The Rescue of HMS Beverly - Cover

The Rescue of HMS Beverly

Copyright© 2013 by Smiley Smith

Chapter 13: The Next Six Days

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Next Six Days - This is the story of the rescue of the HMS Beverly, a private space vessel transporting a man and his household's 1200 women from the planet Jewel to the planet Apple. During the trip a major disaster occurs and ship is nearly destroyed in a very remote portion of the galaxy. The story begins with the TFS Zeus and Captain Edward Jones receiving a distress call from the Beverly. This story contains sex and spanking from a M/F genre. The spanking is often severe but never without a point.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi harem story, sci-fi space story

The next six days of the trip would be a dream come true to most men.

We were finally done doing what both legally and customarily needed to be done.

It was clear by now that the 8 other orders were now in total disarray. The remaining 25 members in each Order that stayed in at the Reverend's home were not getting any leadership from the ship and were completely unguided. The other orders tried to help but were not able to give much assistance and there seemed to be resistance in accepting the offered help.

The Jewel planetary government had contacted me and had about a million questions, besides wanting to know what my plans were. The economy of the planet took a nose drive when the Reverend's death was announced. It turns out that the ladies of the Orders more or less ran the government and the economy. With out the direction of the Reverend's ladies and the loss of that amount of leadership sent investors scurrying to other planets. To put it bluntly everything was going to hell in a hand basket, and everyone could see a looming economic disaster ahead if control was not restored. I was shocked to see how easily things in the government of Jewel came unraveled.

The political leadership of the planet knew how to act swiftly though. Once they were informed that I would accept the Reverend's position, and once they knew who I was, they immediately appointed me the Minister of Interior. They also recognized me as the Reverend's legal heir. This made things easier on the women in the household.

Paula said at that point, "It is good that they have recognized you swiftly as the Reverend's heir. My sisters in the convents and at the household will feel safer now".

I wanted to get to know each 10th tier sister better, so over the next six days each 10th level sister spent about 4 hours alone with me. As you might expect, the four hours were more than just question and answer sessions. Each one wanted a good girl spanking. Clair's was the most interesting.

The discussion centered on her life and her experiences. I also wanted to know how they felt about things on their planet and how the household ran. Clair finished the discussion of her background with, "Sir, I love to be spanked especially when I've been a bad girl. I've been very arrogant, very bad girl lately. I made you save my life twice. I wasted valuable time while you explained the error of my ways. Would you please spank me for doing that? I deserve it. I brought the Order cane with me so you could do it right". She knew I preferred the shorter cane and had brought that one.

I asked, "Before you answer my next question, if you answer is smaller then what I expect I will give you what I expect plus the number you indicated. So that there is no cheating on my part I am going to write my number down". I went to my desk and wrote the number (25) down then I asked, "How many strokes do you think you should receive for this offense?"

She thought about it a second and said, "320, Sir".

I was so shocked I just about fell on the floor. I asked, "How did you come up with that number?"

"Sir, I figured that I should receive 1 stroke for every person on the Beverly that you saved that I endangered and at least 20 for endangering you. I figure I am getting off easy, Sir. One stroke per life is a small price to pay".

I said, "Yes, while I see your point, I want you to be out of the autodoc in less than a week. We can break this down into installments. There will be in many one on one meetings over the next few decades I am sure. You'll get 25 today".

She looked a bit relieved and said, "Thank you sir, may I strip?"

The nice thing about an autodoc is that even if the girl is naked the strokes can be administered as hard and placed however you wanted. You don't have to worry about bleeding or internal injuries, at least with the implements we use.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.