A Family's Story
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by mandym

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A family on a summer vacation stops at local country fair and ends up the entertainment for two local rednecks and the sheriff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   boy   girl   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Violence  

In July of last year, while driving home from a family vacation through rural Georgia, we decided on a whim to that it would be "retro" to visit a local county fair that we had seen advertised on billboards along the way. We all laughed at the "characters" we'd surely encounter in the hick town that the fair was located in. But this little stopover turned out to be much, much more than that. It became an encounter that changed our lives in ways I could never have conceived.

It all started innocently enough. My son Jeremy had noticed some signs along the highway advertising mud wrestling and a monster truck event and both he and his sister, Amber, begged to us to stop and see what it was all about. Amber, like me, certainly had no interest in either event, but she was just vain enough to be bored driving around with no one looking at her. She is a little full of herself, admittedly, but I guess I'm somewhat to blame since I'm constantly telling her how stunning she looks.

We'd stopped really on a whim, I guess, but once Jeremy saw the packed crowd of local high school and college kids he was definitely tuned in. At sixteen, he thought of himself as a stud, a babe magnet, and I have to say that I agreed with him. Tall and nicely built, he had what some might consider an over-confident, even arrogant air about him, but as I've always said, if you've got it why hide it. The crowd of unsophisticated rubes at this ridiculous county fair would be no match for him!

Amber, his sister, has never ever shied away from competition of that sort either, and there was certainly no reason she ever should. Believe me, it's not likely she'd ever lose a sex-appeal contest, and like I said, I've told her so. Even at fourteen, she is already simply stunning. Like her mother, she blossomed early and at fourteen was already literally spilling out of her C cup and well on her way to the D cup I wear. Her tiny waist and the kind of long, slender legs only a teenager possesses coupled with what can only be called a bosom that would be spectacular even on a full-grown woman, make heads turn everywhere she goes. She is truly breathtaking. And she knows it. She is also a total flirt. Again, my fault I suppose.

Amber is a few inches taller than I am, but neither one of us is particularly tall, but that's our only shortcoming, believe me. We both have luxurious blonde hair and breathtaking figures, and no one has ever complained about the rest of the package either. If I seem a little conceited, well, it's for good reason. We are certainly not an average-looking family. I've taught Amber that we are physically

blessed and that men and some women get great pleasure out of looking at people like us, so she should never be shy or ashamed about showing her assets to the world.

My husband, Bill, is perhaps the least like us. He's a great guy who works extremely hard and has managed to make more money than either of us could have ever imagined while growing up together poor in the Mississippi Delta. We're certainly not poor any longer, and I finally have the life and belongings that I was meant for. God doesn't make someone like me and leave her poor and unseen, that's what I've always thought! But Bill doesn't really seem to understand that. He's constantly criticizing me for letting Amber dress so "provocatively," as he puts it. He even suggests that my own dress goes a bit too far at times. He was in that mood today.

"Do you see the looks your daughter is getting," he said to me, as Amber sauntered on ahead, flipping her hair off of her face while proudly showing her charms to the local rubes, who surely had never seen a body or face that stunning in rural Georgia.

"She's beautiful. Why wouldn't they look," I replied.

"They're ogling her, Candice," Bill stated shortly. "Can't you a least get her to pull her top up a little? And you might do that, too," he said, looking at what I admit was my perhaps risqué display of flesh.

"She's an attractive young girl, Bill, and men enjoy looking at her. There's nothing I can do about that. Just let her have fun. And let me have fun, too," I sniffed. "You don't always have to be such a prude. The guys who are looking are just enjoying the sight of two attractive, sexy women. It's very natural," I added with a huff, and refused to pull my top up.

"She's not a woman! She's fourteen, for Christ's sake," he snorted. "And she shouldn't be a grown man's wet dream!"

"God, Bill, you are so middle class!" was all I could think to say.

Amber did look exceptionally sexy that afternoon, it was true. We were both wearing blue, midriff baring tube tops, and very tight, very short white miniskirts. Amber was wearing her top dangerously low, and I'll admit the way I was wearing mine wasn't much different. We had naturally attracted a nice little crowd of male admirers. It was sexy, sure, and it was also fun.

I loved the way Amber performed in front of her "fans," even if Bill didn't, and I enjoyed my own growing group of gawkers as well. We both know how to do this stuff, and I know a lot of guys were just drooling over both of us. And why not! We're both teases, I guess, but I see nothing wrong with that. It gives guys who could never ever get girls like us something to dream about, right? It's sort of charity.

"You see those two older guys there?" Bill said, pointing to two ugly rednecks who appeared to be in their mid thirties, roughly our own age. "They've been following Amber almost since we got here," he scowled.

I had noticed them, and I had noticed them blatantly checking me out as well. They were one of the reasons I wasn't pulling my top up. Why not tease them a little, I thought. "Oh, they're harmless," I said, laughing. "I doubt they've ever seen anything as hot as our daughter out here in the sticks."

Or as hot as you," he replied, but maybe not in a very complimentary way. "Pull your top up, for Christ's sake."

I just ignored him. It had really, really irked me that he hadn't noticed those two guys checking me out as well as Amber. I mean did he really think Amber was the only one with a hot body? I can still attract a crowd, too, and I was determined to prove it! I certainly was not going to pull my top up now! In fact, I slyly nudged it down a little more.

Amber and I continued our competitive flirting, but after an hour or so, we both had grown bored parading around the fairgrounds for the locals to stare at, so we told Bill we were ready to leave, and despite Jeremy's need to "score," we all walked off toward the parking lot to resume our trip home. I could see that Bill was very thankful to be leaving.

Bill was repacking some things in the trunk and I was looking through a suitcase to find a tee shirt to wear in the air conditioned car, which Bill always keeps too cold. Amber and I had just slipped into the tee shirts and slithered out of our tube tops, when I heard someone behind us demand that I show them my "tits."

Astonished at the outrageous remark, I turned around to see the two men Bill had pointed out to me an hour earlier. They were obviously more than a little drunk and even more obviously aroused.

"What did you say?!" I said incredulously.

"I said why don't you and that sweet little thing over yonder shows us your tits," he slurred.

The other one just grinned.

"Don't talk to them," Bill said nervously. "Just get in the car."

"Now don't ya'll go all nasty on us. We just tryin' to be friendly," the drunk said, spitting a spray of brown liquid through the yellow gap in his teeth. "Your woman and that sweet little thing over there got a really nice rack on 'em, and we just think it would be right friendly of y'all to give us a little peek," he said to Bill while leering openly at me.

"And maybe just a little feel of that young one's pussy, too," said the other, the bigger of the two, who had assumed a very menacing pose.

"Get in the car!" Bill said again.

"You are disgusting," I said haughtily. "Neither I nor my daughter would ever have anything to do with trash like you two. God, just the idea of it makes me sick!"

"Get in the goddamn car," Bill said again abruptly.

I did as he asked, but not without first giving those two horrid low-class jerks a quick little glimpse of the "tits" they would never have. As we drove off, I noticed one of them on his cell phone as I flipped them my middle finger out the window.

"I should have kicked their asses," Jeremy said as we drove away, "And I would have if Dad hadn't driven off so quickly.

"I know you would have, Honey," I said. "It's really lucky for them that we left," I added, patting his knee.

"They were just like so disgusting," Amber snorted. Still, I noticed her nipples had hardened beneath her flimsy tee shirt. I felt a strange adrenalin rush as well. "They thought they could ever have anything like us?" Amber concluded, tossing her hair back over her shoulder. "As if!"

"We wouldn't have had any of this trouble if you two would keep yourself covered," Bill said a bit testily. We let his remark pass. It was hardly our fault. We were just being what we are. They were simply trash who thought they could intimidate us.

Ten or fifteen minutes later, our nerves had calmed down some and life was returning to normal. We were chatting about where we should stop for dinner when Bill noticed a squad car with its lights on coming up behind us.

"Oh, shit," Bill exclaimed, slowing down to let the police car pass us, "I think he wants us to stop."

"Well, wouldn't that just be the perfect ending to the day," I said.

Hoping that the police car was going somewhere else, Bill pulled over only to see the squad car pull in directly behind us. A few minutes later, a very large man with a belly the size of a beer keg came ambling up to the car.

"Howdy folks," he smiled. "I'm Sheriff Mallory. Mind if I have a look at your driver's license and registration?"

"Sure," Bill replied, reaching for his wallet. "What are we being stopped for?" he added in a somewhat peevish tone.

"Oh, it's probably nothing," the sheriff said, smiling first at me then at Amber in the backseat. Her boobs looked even larger unrestrained beneath the clingy tee. His smile and stare seemed to linger a long time on her chest. "Got a call from a couple a good ol' boys down the county fair, said some folks from out of town were rude to them and then tried to run 'em over with their car. Got a license number. Know anything about that?"

"What?!" Bill said in astonishment. "Did they tell you what they said to us?"

"Well, no they didn't."

"Well, I'll tell you what they said," I offered angrily. "They made some very lewd remarks to my daughter and me. They were both very vulgar men and they should be arrested!" I added indignantly. The sheriff's eyes now lingered on my chest.

"I have no doubt, ma'am. I know those boys and they're never up to much good. But I gotta follow up on what they said. It's the law. If you don't mind following me up the road just a bit, we can get this all straightened out. Likely it'll be those boys accompanying me back to the county jail, I imagine. They been there many times before. So if you don't mind, just take a minute of your time. Have you back on the road in no time," he said smiling.

"Is this really necessary?" Bill asked.

"'Fraid it is, sir. I just want this to get cleared up and everybody back about their business."

"Will we have to actually see them again?" I asked. "They were just so disgusting and low class. They are not the kind of people we care to have anything at all to do with. Can't you just arrest them for the way they behaved to us?"

"Soon as you identify them, ma'am, I'll do just that."

"They were ugly, too," Amber pouted from the backseat.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, nodding to Amber. "That's true. Now, if y'all just follow me down the road apiece we'll get this all taken care of," the sheriff said, smiling at Amber and me while doffing his hat and striding slowly back to his car.

The sheriff made a U turn, and Bill reluctantly followed him.

"Jesus Christ," Bill exclaimed. "Remind me never to stop in the sticks again."

About four or five miles down the road, the sheriff turned onto a rutted, gravel road that turned first into a wooded area and then into a meadow with a shack attached to a barn building next to it. The sheriff got out of his car and beckoned us to do the same. Bill was hesitant, but I just said, "Let's do this and get out of here. I really won't mind seeing them get in trouble for what they did," I added with a smirk.

"And I'd like to kick their asses!" Jeremy added.

"I don't know," Bill said, hesitating. "This doesn't seem right. I don't think this is proper procedure."

I was already out of the car and angry at all of those low lifes for interrupting my day, and in no mood for Bill's ridiculous hesitation. Sometimes his maddening caution about everything is just exasperating. "Jesus Christ, Bill. I'll just go take care of it myself then," I said irritably. "I can identify them all by myself!"

Bill got out then, followed by Amber and Jeremy, and we walked up to the porch were the sheriff awaited us.

"Come on inside, folks. Just take a minute," he said.

The room was sparsely finished and littered with the sort of trash that single men live with. The two disgusting men we had encountered were sitting at a long table in the middle of the room amid a clutter of beer cans and whiskey bottles. They were both smoking nonchalantly.

"These the folks that disrespected you, Billy Ray?" the sheriff said to the bigger of the two men.

"Sure enough is," he replied, looking me up and down. "We asked real nice like if these beautiful young women would be so gracious as to show us they tits and they just flat out refused. Said we weren't good enough to see city tits!"

"That true?" the sheriff asked Bill. "Seems a might unfriendly to me."

"Let's go," Bill said, beckoning to me and the kids to leave immediately.

Suddenly, the sheriff slammed his nightstick into Bill's solar plexus, and as he lay writhing on the floor gasping for air, he kicked him hard in the gut. He put his boot on the side of his head and coolly said, "I'm not done here, son. I need to hear a bit more."

Amber, Jeremy and I were stunned, unable to say a word, and for the first time afraid.

"You see, son," the sheriff said calmly to Bill, "around here when a man asks to share something that another man has, specially if what he's got is something fine and pretty like what you got here, it's customary to let him have a little taste. Like if you had yourself a fine old Kentucky bourbon and wouldn't let another man have a little nip, or a fine rifle and wouldn't let him shoot it, or a fine horse and wouldn't let him ride. That's just plain ol' disrespectful," he said, pulling Bill to his feet and handcuffing him to a chair.

"Now boys," he said, "'xactly what was it ya'll wanted? To see these fine women's tits? Well, let's get 'er done and let these fine folks get on their way."

Bill was still gasping for breath in the chair he was handcuffed to. I was more upset at the moment than frightened, and had decided that if all they wanted was a peep show, I'd give it to them so we could leave. Right now was the time to cooperate, I thought. We could report it to the proper authorities later.

"Boy," the sheriff said, pointing to Jeremy. "Why don't you get those shirts off a them two fine womens and let these two boys have a look see at those big fine melons," he said cordially. "Hurry up now," he added with a hint of malice.

Jeremy looked at me perplexed. "Just do it," I mouthed to him, hoping to end this disaster as soon as possible.

The sheriff ordered both Amber and me to turn toward those two disgusting pigs that caused all this, and instructed Jeremy to remove his sister's shirt first and then his mother's.

I watched Jeremy as he approached Amber from the rear and slowly lift her shirt over her head. The sight was dramatic. Amber stood there, her incredibly flawless breasts jutting from her impossibly perfect body. I was proud of her. She made no effort to cover herself. She knew she was superior to the trash leering at her, and she stated that with her poise.

"Look at the tits on that little bitch, Jelly," the one called Billy Ray said. "Bet they mighty tasty, too, don't you think?"

"I'm going to have me a taste right soon," Jelly answered. "Tell you then."

"How 'bout you, Jeter," Billy said to the sheriff.

"Why I might be talked into a little taste myself," he laughed. "Now boy, let's have a look at your mama's fine tits."

I felt Jeremy move behind me, and as he lifted my shirt, he very casually but very certainly cupped my breasts before pulling the shirt from my body, revealing them to our captors.

"Motherfucker!" Jelly exclaimed. "What a fucking rack. Those fuckers real? I never seen a rack that size with no sag at all on a old bitch like 'at. Holy shit, man, I want my dick between those fucking cans!"

I hated him for calling me old, I'm barely 34, but as I stood there listening to these cretins describe my body, all I could really think about is what I felt certain was Jeremy's deliberate embrace of my breast when he removed my shirt. And that coupled with Jelly's crazy rant must have excited me somewhat because I could feel my nipples involuntarily begin to harden slightly. Oddly, it was this excitement that gave me some courage to confront these disgusting men.

"Are you satisfied now?" I said contemptuously, proudly exhibiting myself to their leering stares, just as Amber had done. "May we leave now?"

"What do you think, boys?" the sheriff asked. "You satisfied now? You got a good look at those ladies' fine tits. Okay for them to mosey on?"

"Well, Jeter," the one called Jelly said with a drawl, "I don't feel particularly satisfied right now. Seems all the trouble and embarrassment those ladies caused us, might need a little more satisfaction. What do you think, Billy Ray."

"I guess I do agree, Jelly. Might need to see a little pussy, too. Jeter, why don't you ask that young man do us the great pleasure of showing us his mama's and his sister's pussy."

"Son," the sheriff said grimly. "Looks like these boys need a little more satisfaction. Why don't you get those tight little skirts off of your mama and sister and see if that might satisfy these here boys."

Jeremy seemed quite a bit less reluctant than I expected. Shockingly, he appeared almost eager. I watched first in surprise at how quickly and willingly he slipped Amber's tight little skirt down over her hips, and then felt even more surprise and some pride as Amber stepped out of her skirt and again stood unflinching in front of our dreadful audience. She didn't move at all when Jeremy pulled her thong down to reveal her naked body to her repulsive audience.

I was again so proud of her. Amber's body was absolute perfection, but it's odd what your mind does in situations like that. Upon seeing that Amber keeps herself completely shaved, as I do, I marveled at how similar our feelings about our bodies must be. Like me, she pays a lot of attention to the way she looks and understands and appreciates the sleekness that only a completely shaved body can attain. I realized with great satisfaction that we both take the same deep pride in our bodies. Like mother like daughter, as the old saying goes!

But at the same time, and even odder feeling occurred. A surprisingly competitive spirit begin to arise in me. Amber had an exceptional figure, no doubt. Large firm breasts enhanced by a waspish waist and the impossibly long legs that only a fourteen-year-old girl can possess made her an obvious object of desire. But now, suddenly, I realized how much I also wanted Jeremy to strip me and display me to these awful rednecks. Amber was young, beautiful and sexy, but I knew that even at 34 I had a body that could easily compete with hers. That stupid Jelly might think I'm "old" but I was pretty sure my naked body would be competitive. And now, even in this dangerous situation, I welcomed the competition!

When, with some effort, Jeremy managed to strip the tight micro mini from my hips, my only thought was how I wished I'd been in heels, because I knew there were few women who could compete with the image I project in six inch stilettos. Not even a hot little fourteen-year-old.

I stepped out of the skirt puddled on the floor below me and waited for Jeremy to finish. When he stripped the thong from me, lingering again to lightly stroke my vagina this time, I simply stood there and posed. "Satisfied?" I sneered.

But truthfully, at that moment, I impulsively wanted to be stared at. I welcomed the exclamations. Each "Goddamn," each "Motherfucker," each other obscene compliment to my body excited me. I wanted those men's appreciative eyes on me. When they turned to Amber, I only posed more provocatively. I was thrilled by their growing excitement.

"I'll be goddamned," I heard the sheriff exclaim suddenly. "Look at that there boy. He's got himself a hard on!"

I turned to look at Jeremy, and to my shock saw that he was visibly excited and showing through his shorts.

"Wee dog, look at that," Jelly laughed. "Why don't you pull your britches down, boy, see what you got. Have that sweet little sister of yours pull them shorts off you, boy."

The sheriff's grabbed Amber by the hair and pulled her over to where her brother stood with his obvious erection. At his fierce insistence, Amber hesitantly slid Jeremy's shorts down. I literally gasped at what I saw. My son's cock was stiff and long. I was startled by his size. My husband is not small, by any means, but Jeremy was his superior by far. Like Amber, Jeremy stood there seemingly unembarrassed.

"Hot damn," Jelly yelled. "That boy's momma and sister got him all hotted up!"

"Shame to let big old boner like that go to waste, don't you think, Jeter?" Billy added.

"Well, boy, like to stick that big old thing in your momma or sister's pussy?" the sheriff asked with a leering laugh.

Jeremy said nothing, but his erection remained as hard and threatening as before.

"Come here, boy," the sheriff said. He pushed me toward the table in front of us and bent me tits down on its surface. With his knee, he pushed my legs apart, exposing my vagina. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Billy Ray and Jelly had done the same to Amber.

"You a virgin, boy?" I heard Jelly say to my son.

Jeremy seemed to just sneer at him. "Hardly," he said.

"No, I imagine them city cunt go for a big dick young stud like you," Jelly laughed.

"Well now, take a look at that pussy we got spread out for you over at 'at 'er table, boy," Billy Ray laughed. "Mighty inviting, ain't it?" he grinned.

I felt Jelly slip his finger into the slit of my sex and saw him do the same to Amber. "Both of them mighty wet, too," he added, putting his finger to his lips. "And tasty, too! I think they'd appreciate a slice of that big cock of yours up those tasty, wet cunts. What say, boy? You willin'?"

I listened to this conversation in a very perplexed state. It was frightening, yes, but also curiously intriguing. Mandy and I were both bent over a table with our legs spread, with the sheriff now holding both of our heads down hard on surface, pinning us there. Jelly and Billy Ray were playing with our sex and teasing my son.

My head was turned toward Amber and I saw Jelly push Jeremy directly up behind Amber and heard him instruct him to position his cock at the entrance to Amber's vagina. "Now, boy," he said through a huge grin. "You know us Southerners always get our start with our sisters, so maybe a city boy might appreciate that too. "What you say, boy? Like a little of your sister's poontang?"

A startled "Oh!" from Amber and a grunt from Jeremy and a hilarious uproar from our three captors supplied the answer. My son had just penetrated his sister! I turned my head down slightly to see Jeremy driving furiously up into Amber's pussy, with apparently little resistance on her part. We were being raped, as I knew we would be, but I could never have predicted that our initial rapist would be my son.

"Look at that boy go! He's like some young pup found him some cute bitch in heat. Ain't no stopping that boy now," the sheriff said, laughing and pointing at Jeremy's cock driving in and out of his sister's pussy with astonishing speed and force. The sheriff's description was perfectly accurate.

As I watched, I became increasingly perplexed at my own growing excitement, and even stranger, my growing jealousy of my daughter. It bothered me that Jeremy seemed to be enjoying his sister's body so much, not even glancing my way. So I confess that I wasn't at all unhappy to see Jelly grab Jeremy by the waist, pull him off of his sister and say, "Whoa, boy. You still got your mamma to fuck." I experienced a thrilling sense of competition as he literally jerked Jeremy off of his sister and position him behind me.

Jeremy's cock, glistening with his sister's juices, looked both fearsome and enticing. It shocked me to realize not only how much I suddenly wanted him inside me, but also how much I wanted him to prefer my sex to his sister's. When I sensed him readying himself behind me and felt the tip of his cock brush my spread labia, a rush of competitive fire engulfed me.

"You take a couple, two, three strokes into your mamma's cunt now, boy. We're going to make this a contest. See which one of them whores you decided to shoot your load in. Now get to it."

Jeremy didn't need any other encouragement. I let out an unexpected moan as his thick, rock hard cock slipped easily past my labia and begin its long, hard penetration of my wet pussy. Jeremy's swollen cock felt magnificent as its initial stroke slammed hard up against my cervix, and I instantly became even more determined to win whatever "contest" these fools had in mind. I was certainly not going to let my little slut daughter out fuck me!

I parted my legs to better accommodate his swollen cock, as each deep thrust of Jeremy's fat shaft into my loosening pussy smashed my clit against his sex, stimulating me in ways I'd never experienced. Though taboo, the intensity of his fucking and my passionate response formed a bond of pure pleasure that erased all inhibitions, I fell deeply into the rhythm of his hard, deep thrusts, and the overwhelming sensation Jeremy was producing deep in my belly was about to produce a mind numbingly embarrassing climax. I could sense Jeremy on the verge of eruption, and just as I was about to shriek out my climax like some common whore, Jelly jerked Jeremy from my ravening sex.

"You can't stop now," I pleaded stupidly, reaching out to Jelly before I realized how my plea sounded and muffled my excitement as best I could.

"Like that young en's cock don't you, sweet mama," he laughed reaching out to pinch my nipples. "He'll stuff your cunt again, honey, don't you worry none."

"Listen up boy," the sheriff said to Jeremy as he walked around the table and stroked Amber's ass. "Here's what we goin' to do. You gonna take eight ten strokes in your sister's pussy, then eight ten strokes in your mama's. Then you gonna decided which of these two whore cunts you gonna drop your load in. We gonna take bets on which one you choose. Lots of fun!"

He pushed Jeremy over to Amber and I listened as they counted out his ten strokes into her pussy. I wanted so desperately to win, but I knew I was competing with Amber's younger, tighter pussy. I was in near despair when I felt Jeremy reenter me and heard the sheriff calling out the strokes. I could only hope I could convey my fervent need to him.

At the tenth stroke, the sheriff pulled Jeremy out of me, and I awaited his decision. I had given all that I could. I had opened for him, used all the tricks I'd learned. I waited frantically.

"Go ahead and pick now, boy!" the sheriff exclaimed.

I was certain he would choose Amber. I was positive she wanted to win this as much as I did, and certain the little slut had used her tightness to her advantage. I think I hated her at that moment. So you can imagine my elation, when, without a word, Jeremy rammed his ridged rod back so hard up into my cunt that he literally lifted me off my feet. I looked over at Amber and saw what seemed to me a clear look of dismay cross her face. I experienced such powerful sense of achievement as each hard stroke drove up inside me. Jeremy had chosen my cunt, not his silly sister's. I smiled at her in triumph.

I no longer cared what I sounded like now or what would be thought of me. Still, it seemed like a stranger I heard calling out over and over, "Oh my God, yes, Oh my God, yes," as Jeremy's delicious thick meat stuffed my pussy, driving toward what I hoped would be a quiet, controlled climax.

It wasn't quiet. How could it be? But it wasn't as bad as it might have been. When Jeremy shot his heavy load of sperm into my swollen cunt, I did manage some little semblance of control, even in the throes of the most riveting and forceful climax I had ever experienced. All I said was "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God" in rising volume until I tipped over the edge and simply could not repress one deep shriek of pleasure as Jeremy's cum splattered against my throbbing womb.

"You fucking bitch," Jelly yelled, grabbing me by my hair slapping me hard across the face. "Where'd you learn to whore fuck like that?! You cost me twenty bucks, slut. Thought for sure that cute thing over there woulda took that boy's jizz."

He jerked me off the table and pushed me to my knees, still holding me by my hair. I was dazed from both the hard, vicious slap across my face and the force of the climax still shuddering through my body. I looked to my left as Jelly pushed me to the floor and saw Amber gagging on Billy Ray's cock. I actually smiled to myself at the sight of her struggles. I instantly refocused.

Amber may have inherited my blonde hair, I thought, and the shape and size of my tits, and my sense of fashion, but she apparently did not inherit another talent I have, which I intended to demonstrate to her immediately. Through the haze of Jelly's second brutal slap across my face, I saw him position his erect cock in front of my mouth, and in one quick movement, I opened my mouth and drew him completely down my throat in one quick motion. You see, I have no gag reflex! Amber apparently does! I hoped she had seen what I just did.

"Goddamn, Billy Ray! Look at this!" Jelly exclaimed. You can fuck this whore's mouth like a cunt!"

It was the perfect thing for Jelly to say. I saw Amber look over as Jelly's cock pistoned fully in and out my mouth, and the look on her face was priceless. Gagging on Billy Ray's cock pushing to the back of her throat, with tears running down her check smearing her mascara, Amber looked like the child she was. There was no way she could compete with me now, and each thrust of Jelly's cock fully down my throat showed that clearly.

All three men used my throat and Amber's as well. I'll admit that Amber was a quick study, and by the time the sheriff took her mouth, she was able to accommodate him fairly easily with only an occasional gagging noise.

When the sheriff pulled himself from Amber's mouth, he moved to me. Pulling my mouth from Billy Ray's cock, he jerked me over to the table and pushed me down so that my legs were dangling over the side. Billy Ray's protests were simply ignored. "Fuck the other bitch," the sheriff said simply. "I want this hot mama!"

He pulled my legs up to his shoulders with his big gross stomach lying disgustingly on mine. It was revolting.

"Sorry I had to work your husband over so hard, ma'am," he said politely, "but I'm pretty sure you don't mind so much now that you got the young boy's cock up inside you," he said adjusting his fat gut on my belly. I felt the cock beneath that ugly load of fat part my labia. "Now tell me the truth, honey, ain't you pleased 'bout what I done now? Tell me now bitch," he said easing his cock into my vagina.

His cock worked its way fully inside me and began to pump slowly at first and then a little harder. He had my tits in his hand and was kneading them while pinching and pulling my nipples. His cock was longer than I expected and like the rest of him, it was quite fat. Thicker than anything I'd ever experienced. And to my amazement, this hideous creature was doing an excellent job inside my cunt. Shamefully, I could feel myself growing more and more aroused, and I could see that the horrid sheriff knew it.

"Now, honey, tell me you ain't mad at me for fucking up your husband," he leered, pushing his fat cock even harder up against my clit. "Tell me now, sweet thing, tell me now, he said in unison with his strokes into my dripping wet pussy. "Tell your daddy you like the way he's fucking you. Tell me, now!"

I had resolved to keep quiet. No matter how aroused his thick sex had made me, I would not give this revolting man any indication of my pleasure. None!

"Tell me you love this cock, bitch," he groaned, driving himself deeper and harder inside my loosening womb.

It was getting harder and harder to suppress my growing arousal, the purely carnal pleasure of his fat cock manipulating my body and massaging my clit.

"Do you love my big ol' cock up your belly, baby?" he said, stroking harder now.

I couldn't believe what I did next. I simply closed my eyes slightly nodded my head yes!

The sheriff exploded in laughter. Everyone looked over at him as he pumped me with his thick cock. "We got us a cock hound here, boys!" he laughed.

"Now tell me, honey, tell me you're happy about what I did," he said, turning his attention back to me again, driving his massive cock deeper and harder inside me.

As horrid as this is to say, the way he was fucking me and his insistence that I answer him was producing intense sensations deep in my vagina and utter confusion in my head. I felt all control slipping away from me. "Yes ... I'm happy ... I guess" I whispered stupidly.

"You guess?!" he said, slapping my tits. "You guess?!"

Climax seemed so close and his spectacular cock stuffed up inside me felt so incredibly amazing, that when he slowed and said again, "You guess?!" I answered clearly, "Yes, I'm happy."

"You're happy what?"

"I'm happy you're fucking me," I said softly. "I'm happy you're fucking me," I repeated a second later.

That's all it took. His whole being seemed to change and we became totally united as he drove his thick fat cock violently up inside me again. I moaned and thrashed about, whimpering, "Oh my God" over and over again, opening up totally for him, waiting for the climax he was about to produce.

We climaxed together, and when his repulsive mouth found mine, I kissed him greedily, moaning into his mouth, "Thank you, thank you" as my body convulsed in sexual debauchery!

The sheriff's first burst of cum started a climax that was like nothing I'd ever experienced. My entire body responded. As his cock erupted inside me, my climax grew and grew, spreading throughout my body. I felt it first deep in my womb where his cock was now exploding. I felt it next through my belly and my ass and eventually clear up to my tits. I felt it in my throat even as my body seemed to gush in a torrent of sensations of pure carnal rapture. I thought it would never end, and I never wanted it to end.

It bothered me perhaps a little as I lay there on the table gasping for breath as I slowly came down from my incredible climax and watched Jelly (and later Jeremy) choose to spill themselves in Amber's cunt rather than mine. That's how much I wanted cock in me! I wanted it all. But I remembered that Billy Ray had dropped his sperm in me and of course, Jeremy had done so initially. The sheriff, with his big fat gross belly and fat cock had somehow managed to make me climax harder than I ever had before, and I really don't think Amber ever did climax, but I could be wrong.

Lying there on the table with Jeter's cum oozing out of my thoroughly stretched vagina, feeling that the men had finally finished with us, I tried to convince myself that all this had happened against my will. But I was of course lying to myself. I would repent when we got out of here.

But just when I thought all of the men were totally spent and our ordeal was finally over, Billy Ray decided that he "felt sorry" for Bill.

"All of us have had some fine pussy this afternoon," he said in mock seriousness. "We've all enjoyed these fine young ladies' gifts. But that poor old man over there in the corner," he went on, pointing to Bill, "ain't never had none. Now that just ain't right!"

"Why I firmly agree with you," Jelly added in the same mocking tone. "Mr. Bill needs him a little pussy, too! Honey," he said to me, "why don't you walk over yonder and get your husband ready for a nice little piece of fuck meat."

I wasn't exactly sure what he wanted me to do, but it didn't take long for me to understand. The sheriff grabbed me by the hair and pulled me over to where Bill sat handcuffed to the chair. He pushed me down in front of him and ordered me to pull his shorts down and "Suck that man's cock up hard."

I did as I was told. Really, what options did I have? I pulled Bill's shorts down, exposing his cock, and gently took it into my mouth. It took some doing, but after a while I was able to get him reasonably erect. I expected be told to mount him then, but of course that's not what these perverts had in mind.

As I pulled my mouth off of Bill's ready cock, and prepared myself to service him, Jelly brought Amber over to the chair, turned her ass to Bill, and ordered her to "fuck her father."

She did just that, lowering herself with what I thought was very little hesitation onto her father's waiting shaft. As her tight, young cunt enveloped his cock, I saw her look straight at me as if to say, "The competition isn't over!"

I don't really know quite how I felt when Bill's cock went soft after only six or seven strokes. I probably felt vindicated. The hot little fourteen year old couldn't keep her father hard! It pleased me when Jeter ordered me to suck his cock hard again.

I could tell that Amber was angry when I pulled my mouth from Bill's newly erect cock, even though she tried hard to hide it. Her tight little cunt couldn't maintain his erection but my mouth and my skill brought it right back! Amber quickly mounted him again, giving me a really nasty look as she lowered herself onto his cock a second time. This time the results were better. Bill tried to hide it, but it was still quite evident when he filled Amber's young cunt with his semen.

Unfortunately, I suppose, this whole show excited our rapists again and spurred another round of sex. It must have excited me, too, because the sheriff again managed to make me climax, even more easily this time, though I'm not sure he noticed because I had to moan my climax onto Jelly's cock plunging down my throat.

To entertain the men, Amber and I were both subject to three ways, which the sheriff described as making us "air tight!" A funny expression and a very odd sensation. It was my first time servicing three men at the same time, and I assume it was Amber's as well.

When they were finally finished with us, the sheriff warned us that any "rape kit" would show traces of both Jeremy's and Bill's semen in us and that it would be better to just go on home and forget about it. And that's exactly what we did. We drove home in complete silence, and, rightly or wrongly, we kept it that way.

As he walked us out to the car, the sheriff kept his hand firmly up my skirt on my bare ass. "Call me," he said. I smiled at him as I slipped into the car.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.