ship’s computer now, Sir”.

I asked, “So who responsibility is it?”

Brenda said, “It is our responsibility, Sir. With or without computers we are responsible for efficiently getting you information so that you can make good decisions and that we don’t waste your valuable time. Our jobs are too important for the wellbeing of the inhabitants of the planet to let mistakes like this occur”.

I’d later learn that part of a sisters training was an extension of Murphy’s law: “Anything that can go wrong will go wrong”. The extension was: “Anything that can go wrong will go wrong unless I make absolutely sure that it does not go wrong personally”. This was one of those cases where 85 ladies of the man’s household were making absolutely sure it did not go wrong personally, each of them requesting help from my household.

Victoria then said, “Sir, I know you want to say, ‘Mistakes happen and this is just something that was unforeseen and will not happen again’. You would be right since we will never let it happen again. However you cannot just let us off the hook. We would not let our sisters off the hook if they made a similar mistake. Our jobs are DEADLY serious. People die if we make mistakes. What is worse is that they lose trust in us. We cannot let that ever happen”.

Clair said, “Sir you must spank us at least to tears, or it would not be fair to the rest of my sisters. I, and I am sure that the rest of my sisters here agree, must be held to a higher standard. If you had not caught this and had approved the requests, when you make the decisions, we would have passed them back to the households. It almost certain that no one would have noticed the error going back, since right now there is no filter at all going back the other way. All 85 of those responses would have ended up in the same household on the same day. The same thing would have happened in the other households with multiple responses. These people would loss respect for us, and if the media would get a hold of this the whole planet would lose respect for us”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.