Pacific Penal Colony
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 'Lifers' and reprobates of various kinds are sent to a remote Pacific penal colony when they have embarrassed their government too many times by escaping other prisons etc. No death penalty existing. The island is made up of two halves; little or nothing is known about the other half, and as there is very little supervision in what is basically an open prison, meaning many prisoners simply depart at will for the unknown; the female Governor turns a blind eye to this: aware they won't return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Reeves had hung in crucifix fashion with a line of other confirmed submissives, his cock caged for several days; he was tortured incessantly by an array of latex clad nurses of differing ages and shapes, his swelling balls rubbed by delicate hands as he was treated to the scent of soiled panties, and soft fingers with the scent of arousal from freshly wiped cunts. He was made to watch as others had their cages removed and were milked into test tubes; the moans of pleasure as they enjoyed sweet relief was torture enough, but the frequent arrival of pregnant women had him yearning not just for orgasm, but for the final ritual that the seeded and expectant women brought. The smiling bitches rubbed their swelling bellies as they confronted the submissive male who had donated the seed which had resulted in their surrogacy, the male in question then released and leashed. They were then led meekly away by the host of their seed, who would have the pleasure of choosing and participating in the execution of the submissive donor. The male would be hanged, beheaded or otherwise by the woman who would bear their child; their use having reached its end, the male allowed to expel his seed once more, its worth having been previously proven and now wasted by the woman who would then delight in wasting the donor.

Reeves was approached by a nurse and several smiling women, who observed his features like an item of livestock as he felt the nurse undo his cage. She needed give his cock little attention to make it stiffen. The nurse grinned as an assistant in tight white latex approached with a sterile glass beaker.

"This one whined to be executed, he has just the genes we require; I think the rope, masturbation, and emasculation while still concsious would suit him." As she began to stroke Reeves' eager cock, one of the women stepped forward with positivity; brunette with athletic features, large breasts and long legs, she had made her decision.

"Here, let me do that. I shall deliver the seed which will fertilise me; this one's genes will add nicely to the stock if a male is produced." She looked sternly at him as her slender hand took over from the obliging nurse's, scoring the underside of his bulbous bell-end with her sharp nails, smiling as Reeves winced with submissive pleasure. The smiling assistant held the beaker ready, knowing the three days stimulation with no relief would mean copious wads would soon shoot from his cock. The brunette closed her eyes and sniffed at the ripe odours of Reeves rubbery helmet, licking the warm sticky pre-cum from the eye of his bell-end; she then stroked his cock in earnest.

"I shall return as soon as your seed confirms its submission to my ovaries, to let you know your fate is sealed. It will give me immense pleasure to confirm your death, and will milk you again to honour it. You will then remain here for two months until I show; I shall then lead you leashed to the gallows and watch you spend one final time by my hand as the rope snuffs you out." She smiled triumphantly as Reeves bucked and jerked in ecstasy, his cock spurting forth the semen which would hasten his death, the cruelty of being made to wait until his own seed had shown its worth, serving to excite his submission all the more; the two nurses smiling with satisfaction as Reeves spurted freely into the beaker, the thick wads sliding down to its base and warming the glass. The brunette took great pleasure in twisting and squeezing Reeve's stiff member, before wiping his bell-end on the beaker's edge to gain the last droplets of cum. She smiled as she let his cock drop and licked her fingers.

"Good boy; we'you'll soon have that inside me. I'll see you swinging from that rope before you know it." She lifted his cock again and stared up at Reeves with wicked eyes; he groaned at the sensitivity of his glans as she slid her lips over his bell-end and sucked hard, enjoying the last salty morsels of his generous showing, before sliding them away again.

"The next time you see me, it will be to announce your that your wait for the gallows has begun in earnest; I shall look forward to that moment." With that she strutted off with the nurse's assistant to sign the beaker; his semen and his life belonged to her now. The other nurse giggled as she struggled to force Reeves' cock back into its cage; it bulged solidly in its confinement as Reeves watched the athletic brunette's ass and legs move, he would enjoy being noosed and wasted by her.

Rico became more and more enchanted by Astra's dominance, as she had him kneel and soap her shapely ass, and thighs, making him smooth the lather down the length of each leg, down to her feet; she smiled as she exerted her control over him, he mesmerised by her milky white skin and ginger topped cunt. His cock stood stiff as she held his hand against her cunt as he softly soaped her bulging lips.

"You shall learn to worship me fully, in every way; the longer you please me, the longer you shall live; I shall have complete obedience from you, and you shall be shown off to, and shared by my closer friends. You will learn to enjoy servility and will shoot your cream freely when dominated. You rinse and dry me off now; you have a nice clean cunt to service, and two more seasoned ones; I've been looking forward to this for days." Rico did as he was told without question; the thought of licking three ginger cunts in one session left him enslaved by his own desire; she bore a look of quiet contentment as he padded her dry and she led him through to the bedroom, his freshly cleaned cock already freely dribbling pre-cum.

Astra had him kneel by the bed, on which the other two lay; the slimmer one on her side with her legs pulled up, panties removed. Rico's cock pulsed as he viewed the beautifully displayed cunt and asshole; she smiled wickedly as she caught his ogling stare, and slipped a finger into her hot asshole. Astra laughed as she then stretched her arm out and had him sniff her finger. Rico was close to coming as he sniffed the soft tang of her anal scent. She giggled.

"When you've serviced your mistress you shall be allowed to lick my asshole; you'll enjoy that won't you?" Rico gaped as he he thought to confirm, Astra smiled as he she sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs and showing Rico the gape of her glorious cunt, which halted his response further; Astra pulled his head forward to sniff at the fresh arousal which blossomed from her recently pampered mound and smiled as she helped him with his words.

"Mistress Anna would like to oblige her with an answer; she loves having her asshole tongued, and knows you'd like to worship it." Rico panted as he sniffed at the red tufted cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.