How I Spent My Summer Vacation
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Saturday Alice Longstreet called Amy Harris to ask if she wanted to play tennis and have lunch at the club on Sunday. Alice knew that Ford was out of town and was sure that Amy would be available.

"Sure that sounds great. What time?"

"Is ten okay? That will give us time to shower before lunch."

"Sounds fine I'll see you tomorrow."

Alice used to be a pretty good tennis player but she had given it up several years ago when she had had a brief fling with a young tennis instructor. Everything would have been fine except that the instructor was so smitten with the things that Alice did to him that he found ways to intrude himself whenever Alice was on the tennis courts and would sometimes touch her. It was getting to the point that people were noticing so Alice feigned an ankle injury and never went back. Because spurned lovers have a tendency to want revenge Alice didn't complain about the instructor or even talk to him about the situation.

The instructor was long gone but Alice hadn't missed the tennis that much so she never took it up again until now.

Alice had reserved a court so when Amy arrived after the obligatory chit chat they started to volley. Alice was rusty but it didn't take long for her to reclaim some of her skills and was able to win the last set 6-4 losing the match two games to one.

"Not bad for an old lady," Alice said.

"Don't give me that old lady crap," said Amy who at forty-two was five years younger. "A few weeks and you'll be at the top of your game."

"Thanks but as tired as I feel right now to hell with the top of my game."


After they had showered and changed they went to the main grill. It was loaded with mostly teenage kids and a few adults sprinkled throughout. They both waved to various people as they went to a table in the corner away from the constant chatter of teenagers.

"Why didn't Emily come? Didn't she say that Carlton and Jaxon are in Chicago?"

"I called her right after I spoke to you but she said she had some things to take care of before Carlton and Jaxon get back tomorrow. Speaking of that when do Ford and Ian return?"

"Either tomorrow or Tuesday. When he called he said he wasn't sure because there were some places Ian wanted to stop and Ford said if it was late they would spend the night and be here Tuesday."

Having seen Amy's reaction to Emily's critique of incest at dinner Friday she asked Amy what she thought about it. It was obvious that Amy wasn't comfortable with the subject but was that because it offended her or because it intrigued her.

"I don't know what to say. It is so far removed from the real world I really don't know how to comment."

"According to the professor it is the real world and getting more prevalent every day."

"So she says. Do you know anyone who is involved in such a thing?"

"It's not exactly something that one announces to the world. There may be women and men for that matter sitting here having lunch that will go home and screw their sons or daughters. You never know what goes on behind closed doors. That's why I close the doors to our bedroom. You and I have both had affairs but do you announce it for public consumption? You don't have to answer because it's no."

"Yeah but wouldn't there be a clue of some kind?"

"There probably would be if you were looking for that sort of thing. Hell you and Arn were home alone last night. Is that something that's a clue? How do I know that you didn't screw him?"

"That's preposterous," Amy said loud enough to draw a glance from those seated nearby.

"I know it is but you wanted to hear a clue," Alice said thinking Amy protested a little too much. Alice was almost sure that Emily was fucking Jaxon, how could she resist that cock, and now she was questioning Amy's protestations. Arn was a well built, good looking boy. Alice had noticed a certain sexual attractiveness about him. And he was what, sixteen? Ripe.

"Well I just can't imagine anyone doing it," she lied "And I don't think it as prevalent as the professor says."


When Amy had entered the house she could tell that she was a little drunk because her balance was a little off. When she sauntered into the family room Arn was on the couch in a pair of cut off shorts and no shirt eating a bowl of cereal and watching TV. He was brown as a berry from working outside. Arn had a summer job with a pool installation company. As an unskilled worker he did the heavy lifting and as a result his physique had developed definition like that of an adult male. Amy could see the muscles move as she watched him.

"How was your dinner," Arn asked.

"It was fine we had a good time. I haven't seen Emily for a month it seems like," Amy said and for the first time, after the talk of incest tonight, she had thoughts of the near naked Arn as a sex partner. She rounded the couch and plopped down next to him. The bounce caused the milk to jump up in the bowl. Most of it returned to the bowl but a portion got on one of Arn's hands and some splashed onto the front of his shorts.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey," Amy said and started wiping milk off of his shorts with the tissue in her hand. Amy's hand immediately came in contact with Arn's dick and rather than quickly remove it Amy, feeling the effects from the wine and being naturally horny continued to rub Arn's dick thereby creating the very real possibility of the incest that had so excited her at La Tour. With milk dripping from one hand and a bowl in the other Arn just sat there wide eyed and did what comes naturally he got a hard on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.