The Rescue of HMS Beverly - Cover

The Rescue of HMS Beverly

Copyright© 2013 by Smiley Smith

Chapter 12: The Fight

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Fight - This is the story of the rescue of the HMS Beverly, a private space vessel transporting a man and his household's 1200 women from the planet Jewel to the planet Apple. During the trip a major disaster occurs and ship is nearly destroyed in a very remote portion of the galaxy. The story begins with the TFS Zeus and Captain Edward Jones receiving a distress call from the Beverly. This story contains sex and spanking from a M/F genre. The spanking is often severe but never without a point.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi harem story, sci-fi space story

The third day went pretty much the same as the second day. The ladies from all four orders went through the capitulations. There were more bolters but I was now expecting it and I understood that it was just a fear reaction from the ladies involved. I made sure the "bolters" were handled well and each had a chance to thank me after they capitulated.

The fourth and fifth days there were even more bolters. I was beginning to wonder if bolting and getting a chance for sex after might be the cause of the problem, not fear of the punishment. As far as I could tell though it was not the cause, the younger sisters were just plain scared. Fortunately it was over quickly for them.

The nights after were quite a bit off fun. Waking up in the mornings was more fun.

Finally all the capitulations were done.

Between my sleeping companions, the birthday girls, and the "bolters", I was down to 290 ladies to have sex with. I was somewhat shocked at how many ladies had already had sex with.

I realized that with a little bit of planning and a little bit of help from the autodoc (the equivalent of little blue pills) I could probably have sex 40 girls a day and finish the customary sex in a little more than a week. After what the ladies went through in the capitulations, I thought they deserved a 'roll in the hay' as soon as I could make it happen. We set up four sessions 4 hours sessions a day with 10 girls each, I did not have to worry about fore play or making the sex last long. We needed to finish the customs, so that we could concentrate on the details of how everything worked on Jewel. We also needed to start reorganizing the household.

It all went pretty much as planned. I 'did' the ladies quickly. If there was time after we had more 'fun'. There was always time after. These ladies loved to be hand spanked and played with. Everyone got their turn.

We were in the fourth day of the customary sex, when an interesting thing happened at diner. I was eating when two ladies from different Orders got into a fist fight. I jumped in and with the help of a several other sisters broke it up. When we had reestablished order and I demanded an explanation. The explanation was short on reason and long on emotion. I said, "Ladies I will not tolerate this type of behavior at all. This is a ship in space, not a grade school schoolyard. I want to discuss your punishment with the senior sisters before we proceed. You will both kneel here with your hands clasped behind your head until I return". They did as instructed. They were both crying by that point. I ordered them not to say a word before I returned.

I walked away out of the passenger compartment into the passageway and the senior sisters followed me. Once the door closed, Amanda and Yoko started to apologize to me for the behavior of their sisters. Frankly I did not want to hear an apology from them, it was not their fault. "Ladies these things are going to happen from time to time. These ladies are adults and I firmly believe that people who misbehave like this are the only ones responsible. I would have dealt with it immediately but I wanted to be sure of the ground I stood on before I proceeded. How is this normally handled?"

Paula said, "Inter order discipline for something such as this is usually handled on two levels. First the sister is punished by the Reverend. Then the Orders apply punishment later to their member because of the public embarrassment of the Order. Usually the Reverend used such opportunities to set an example, and punished the ladies involved publicly and severely. The Orders usually punished the ladies privately, by removing some of their privileges for a period of time, since when the Reverend was done they were in no shape for additional physical punishment.

Amanda said, "Sir, we need to nip this in the bud or it will get worse. You need to severely punish the ladies for their transgression. I will not have my sisters behaving this way. They expect to be severely punished at this point. We all expect and want them to be severely punished. This kind of conduct, no matter what started it, is unacceptable. This is not the time to be lenient".

Yoko said, "Sir, I completely agree, and when you are done, no auto doc treatments unless there is serious damage. Let them heal naturally for several days and have the doctors watch over them until then".

Lori continued, "Sir you need to use an implement on them that is not one of any Order's implement. Naturally the punishment must be on the bare. The ladies should be required to remain naked for the next week also to increase their humiliation".

Tina said, "Sir, whatever you use make sure that you remember that they are trained to be severely beaten. You are stronger than most men on our planet but remember this is punishment and as punishment they need to be punished past their point of begging for forgiveness and apology. It has to be worse than the capitulation punishments. Sorry sir, I know you don't like to do this".

I said, "Ok ladies. I get the picture. Just one question, though, you didn't set this up like last time did you?" I am afraid I was getting a little paranoid at this point.

Amanda said, "No Sir".

Yoko said, "No Sir".

Paula said, "No Sir, and if I had known this was going to happen I assure you that I would not have let myself get in trouble the second night".

Robin added a "No Sir".

I asked, "What did the Reverend use to punish you ladies when this type of thing happened?"

Jackie said, "Sir the Reverend used an old buggy whip from the 19th century. I wish you'd find something else though. It took months to heal my sisters after a 15 minute session with that thing. Please try to remember you are punishing the victims not the medical staff". They all laughed.

Victoria agreed and said, "The idea is to make the lady realize that she needs to control herself before she gets into trouble, not to tear the skin off her back. I'd suggest something you may lecture them with every few minutes.

I said, "Well since they are behaving like spoiled teenagers, how about I use a hickory switch. That will leave them with plenty of blisters and welts. They will certainly know they have been punished after 60 or 70 strokes of a switch".

I added, "Ladies, I want to make something clear here. When I decide to punish someone, I get to decide how severely they are punished. If I decide to be lenient I expect that you will be too.

"These two ladies are still hurting from the deaths of their friends from a few days ago. This was a spontaneous event, one that is not likely to be repeated. I am going to be lenient with them".

Paula, who had said little to this point and looked very uncomfortable as Amanda and Yoko were just short of demanding the death penalty, looked relieved and said, "Thank you Sir. My sisters here are a little too upset to see that they are overreacting. They are reacting in anger and they don't realize it, yet. They are also feeling some of the pain from a few days ago and are on a hair trigger. This is one of the reasons the Orders do not punish people for a couple of days after such incidences internally".

I said, "Ok then let us get this over with".

I returned to the passenger compartment and went to the replication station. I fabricated 12 hickory switches prepared for punishment. These switches were stripped of bark and about 1 yard long (almost 1 meter long). I brought 12 since I expected I might break a few.

When I returned to the two ladies saw the switches and knew they were in big trouble, and that I was not going to let them off easy.

I ask the ladies if they had anything to say to me.

Rose Marie said, "Sir, I am sorry for my actions. I know you must punish me severely, I deserve it. Please spare my sister though. I never should have touched her possessions. The item was so beautiful and I didn't think before I touched it". She turned to her sister and said, "I am very sorry I got you into this Candy. This incident is my fault. I would never have taken that beautiful crystal from you though".

Candy then said. "Sir, I am sorry for my actions too. I know you must punish me severely, I deserve it. Please spare my sister though. Even if she touched my stuff I should never have reacted the way I did. I started the fight, she just protected herself after I attacked her. I do not know what got into me". She turned to Rose Marie and said, "Sorry sis, despite your actions I should have not jumped you like that. I am the one at fault here".

They both turned to me then. I said, "Ladies, I'd lecture you about conduct on a star ship if I thought there was any point in it. You both know that you were in the wrong. It ended up in a fight. You've been through a lot of stress the past few days. Something like this was bound to eventually happen.

"I still have to punish you. I cannot have people fighting on my ship. Your actions could have resulted in serious injury even death. You will both receive 60 strokes of a hickory switch. Afterward you may NOT use the auto doc for one week". In a week the autodoc would allow them to remove any marks or scars that did not heal correctly. The Ladies now knew they would be sleeping on their stomachs for a while. Still they took it in stride.

Candy said, "Yes Sir. I understand. Thank you, Sir, for correcting my actions".

Rose Marie said, "Yes Sir. I understand. Thank you, Sir, for correcting my actions."

I said, "Very well, let us start then. Both of you strip naked please". They did so quickly. I continued, "You will both restrain the other. One of you will get ten stokes of the switch and then both of you will exchange places. Follow me please".

I led them to a table with adjustable height legs. The table was about five feet long and four feet wide. I quickly adjusted the table to waist height of the Rose Marie, though since Candy's waist was almost the same height it did not matter. I told Rose Marie, "Bend over the narrow edge of the table". She did as she was told. "Now stretch your arms out as far as they will go. Now put your hands together and interlace your fingers and hold them tightly. Do not let go, or you will receive extra strokes at the end".

Rose Marie whimpered, "Yes Sir". She did as she was told.

I said to Candy, "Hold her wrists in position and make sure she does not let go. If you let her let go you will get double the extra strokes she gets".

Candy said, "Yes Sir". Candy grabbed her sister's wrists as instructed and pulled her tightly to the end of the table.

I went to the right side of Rose Marie. Took my first switch, measured my target. I lifted my hand up to the height of my shoulder and then brought the switch down hard to her buttocks, flicking my wrist at the last moment.

Swish, SMACK!!! "Owwwhh", Rose Marie exclaimed. I did not give her time to recover but gave her the ten strokes quickly. Swish, SMACK. "Owwwhhhhh". Swish, SMACK!!! "Ohhhhwwwhhh" Swish, SMACK, "Awwwwhhh". Swish, SMACK!!! "Owwwhhhh". Swiss, SMACK!!! "Owhhh". Swish, SMACK!!! "Ohhhhwwwhhh". Swish, SMACK, "Awwwwhhh". Swish, SMACK!!! "Owwwhhhh". Swiss, SMACK!!! "Owhhh".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.