Mcgovern High
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - McGovern High School of Science and Technology becomes the first publicly-supported school in Texas to have The Program. Soccer players Danny Hierro and Vince Miller get selected against their wishes, and worry that people will realize that they are secretly lovers. New student Michelle Black is glad for the opportunity to meet people, but might run into some problems of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Gay   Heterosexual   White Couple   White Male   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Shane Bush, Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dad was waiting in the kitchen when I got out of the shower.

"You want a ride to school? I figured with this Program thing you might want to wear shorts."

"Good idea, thanks."

He dropped me off in front of the school, where a crowd had gathered in anticipation. It included most of the school, a local TV news crew, and a motley assortment of church groups screaming that The Program was an abomination unto the Lord. This last group was closely observed by a pair of cops.

I made my way through the crowd and found Michelle.

"I have an idea," she said, "let's give them a surprise."

My dick got hard as I imagined what she was thinking of. We stripped off quickly and Michelle got down on all fours.

"Give it to me, baby!" she yelled.

I needed no second invitation and quickly knelt down. I grasped her waist and eased my dick into her cunt. The crowd around us cheered as I started fucking her doggy-style. I tried to hold out longer than I had the last time, both for Michelle's sake and for the audience. I bit my lip and groaned as I neared the point of no return. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and came inside her.

We both stood up and tried to make our way through the crowd. I noticed that it was freezing cold and wanted to get inside, but first I had to accept a high-five from just about every guy we passed.

I made it to my first period English class and sat down. Fortunately the heat in the building was set to a comfortable temperature. The teacher asked me if I needed relief, which elicited laughter from the rest of the class. I filled her in on what had happened and she blushed.

I got mobbed again coming out of class, mainly with girls wanting the same treatment I'd given Michelle. I regretfully informed them that that didn't count as a Reasonable Request and got to Trigonometry just before the bell rang.

I sat down for lunch with Michelle and the guys from the soccer team. We were exempt from requests during lunch. That didn't stop a guy I recognized from the football team, Jason Trevino. He demanded that Michelle show him her pussy.

"You can't make requests during lunch," Michelle informed him, curtly.

"Says who?"

"The Program pamphlet, dumbass. Did you bother to read it?"

"Fuck you!" He stomped off, muttering under his breath.

Michelle informed us that she had already had problems with the guy.

"Yeah, he's bad news," Vince said, "Molly Alvarado said he raped her in the bathroom at a party last year, but the cops didn't believe her."

"Shit, now I'm worried about going to the bathroom." We'd all heard stories about what could happen to girls using the boys' bathrooms during The Program.

"Get someone to walk with you," Vince's brother Anthony suggested, "I can go with you now."

"Thanks," they walked off together. Vince Miller

By the time lunch ended, I was in desperate need of relief. I got to Biology and told the teacher so.

About five girls raised their hands.

"Thanks, but I think I'll take care of myself." I had only once tried to do anything with a girl, last year. I had been dating Shannon Greer for a couple of months, and finally wound up in a situation where I couldn't talk myself out of having sex. When my dick went limp, she immediately dumped me. I ended up having to pay her not to tell anyone, and she'd come back for more money over the summer.

I stood at the front of the class, spat on my hand, and grasped my cock. As the entire rest of the class watched me, I began stroking it. I bit my lip, fearful that I would accidentally yell out Danny's name. I pumped harder as I got more into it, throwing my head back and closing my eyes. I felt my toes clench against the cold tile floor. I could feel an impending orgasm and tried to aim my dick upwards, towards my chest. I didn't quite make it before I lost control. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I had spurted onto the desk of the girl in front of me.

"Uh ... sorry."

She didn't respond, except to keep staring at me. I made my way back to my seat, and class began.

After school let out we had soccer practice. Since Danny, Shane, and I were in The Program, we were technically supposed to practice naked. However, it was 45 degrees out, and about to rain. Coach Massey waved us over.

"Are you kids going to be able to handle this naked?"

"We'll do our best," I responded.

While everyone else went to get changed, we went to the girls' locker room and put on our cleats, shin guards, and athletic cups: the only clothing we were allowed. During practice, we tried to keep warm by jogging in place between drills. It sort of worked but we were still really glad to hit the women's showers. Through the steam, I noticed that Danny was getting hard. There didn't seem to be anybody around, so I figured it was safe.

I walked up to him, knelt down, and took his cock in my mouth. It instantly grew to its full size. I started out by running my tongue up and down his shaft, and then worked each of his balls in turn. I knew he loved it when I did that. I returned to his dick and started sucking. I deep-throated him and gradually increased the pressure. That did it for Danny and he warned me that he was about to cum. I pulled off and finished him off with my hand. His cum splattered onto my face and chest before being washed down the drain.

We finished washing up, then went out to the locker room, where Shane was waiting for us. We walked out to the front of the school, where our clothes were stored in big plastic bins. Fortunately, the rain had held off and we hurriedly got dressed. Shane went off to meet his dad, and I drove Danny home.

The rain finally started just as I was pulling up to my driveway. I dashed inside, where Mom was putting dinner on the table.

"Do you need a shower, dear?"

"No, I took one at school."

"Good, then can you call your brother and father for dinner?"

We all sat down, and I helped myself to linguine as Mom and Dad interrogated Garrett about his day. They got everything they could out of him and turned to me.

"How was your second day in The Program?"

"Ok, I guess."

"Did you think any more about what we talked about last night," they had suggested I take the opportunity to come out of the closet, which I shot down."

"No."

"We really think it would be good for you. You know the premise of The Program is to help you become more comfortable with your sexuality."

"I am comfortable with my sexuality. It's just that my friends aren't."

"Are they really your friends, then?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not asking them to be in my wedding. I just want to keep hanging out with them."

"You know, being yourself is more important than being popular."

"No it's not."

Garret came to my rescue. "It's not like he's completely changing his personality or anything. He just doesn't want to tell everyone in the world all the details of his personal life. I don't see what's wrong with that."

"Fine, we'll drop it."

Relieved, I finished dinner in uncomfortable silence and then went to bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.