Pacific Penal Colony - Cover

Pacific Penal Colony

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 'Lifers' and reprobates of various kinds are sent to a remote Pacific penal colony when they have embarrassed their government too many times by escaping other prisons etc. No death penalty existing. The island is made up of two halves; little or nothing is known about the other half, and as there is very little supervision in what is basically an open prison, meaning many prisoners simply depart at will for the unknown; the female Governor turns a blind eye to this: aware they won't return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Reeves' erect cock dribbled as the trio of dominant horsewomen ascended the hill once more, led by the superior redhead, whose graceful equestrianism and application of the whip contributed to Rico's similar erection which was fortified by the wickedly assertive smile she gave him on her approach. They were greeted with the satisfied smiles of the blonde and brunette, their eyes half focused on the incoming tide which lapped and rocked Banner's lifeless corpse in the distance; they were eager to get their prizes home, and the redhead sensed their impatience.

"You make sure that one's not wasted before I get back; I may offer you a decent price for him myself, he's worthy of a long and exciting disposal." She teased Rico's bell-end with her stiff horse whip while looking deep into his eyes with a stern glare, bringing the leashed captives cock to rigidity, then dismounted with the other two to prepare the three dozing males yet to learn their fate. The blonde and brunette prompted their stallions into motion, Rico and Reeves staggering behind; the brunette laughed as she glanced back.

"Maybe I'll sell him as soon as I get back, and then I'll come back for another; they're ten a penny at the moment!" The blonde laughed with her as the retort was heard from the redhead as she trussed her male.

"Don't you dare! I'll be along with you shortly, even if I end up dragging this one as a corpse!" Rico's cock remained rigid as he could not help but be excited by the luscious ginger madam; his mind could not wipe clean the image of her in the bright surf, bull whip used to delicious perfection. As he bumbled along, leashed and naked, wrists bound behind him, her words made his anus tingle with fear and a strange, previously unknown pleasure. The blonde and brunette looked back at him, smiling wickedly; the blonde sneered.

"I've seen her like that before; she'll offer you a price you can't decline. She wants him and he'll know some exquisite pleasures before she has him dance on the rope, but dance he will; she gets such pleasure from snuffing prizes, but he'll know pain before she allows it. She'll be full of regret she didn't keep him longer when she hands his scrotum over for 'repatriation payment'; she is SO wasteful." The brunette laughed and stared at Rico with wanton eyes which seemed resigned to the fact she'd give him up to her alabaster skinned confederate.

"I'd promised myself I'd sell him anyway as soon as I got back- before Astra showed an interest; I get too attached to the good looking ones, I'll have my pleasure of him before I see the colour of her money- let's push on!." Rico had barely time to think about being passed like a toy between dominant females before he felt the leash tighten as the two women hastened their pace as they descended across a green and fertile flood-plain with very few trees; his and Reeve's cocks bobbed semi-erect as the viewed the delicious naked asses slapping the leather saddles before them as they padded in the soft marshy ground. Their cocks stiffened as they viewed a huge wall in the distance, above which peeped roofs and various wooden structures; it looked ominously like a maximum security prison; as they drew closer the structures revealed themselves as tall scaffolds, the women's promise of execution was no wicked tease.

The palms cast long shadows now, and the walls which grew taller as they approached glowed orange in the early evening sun. Rico looked about him for open land as the leash kept him taut behind the horse; the wall seemed to dissect the island at this point, there would be little chance of escape. His heart gave a small leap as he noticed a small boat sailing back in the direction of the penal colony, as he looked down the length of a cove to the ocean; he immediately recognised it as the boat he'd seen the woman depart from, who later liaised with Harriett Hawking. His mind was soon diverted elsewhere as they neared the huge entrance gates; the immediate silence was broken by a dull thump, followed by the raucous cheers and applause of female voices. The Brunette smiled.

"That will be Hilda parting a male's head from his body; beheadings are popular at the moment, so graphically pleasing in the symbolism of head rolling away from body, but nothing can match the pleasure of a short drop noose in my opinion. I like a male to know he's going to die, and to be able to enjoy the pleasure in pleasing onlookers for as long as possible as the life is slowly squeezed from him; plenty of time for victim and executioner to enjoy orgasms from the point of the drop till death slowly arrives. I'm sure you two will not be wasted by the axe!" Rico swallowed hard and Reeves went weak at the knees as all feeling went to his rigid cock at the thought of a submissive death at the hands of women; whilst Rico could not help but be excited by this strangely erotic capture, his mind was still thinking of escape. Reeves was mesmerised in a submissive ecstasy; he was now truly glad he'd left the colony, he was yearning to see what lay beyond the gates and was more than ready to die for the women. As the gates creaked open and the two viewed what would be their final home for the first time, very few of the many women in the immediate proximity gave the two naked males, leashed and led in captivity by equally naked horsewomen, a second glance; such was the regularity with which male captives from the colony were brought in for dispatch. Going out dressed and returning naked with naked captive was symbolic; horsewomen returning clothed with no captive received looks of derision, such was the availability of potential captives roaming from the colony.

The few that did turn walked alongside the captives and stroked their cocks teasingly as they passed the various instruments of death and torture which abounded within the vast compound. The blonde and brunette took great pleasure in stopping at Hilda's square, where another male had been chosen for beheading, to allow Reeves and Rico a view of one of the delights they may well face. A wriggling and terrified male was half dragged to the block in the centre of the raised platform by the impressively dominant Hilda; a huge busty woman, dressed in a full length black cape. She smiled cruelly as she held the now kneeling and bound male by the hair and showed him an array of axes and swords lain out in a semi-circle. Her smile widened and her nipples poked through her cape as she relished the fear of the trembling and doomed male, keeping his leash tight with one hand and pulling his head back with the other, so as her audience could enjoy the fear on his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.