Pacific Penal Colony
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 'Lifers' and reprobates of various kinds are sent to a remote Pacific penal colony when they have embarrassed their government too many times by escaping other prisons etc. No death penalty existing. The island is made up of two halves; little or nothing is known about the other half, and as there is very little supervision in what is basically an open prison, meaning many prisoners simply depart at will for the unknown; the female Governor turns a blind eye to this: aware they won't return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Astra toyed with Rico's collar as she tried various leashs on it, in preparation for the Rouge Ball as he knelt between her thighs out in the lush garden. she patted his head like a dog and allowed him to lick her nipples as the three readheads took in the morning sunshine. Tara smirked as she watched Astra pet him.

"You'll spoil him Astra; I think he should have a damn good whipping on the green, in front of our neighbours, you know it will do him good." Astra gave the leash she was trying a gentle tug as Rico's balls tingled at the thought.

"Plenty of time for that; I don't want him damaged before the ball, and there are subtler ways of dominating him, besides, Lena is to visit us today; he'll taste the whip before he's allowed to display between her breasts, I promised her remember? It will be the last time he shoots before the Ball, I don't want to lose him there, I want him nice and perky." Anna turned on her sunbed, laughing and catching Rico's eye with the asshole he had become familiar with; the soft white flesh of her ass glistening with oil in the warm sunlight.

"There's barely room in the garden for her huge tits; I don't want to spend all day in the shade, and I hope she brings a decent male for us to play with in exchange, watching someone else dominate always makes me so horny. I don't mind that a day or so before hunting, but we won't be out again till Tuesday; after Rico has come for Lena, Tara can use her male to demonstrate how the whip should be applied, Rico can watch and then he'll know what to expect; that will keep him perky for the Ball!" Astra smiled as she felt Rico shudder a little, though his cock rose in readiness for the huge tits which would arrive shortly.

"I expect she has purchased another wretch to torment for just a few days; he is welcome to Tara's whip, my Rico here shall have a teasing from Lena, and after Tara's display, I want him to go to the incinerator for the first time; when he comes back, I shall have him please me in bed, an early night tonight I think."

Rico had just finished tending Astra's white skin with more oil when Lena appeared at the gate with a sorrowful looking male, head down and leashed by the leather-bodiced dominant, an array of whips and flails hanging from her bulbous waist; the male's back and ass showing evidence of those diverse implements having been tested on him, recently and frequently. He showed signs of a little panic, as he saw the Amazonian Tara smiling at him as she oiled a lethal looking bullwhip; though scared, she was pleased to see his cock swell, her cunt reflecting his excitement as he viewed her magnificent body, resplendent in naked form. His tortured body had learned to appreciate submission, and his cock stood erect as Lena had him first kiss the feet of the other two women, leaving Tara till last; he kissed her feet and Lena passed the leash to her, leaving him to kneel at her feet and look up her muscular legs and the bulging cunt which would know the pleasure of his tongue, after he had felt punishment from that glorious whip. Astra pointed to Lena's long black boots, and Rico kissed the shiny black toe-caps as the huge breasted woman towered over him, the lips of her cunt prominent in its excitement in the tight soft leather panties she wore. She eased those panties down, and they dropped down to her feet as Rico bent there. She stepped one foot out and lifted them up to Rico with the other.

"You lick that gusset clean; I've got very sticky thinking about you on the way here." Astra and the others laughed as he eagerly plied his tongue to the inside of the soft leather gusset; the spicy scents and tastes making his cock stiffen as he licked away the essences from the sweaty leather. Lena's cunt tingled as she sneered down, enjoying his obedience as she felt her array of whips; she wanted him to pay for her disappointment in not gaining his ownership. Astra noted her cruel smile.

"Please use a soft crop or flail on him Lena, I don't want him damaged so close to the Ball; I want him to pass 'the performance' easily, you can make him sting and take pride in knowing your tits will see the last cream he shoots before the event." Lena smiled wickedly as she chose a soft but many-tailed cat, and looked covertly in the direction of her wretch, who was still absorbed in his Amazonian leash holder and the promise of a real whipping.

"You needn't worry about your male, or any other failing at that particular event; I shall don my red wig and be in attendence, I also intend to milk someone shortly before he performs, his final ecstasy will grace the cocktails at the succeding Ball." Rico's balls tingled at the cruel woman's words, though he could not fully comprehend what lay in store for the wretch, the outcome was made all too clear; this from the woman who would now whip him. Lena now tugged his leash and pulled his face into her hot sweaty cunt, its ripe and spicy aroma making Rico's cock rigid. She then dropped his leash and stood on it with one foot, pulled his head from her cunt and stepped on the middle of the leash, urging Rico to the ground; the other women smiled as Lena stood over him dominantly, her huge tits with erect nipples glistening in the sun as she readied the flail. Her wretch quivered and his cock boned, as Tara wrapped her bullwhip about his neck with a dominant sneer; he knew he would know real pain after witnessing another male receive punishment which would seem trivial in comparison, his cock dribbled impatiently as he yearned to be humiliated before the women. Lena's cunt tingled with cruel pleasure as she viewed the clear virgin flesh of Rico's bare body, naked and at her mercy.

"I intend to have you know how things might have been for you, and you can thank your mistress for making me go easy on you; I would have loved to use a studded whip on you, and to have watched your flesh tear and bleed as you learn to respect my dominance. I shall make do with with making you sting like hell before you earn the right to worship my breasts." Rico bucked in agony as the buxom woman used all her energy in bringing the stinging cat down on the exposed and inviting flesh of his buttocks, the other women stroking their juiced cunts as they enjoyed watching him writhe as Lena's huge breasts swung like magnificent pendelums with every cruel swipe of the soft leather; he groaned and howled as the leather strops made his flesh burn, turning his back and buttocks red but not splitting his skin. The wretch looked on enviously, hoping he would out do Rico's display; Tara tightened the whip about his neck, she would ensure he did; her cunt bulged as she simulated a noose with the whip, the pain she would give him would be one of his last enjoyments and would still be fresh in his mind as he was snuffed out, she would get extra cruel enjoyment from punishing him severly. Lena worked up a sweat as she whipped Rico relentlessly, in a frenzy of dominant pleasure as Rico cried real tears under the searing pain of the flail; exhausted, she eventually relented amid the applause from Astra and Anna, Tara smiling and nodding her approval as she held the wretch, noosed with her whip. Rico was barely given time to recover before Lena draggedhim by his leash to as sunbed; his eyes were as red as his ass and back, which pleased the women.

Lena lay back on the sunbed, her top half elevated, and had Rico oil her massive tits; his cock stiffening as he recovered from the stinging pain, the feel of her fleshy globes exciting him. Lena clicked her fingers and pointed to her tits, and a giggling Astra took his leash and had him straddle her over the sunbed. Lena pulled down on his cock and had him nestle it between her soft globes; he gasped at the sensation it gave his bell-end. Lena clutched his balls to stop him bucking prematurely.

"You'll give me a nice warm necklace of cum, and then you will thank me by licking my cunt and asshole. We will then all enjoy a decent whipping." The women all laughed as her wretch whined audibly, impatient to indulge in utter submission to the whip. Lena released Rico's balls and rolled her huge tits around his cock; Astra coaxing him on by keeping his leash tight, letting him know that despite him being on top he was very much under the control of the women. Rico gasped and moaned at the delicious sensations awarded his cock as he slipped it back and forth between the soft oily flesh of her tits, Astra and Anna rubbing their cunts as they watched his bell-end glistening with oil as it emerged from Lena's sumptuous cleavage and disappeared to be nursed by her flesh, again and again, poking through in guick sucession as he became more excited. Astra pulled the leash tighter as he neared orgasm, encouraging the cream from him, Rico grunted in ecstasy and thrust his cock forward, allowing the ladies to watch the white seed shoot in abundance from the top of Lena's cleavage; his bell-end pulsing with pleasure as it spat out his creamy tribute about her neck and chin. He pulled back and drawled with open mouth as he humped her tits in heavenly relief, his hot seed lubricating the tunnel she had made for him. Lena wiped the pearly drops from her neck and chin, devouring the salty morsels, as Astra walked round and pulled the leash back; Lena lifting her legs to allow him to lick her excited cunt and sweaty asshole. His cock dribbled and stayed semi-erect as his nose was assailed by the pungent whiff of her long-aroused cunt, and very savoury asshole. Lena moaned with pleasure as Rico obliginly moved his tongue from cunt to asshole alternately, enjoying the delicious contrasts in taste and scent, generated by her pleasure in whipping him. He was ready to come again by the time the chubby woman wrapped her huge thighs about his head and cried out with her own relief as Rico buried his face in the heat of her pulsating cunt. Astra pulled him back on his leash and praised him as though he were a pet dog, his rigid cock would remain denied though, as much as he was ready to unload his balls again. He would be made to bring his mistress off several times over the next couple of days, which would have him dribbling, but he would now wait until the mysterious 'event' before he was allowed further erotic relief. Lena's cruel eyes now turned to the wretch, with a wicked smile. Tara nodded, and Astra passed Rico's leash to Lena, who had him kneel beside her as his mistress and Anna went round to the side of the house to fetch something.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.