My Unconventional Life - Cover

My Unconventional Life

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I'm one of triplets. My brother, sister and I have no idea who our father is. We may even have different fathers. We live with our Uncle Bob. He's a nudist. He's really good at putting sunscreen on me out by the pool. We kids didn't think it was strange that Mom slept in Uncle Bob's room. We didn't think it was strange that we kids all slept in the same bed either. And by the time we were in high school, we didn't want it any other way. Our life was unconventional. But we liked it that way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism  

I am still amazed, to this day, that neither Shannon nor I had a real orgasm until so late in our lives. I’m quite sure we got close, but we just never quite went long enough to actually get there.

Of course we were not aware that our mother never had an orgasm until after we were born. She was kind of down on men at that point, and the only ones she would suffer to have around were her father and brother. Grandpa loved being a grandpa, and loved taking care of us, even when that meant changing one diaper only to find another one needed changing, only to find the third one was dirty and then it started all over again. Grandma loved feeding us, and Grandpa loved playing with us and cleaning up after us. That left Mom a little time to relax, and I guess it was Uncle Bob who entertained her while she did that. I also think it was him who helped her work through all the emotions about how she got pregnant and all that. He listened while she ranted and raged about how unfair it was. And, knowing him, I suspect he held her a lot while she cried, both before and after we were born. We’ve never asked exactly when, or how they came to be intimate. Some things you just don’t ask. And when she let slip that the first orgasm she ever had was given to her by her brother, I think it was unintentional. I know nobody tried to explore that, or get more out of her.

So I don’t know if mom could tell somehow that us girls had never quite gotten there, or she just wanted to make sure we knew what it could be like. Actually, I don’t even know if she was involved, or if Uncle Bob decided something on his own.

All I know is that the next summer, when we turned fourteen, the first time I asked Uncle Bob to put sun block on me, he did things differently.

At first it was just like before. His big, heavy hands pushed and moved all over my back and shoulders. It felt wonderful, after so long without feeling that. Of course by that time I was quite used to having Brinn’s penis in my mouth, and swallowing his delicious cum. When I could get any. Shannon turned out to be a worse cum slut than I was. And Brinn had learned exactly how to lick, suck and nip at our pussies. I think it was during those times that we got really close to having an orgasm. But his tongue got tired, and his jaw ached after a while, and like I said, he just never quite went long enough to get us there.

This year, when his fingers smoothed the oil over my butt, they slipped between my cheeks and rubbed the dickens out of my anus. I jerked, both because of the surprise of his aggressiveness, and because it felt good in a funny, naughty kind of way. When three fingertips strum your anus, it just feels strangely, weirdly good.

When it was time to turn over I was already excited. That’s because both Shannon and I now had real breasts. There was no doubt about it now. We didn’t wear bras, so I don’t actually know how big we were, but we could push the flesh around with our hands, and our areolas and nipples were well formed and obviously individual features. And when Brinn played with them, or sucked us, our nipples got nice and firm.

My nipples were already erect when I turned over. I’m pretty sure it was in anticipation of what was going to happen. And it was fantastic as his big hands crushed my breasts and moved them all over my chest. When he twiddled my nipples my knees drew up all of their own accord and they kind of flopped apart. I wasn’t even aware I was doing it, but he saw.

“Oh, you need a shave check?” he asked, his voice teasing.

Except that this time, when his middle finger slid between my pussy lips, and landed on my bump, he stiffened that finger and the two that flanked it, and started whipping them back and forth, sideways, while pressing down.

My butt tried like crazy to come up off the chaise lounge, but the pressure of his hand kept me there. I let out a strangled groan and he leaned down to kiss me, I think to keep me from screaming.

I have to say here that we had always kissed Uncle Bob on the lips. We kissed everybody in the family on the lips. Not like Brinn kissed us, of course, but we weren’t shy about giving him a really nice good night kiss that lasted probably longer than such kisses did in other households. Maybe even a lot longer.

But this wasn’t like that. This was a Brinn kiss. And it almost shut me up. Almost. What he was doing between my legs didn’t feel like anything that had ever been done. Brinn had rubbed me raw down there before, and my own finger had circled my bump for an hour or more. But I had never tried to rub my bump clean off before. And just as I drew a connection between the similarity of watching Brinn jerk wildly on his penis, that first time we saw him do that, and what Uncle Bob was doing to me right then, something inside me snapped, and the most unimaginable, delicious, astonishing, incredible feeling started in my pussy and shot outwards like sunlight from the sun. And at the exact same time, an ocean of happiness and joy crashed into me until I knew I was drowning because I couldn’t breathe.

And right in the middle of it, Uncle Bob slid that long middle finger inside me, and hooked it, and pulled, like he was holding me up in that ocean.

I saw sparks. I heard somebody making this hoarse, gasping, agonized sound that I thought meant someone was being tortured, and just as I realized it was my voice, he pulled his finger out of me and stood up. He was erect. And I had never been that happy in my entire life.


I lay there like I was dead, while Uncle Bob went and dove into the pool. There hadn’t been anybody else out there, but just as I heard the splash of him diving into the pool, Mom came out of the house with a tray of pink lemonade and cheesecake. She walked over to me and stood, looking at me.

“What happened to you?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I said, tiredly.

“Did your uncle put sun block on you?” she asked.

“Uh huh,” I sighed.

“Did he do a really good job?” Her voice sounded strange.

“The best ever,” I sighed again.

“I see,” she said. “Have something to eat when you feel like it.”

Then she went and called Uncle Bob to the ladder. When he climbed out, she pulled him inside the house.

About ten minutes later Shannon came out.

“What happened out here?” she asked.

“I’m not sure,” I said. I had recovered by then.

“Mom dragged him into the bedroom, and now they’re going at it like crazy,” said Shannon. “Remember that first time Brinn went down on me and you had to smother me with a pillow?”

I nodded.

“Somebody needs to take a pillow in there, because she could sure use one.”

“Go ahead,” I said, my voice relaxed. I had never felt this relaxed in my whole life.

“I’m not sure I want to know what they’re doing,” she said. “Do you think having actual sex is going to be better than what we do now?”

“I have no idea,” I said.

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked. “You sound funny.”

“Nothing’s wrong with me. I’ve never been better in my life.”

“Have you been drinking?” she asked, suddenly.

“No!” I snorted. I didn’t like the taste of anything the adults had let me try.

“Well you sure sound weird.”

“I’m just relaxed,” I said. “School’s over, and we have the whole summer ahead of us. Life is great.”

The next day, I went out to the pool. Uncle Bob was running the vacuum around the bottom, cleaning it.

“Would you put some sun block on me today?” I asked, eagerly.

He looked over and smiled. “Not today, kitten. Let’s not rush into things.”

I thought about that. I knew, by now, that Uncle Bob was doing things that people outside our family would frown on, at a minimum. But I also knew that our family was different from other families, and that that was okay. The outsiders might not believe that, but I did. What happened in our family was our business. And I also knew that Uncle Bob was showing restraint. Or using restraint. Whenever Shannon and Brinn and I discovered some new joy, we overindulged in it immediately. Like I said, Brinn had rubbed my bump raw before. And the fact that Uncle Bob didn’t do that ... didn’t go for broke ... didn’t get whatever he could ... had this vaguely important aura about it that, while I didn’t fully understand it, I knew was really important.

“Okay,” I said. “But you will do it again someday ... right?”

“Yes,” he said. “When I think you’re ready.”

“Okay.”

The next day I was listening to my walkman when I heard Shannon scream so loud I could hear it even over Joan Jett, singing I love Rock and Roll. It sounded like it was coming from the pool. I jumped up and looked out the window. She was flopping on a chaise lounge, and Uncle Bob’s hand was between her legs. This time Mom came out of the house just as he stood up, and before he could dive in the pool. Shannon was lying there all limp and spread out, just like I had been. I felt my pussy get wet, just looking at her.

And then Mom got to him, and grasped him by his erection, and led him into the house.


It only happened once for each of us. Then, suddenly, Uncle Bob didn’t want to put sunscreen on us any more, and when we tried to sit on his lap we were suddenly too heavy.

It was because, while they had discussed him doing that, Mom wasn’t aware when he decided to take the opportunity and give me what might be (and was) my first orgasm. She figured it out pretty quickly when she came out and saw me like that, but she hadn’t actually watched.

She did watch when he did Shannon. She watched from inside the house. And it wasn’t that she got jealous, which is something I still don’t understand. The first time I saw him climb on top of Shannon and slide that big, beautiful boner of his into her, I wanted to scratch her eyes out. It’s not so bad now, but I still want him all to myself. And I know that’s not fair because ... well, I’m getting way ahead of myself here, so let’s just get back to the story.

Mom could tell that we liked it too much. She got worried that we’d want more and more and she didn’t want us to want more and more too soon. We were only fourteen, after all. So it was Mom that called a halt to the festivities.

But she didn’t know about Brinn.

And of course, the first thing we did was teach Brinn how to do what Uncle Bob had done to us. So now, both Shannon and I had a lover, for all intents and purposes, who did everything except actually fuck us. And we slept with him every night.

It turns out that if you have a lot of sex, your body gets conditioned to want a lot of sex. And Brinn was having to keep two girls happy. And that was fine, because we took care of him too, except he gave twice as much sex as he got.

I know this sounds stupid, especially if you’re a guy. If you’re a guy, you’re thinking, “If only I could sleep with two hot fourteen-year-olds every night, who would blow me and jerk me off, and who I could rub up against and suck their titties and fingerfuck them to my heart’s content. I would never complain about anything again!”

But it’s not stupid. Brinn worked very hard to take care of two horny girls. But remember this. Every night he took care of two of us, and only one of us took care of him. He basically pampered us, and then one of us would spend a couple of minutes making him spurt. I mean that’s all it ever took. Especially if we sucked him.

And once in a while, he just wanted to be pampered, too.

The form that took was that he’d come up to one of us, usually during the daytime, and say, “I’m horny.” And we knew that meant he wanted a quickie. And that was fine. We didn’t mind doing that for him at all.

So when Uncle Bob cut us off, so to speak, we were unhappy ... but not starved. By the time our fifteenth birthday arrived, when we snuggled up against Uncle Bob, it was just that, a chaste snuggle. We still kissed him, but the urge to do anything else was tempered by the fact that, usually within hours, we’d be under the covers with Brinn, warm and splayed out while he brought us delicious orgasms. We had also realized how often we’d gotten close to cumming before, and now both Shannon and I could grab a quick orgasm any time we wanted, even without Brinn. Quite often, while he was taking care of one of us, the other was taking care of herself. We called those “warm-up orgasms.”

And because we didn’t react to being cut off ... Mom arrived at the completely inaccurate conclusion that our sex drives were well under control, and that Uncle Bob had not wakened a monster in either of us.

Of course there were other things going on in our lives then too. School was more complicated, and we had extra-curricular activities, so we weren’t home as much. We all even dated, though we usually went out together, triple-dating. Nobody thought that was strange, but it had the unanticipated side effect that our dates felt weird about trying anything with us, because there were so many people around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.