Pacific Penal Colony - Cover

Pacific Penal Colony

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 'Lifers' and reprobates of various kinds are sent to a remote Pacific penal colony when they have embarrassed their government too many times by escaping other prisons etc. No death penalty existing. The island is made up of two halves; little or nothing is known about the other half, and as there is very little supervision in what is basically an open prison, meaning many prisoners simply depart at will for the unknown; the female Governor turns a blind eye to this: aware they won't return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The two naked women tied Reeves' ankles to a sapling, after first letting Reeves see that Rico had been neatly gagged with the brunette's panties to prevent him from offering information. With ankles secured to a tree, Reeves was face-sat by the blond after she had shown him the shiny skewer object; she would easily be able to control him on her own now. Rico was laid on his side and the brunette lay behind him; one hand held his head firm to ensure he watched, whilst the other gently nursed his cock.

"Now we'll have some fun; you watch how your friend is made to suffer for pure pleasure." Rico's cock swelled to match Reeves' hopelessly erect pole as the brunette stroked his cock and teased his glans with her nails, while the blond spread her cheeks and sat back, allowing Reeves a good sniff of her moist pussy and sticky asshole, ensuring his full rigidity. She then lifted her cheeks and grabbed his eager cock, making it pulse uncontrollably.

"You're going to tell me where your friends are hiding, without any trouble, aren't you?" Reeves was about to utter whatever she wanted to hear, when the bitch sat back, splaying her legs and making him sputter and snort for breath as he was smothered in heavenly fashion. The blond continued with a wicked smile.

"I can't hear you! I have something here which will help loosen your tongue and your cock too perhaps!" She then let Reeves feel the metallic object for the first time; teasing his hot bell-end with the cold metal before lifting her ass once more. Reeves squirmed in his bonds and had just enough time to take a deep breath and start to speak.

"I'll t..." His attempt was stifled once more by the delicious cheeks of the blond, whose expression changed to one of sheer delight as she eased the skewer like object into the eye of his penis and slowly pushed it down. Reeves was being 'sounded' for the first time, and his muffled screams let the delighted women and the horrified Rico know exactly how it felt. The blonde squeezed her excited cunt hard into his face as Reeves felt her probe a good four inches into his rigid cock, and he squealed and whimpered at the excruciating sensation of his urethra being stretched by the spiteful object. Rico grunted his horror through the panties, as the brunette continued to work his cock, keeping him close to the point of coming, and then holding off.

"Your submissive friend will start to enjoy the pain soon; she may have to remove it in order for him to tell. You watch how he comes when it is eventually removed!" The blond smiled wickedly as she eased the spike down to its hilt; the curved handle poking from the top of Reeve's bell-end the only evidence that five inches of stainless steel rod was squeezed down the inside of his cock. She teased her nails around his swollen bell-end with one hand, whilst flicking the handle of the probe with the other, making it vibrate and stimulating his cock further. Reeves gasped as the giggling blond lifted her asshole clear once more, but said nothing; he had forgotten what the question was, and true to the words of the brunette, he had become accustomed to the pain and was now thoroughly enjoying this acutely spiteful method of domination. The blond laughed and massaged the length of his cock, making him wince with pain and pleasure.

"I know you'd love to come now, but you'd better not; your balls will probably explode as there's nowhere for your cream to go! How painful would that be, dying slowly from ruptured balls? If you tell me where your friends are hidden, I'll remove my spike and let you come; I promise you the pain will be divine as you shoot, you'll be tender for days!" Almost reluctantly, Reeves babbled out the general direction where the other four were innocently camped, not hidden, and blissfully unaware of the peril they were now in. As he did so, three more Jodhpur clad horsewomen appeared, tethered their stallions and sauntered over with their horsewhips. The brunette had Rico's cock on the verge of shooting once more, and eased off as one of the three came over, and wetted the leather flap at the end of her whip with the ample lubrication which Rico was now supplying freely. He nearly shot his load involuntarily as the new and equally attractive women licked his salty mess from the whip with a slender and elegant tongue.

"Well! What do we have here? He's worth keeping as a pet for a while; you can ask a good price for him when you get him back, he'll not swing immediately that's for sure!" Rico's cock stiffened at the words and the brunette giggled as she stroked his cock again, on seeing her blonde friend ease the spike from reeves' tormented cock, rocking back on his face and stroking his sore cock in earnest. Rico could hold back no longer and grunted in ecstasy as he thought of being in Reeves' position, allowed the glorious scent and taste of cunt and asshole. The brunette and the new horsewoman laughed with satisfaction as the bound Rico shot his hot tribute in many generous spurts. The blonde giggled and splayed her legs all the more, allowing Reeves access to all available essences and tastes of cunt and asshole as she rocked back and forth, working his stiff cock to an excruciatingly tender orgasm. Reeves let out a muffled whine as his balls shot forth a worthy wad of hot semen through his recently probed uterus; his submissive ecstasy tested deliciously by the acute pain which also pulsed through his sore cock. Despite being tempered by the pain, Reeves pumped in submissive ecstasy as he pondered the delights he would be subjected to, on realising his fate at the hands of the women. The recently arrived horsewoman turned and faced the dangling corpse of Wilkes, which looked down at the scene through stupefied eyes transfixed in a strange deathly ecstasy, his limp cock still oozing a string of sticky semen. She smiled with satisfaction and gave the wretch's naked ass a complimentary thrash with her horsewhip.

"Rapist or just disobedience?" The brunette paused with her answer just slightly as she finished milking Rico, squeezing his bell-end with her delicate fingers to exude the final blobs of his nectar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.