Mcgovern High - Cover

Mcgovern High

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - McGovern High School of Science and Technology becomes the first publicly-supported school in Texas to have The Program. Soccer players Danny Hierro and Vince Miller get selected against their wishes, and worry that people will realize that they are secretly lovers. New student Michelle Black is glad for the opportunity to meet people, but might run into some problems of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Gay   Heterosexual   White Couple   White Male   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Michelle Black, Friday, January 29, 2010

Mrs. Joseph was waiting for us at the front of the school.

"When the four of you have stripped, I'd like to see you in my office."

That meant I wouldn't have time to fuck Shane. We all got naked, more quickly than the crowd would have liked, and followed Mrs. Joseph at a brisk pace through the school hallways. When we got to her office, she closed the door and sat at her desk.

"Thanks to the security camera, we've managed to get Garrett Madden and Kevin Mullins suspended." They had been the ringleaders of a gang of football players that attacked Danny the day before. "Unfortunately, they were unwilling to give the names of their co-conspirators, and Ms. Martinez vetoed my suggestion to threaten them with a week in The Program." Vince snorted when he heard that.

"You laugh, but additional Program time is actually a common punishment in some states. It doesn't exactly mesh with the purpose of The Program, but it has proven very effective, particularly in reducing sexual harassment. That brings me to my next issue. After exhaustive review of the security tapes, I haven't found any recordings of the altercation with Jason Trevino. That means he's gotten away with it for at least the second time, which is likely to embolden him."

She looked directly at me, "You were very wise to be careful this week. I hate to say this, because it should never be the victim's responsibility to avoid rape, but you should continue to take extra precautions, even after the week is over..."

'Only one more day, ' I thought to myself.

"You should be fine using the girls' bathrooms, but try to avoid being alone in the hallways, and keep your wits about you when you're out around town. He may try to stalk you. If he does, tell me and I'll try to set up a sting. If we're lucky we can catch the little..." She paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "I'm sorry, I just had to remind myself of professional decorum. Anyway, we might be able to catch him before he harms anyone else."

The bell to go to class rang, and Mrs. Joseph dismissed us after giving us her cell number, "remember, if you need anything, either today or any other time, don't hesitate to tell me."

I had been expecting to have sex with Shane, but hadn't gotten to. That meant that I was really horny by the time I got to class, so I asked for relief. I stood up at the front of the class and started fingering myself. I'm sure every guy but Danny was hard. I closed my eyes and imagined that my fingers were Shane's. He was still inexperienced, but I was planning to give him some lessons in finger-fucking and cunnilingus over the weekend. I went fast, knowing that I had a five-minute time limit, and quickly worked myself up to a satisfying, albeit not spectacular, orgasm. I opened my eyes, taking in the gazes of my slack-jawed classmates.

'Only one more day, ' I reminded myself, and sat down next to Danny. I asked him to walk me to class, but there was no need. In fact, no one bothered us all day. I suppose what happened to Mullins and Madden had served as a deterrent, at least for the time being.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.