The Rescue of HMS Beverly - Cover

Preview

The Rescue of HMS Beverly

by Smiley Smith

Copyright© 2013 by Smiley Smith

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Space, MaleDom, Spanking, Harem, Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi harem story, sci-fi space story

Science Fiction Sex Story: This is the story of the rescue of the HMS Beverly, a private space vessel transporting a man and his household's 1200 women from the planet Jewel to the planet Apple. During the trip a major disaster occurs and ship is nearly destroyed in a very remote portion of the galaxy. The story begins with the TFS Zeus and Captain Edward Jones receiving a distress call from the Beverly. This story contains sex and spanking from a M/F genre. The spanking is often severe but never without a point.

Author's Note

This story is set in the Earth year 4525. It contains descriptions of corporal punishment of women often severe, in a usually consenting or semi consenting domestic like context. The spankings described are usually carried out by a man, but occasional a woman does the spanking. If you have a problem with that please go elsewhere (Don't tell the author. I respect your right to make a consensual choice and expect you to respect mine. I ignore all flames).

I have taken a lot of Science Fiction leeway and made assumptions in the story. I apologize to any physicists or aspiring physicists out there that know that what I write can't possibly occur. I would just like to remind you that in 1492 most people believed the world was flat and thought they had ample evidence to prove it. Personally I believe, that whatever men and women want to do, we will figure out a way to do it, eventually. Who can say what can and cannot be done in 4525. If you told me when I was fixing 1.5 megabyte disk drives the size of washing machines, 12k of memory mini computers in 1977, that I'd have a 280 gigabyte disk drive with a computer with 64 gigabytes of memory, in a box just slightly bigger than the size of a toaster, I would have bet my soul you were wrong.

My stories are a group series told from the point of view of one or more characters. All of the series will continue and develop over the rest of the author's life. Don't be surprised to find small alterations in the story line if you find reposts of my stories over the years. It is the author's intention to provide an enjoyable experience for the reader, who is into spanking, either as a fantasy or for play. I will also fix any glaring errors or contradictions I might have made.

Please leave posts to the author on the sites where the story is posted. Please make them positive posts. The author will entertain all FRIENDLY comments and suggestions. I will even accept ideas future story line developments.

Finally in whatever you do, please play safe. Some of the punishments and implements described here not practical or safe in the current century.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.