How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily woke with a start trying to remember if she were still at Charles’ house. Slowly, in the dim morning light, her surroundings came into view and with a sigh of relief she recognized her bedroom.

Trying to piece things together, she couldn’t remember driving home, coming inside, or taking her clothes off, yet here she was sprawled naked in her own bed and alone. As she tried to recall the events after she arrived at Charles’ home an image of Charles began to form and the first thing she remembered was a huge cock and it belonged to Charles. And he was being given a blow job by someone. As she looked harder, that someone was her and she couldn’t get enough of his cock.

As the memories rushed back into her consciousness Emily broke out in a cold sweat. She was overcome with the picture of her with Charles’ cock in her mouth and the gleam in her eyes. Then came the fucking and the sucking by Iris. As disgusted as these images made Emily feel she was more appalled by the fact that her pussy was itching for more.

“Jesus,” she thought as she padded naked to the kitchen, “Is there no end?” Pouring a full glass of Prosecco, Emily picked up the phone. After dialing she took a large swallow of her wine.

“Easy Lady.”

“Is Bobby working today?”

“Yes he is.”

“Can I make an appointment?”

“Of course, For today?”

“Yes today, please.”

“Let me see... , he’s available in an hour and fifteen minutes if that suits you?”

“That will be fine.”

“What name, please?”

“Overton, Emily Overton.

“We’ll be expecting you.”

“Goodbye.”

Emily padded back to her bedroom where she took a shower and washed her hair. After she dried herself she put her hair up in a towel. Not bothering with makeup, she spritzed some musk-scented cologne and walked through its mist as it clung sparingly to her upper body. The debate over wearing a bra and panties never crossed her mind. Stepping into a pair of shorts, easing a tee shirt over her head and slipping on sandals Emily had only to get a fresh glass of wine and she was ready for Bobby.


“Emily Overton.”

“Yes, Ms. Overton, Bobby will be ready for you in Number Three by the time you are changed. Here are your robe, slippers and locker key. Have a good massage.”

“Thank you.”

There being little to remove or put on Emily was walking down the hall to Number Three with her glass of wine in quick order.

“Nice to see you again Ms. Overton,” Bobby said arranging the towels, his oils, and other magic potions.

“Good to see you, Bobby.”

“A little hair of the dog?” Bobby asked nodding at the wine.

“Ah, the wine, yes I was a little naughty yesterday in more ways than one.”

“It doesn’t seemed to have left you the worse for wear. You’re looking radiant as ever. Actually, better than ever. I think you have a little more glow today.”

“Thank you Bobby, even if it isn’t true, I’m going to pretend it is. You ready for me on the table?”

“Yes, please.”

“Is that a new table, Bobby?”

“Yes it is. It has some new features which I think you will like.”

“Well, let’s give them a try,” Emily said as Bobby helped her out of her robe and looked on approvingly at her voluptuous body.

Emily, started, as usual, in the face down position and Bobby started, as usual, working on her shoulders, only today he spent more time with her neck and the back of her skull to give her relief from any remnants of a hangover.

The new table had a cut out for Emily’s face designed so a person wouldn’t have to change their head from side to side but could lay nearly perfectly flat. Of course Emily’s breasts were in her way, but then they always were in this position. The best thing about the cut out as far as Emily was concerned was that she could watch the outline of Bobby’s cock as he moved around. The thought crossed her mind, if Bobby had a hard-on and the table was a little lower she could take him in her mouth while he did her shoulders. The image of this made her pussy pucker.

“What was happening,” Emily wanted to know. Bobby had stopped and walked away. Then she felt her legs being spread apart.

“What the...”

“This is one of the new features. The lower part of the table splits in two allowing me to stand between your legs and more easily do your back. What do you think?” Bobby asked as he moved between Emily’s thighs and taking her by the hips, gently eased her down to a point where her ass was flush against Bobby’s body.

“Gee, I don’t know. I can see how it would make for easier access Oops, what’s that?” Emily asked as she felt the table move.

“Another new feature,” Bobby said as he lowered the table causing Emily’s pussy to rub against Bobby’s cock for its full length. Then he raised the table and she was rubbing against his cock as the table went back up.

“Now, that is handy.”

Bobby did Emily’s feet, calves, thighs and ass paying special attention to Emily’s beautiful ass. It was all he could do to let go and close the lower part of the table.

“Front?”

“Oh, definitely the front. Could you pass me my wine,” Emily said as she rolled into a sitting position.

Bobby handed her the wine and admired Emily sitting spread legged. He could almost see her heartbeat watching her pussy.

“Here you go,” Emily said handing him the glass after she drained the last of the wine and took a supine position on the table.

Bobby started with her arms from shoulder to wrist and then placed them at her sides as he did her shoulders and upper sternum progressing to her breasts in long smooth strokes.

Emily was pretty sure what she was going to discover when she slipped her right arms off the massage table. She wasn’t disappointed when her hand came into contact with Bobby’s firm but not yet hard cock. A little shiver ran through her body as she wrapped her fingers as far around his cock as they would go.

Bobby had a smile of satisfaction in the knowledge that the invitation to his cock would make Ms. Overton a cash cow. He was pretty sure last time, when she had stroked him that she wanted more. For whatever reason, she seemed much more sexually forward than she had been initially. On top of that he was sure that she was a prime fuck. Just look at those tits and that ass. It wouldn’t surprise him that it wouldn’t be too long before she was giving him a blow job. He was glad that he had made excuses to Ms. Farley just before Ms. Overton, because if he had fucked her, he might not be able to get it up again so quickly.

Emily could feel Bobby’s cock growing, and her juices running, the more she handled it. She knew when she called for the appointment that she wanted him to fuck her so, why wait? “Bobby, I think I’ll have the special today.”

“Yes!” he said to himself.

“Would you like to play a while longer or are you ready now?”

“Now.”

Bobby pried Emily’s hand from his cock and moved to the end of the table. where he unlatched the split bottom and spread Emily’s legs.

Emily didn’t want to release his cock and tried to hold on but was not strong enough. “Where were they going to fuck?” she wondered.

Bobby released the security latch and spread the table and Emily’s legs presented him with a bird’s eye view of her waiting pussy. He gave his cock a couple of strokes as he moved forward between her legs. Gripping, her thighs, Bobby raised her legs forcing her feet closer to her ass and lifted her ass upward.

“Can you raise your ass by pushing on your feet?”

“Sure,” Emily said raising her ass several times.

“Doing this today means we won’t have to go through all this in the future. We’ll know.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.