How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Alice and Amy were just inside the entrance when Emily arrived. "Been waiting long," she asked?

"We both just walked in," said Alice. "Perfect timing."

They were immediately shown to a table by Maria, the hostess. "Can I have something brought over from the bar for you?"

"Prosecco for me," Emily said.

The other two both asked for Chardonnay.

"Someone will bring that right over. Enjoy your meals."

"Thank you Maria," they all said as she was leaving.

"This is a rare pleasure is Carlton babysitting tonight?" Alice asked.

"In a way yes. The boys are in Chicago to see the Cubs tomorrow and Sunday. They'll be back Monday."

"God, a weekend without men how wonderful," Alice said. "Does that mean that the casts came off?"

"Yes, how is Jaxon doing?" asked Amy.

"The casts were removed Wednesday and while he has to take it easy for another week everything is fine and he will be as good as new. It's been so long since I haven't had Jax up my butt I don't know how to act having time to myself."

"You're going to love it. Sleep in, dress or not, no meals to prepare, eat ice cream all day, pull your trusted friend out of the drawer any time the urge strikes you it'll be wonderful," said Alice.

"I find I'm spending more time with my friend lately than with Ford," Amy said with a laugh.

"Here you are ladies," said Charles as he placed their wine on the table.

"Thank you Charles."

"Would you like a little time with your wine before you order?"

"Yes please," Alice answered for all of them.

"Oh, there's something I have to tell you. You know how everyone is always talking about Charles having a limp wrist..."

"Yes God, what a lost. A good looking guy like that not available," said Amy. Amy like Alice has the occasional get together with a man not her husband.

"Well apparently he's not gay."

"Why do you say that? Do you know something," Alice asked.

"I just remember it when I saw Charles. About two weeks I was shopping at Ukrops and on the way out I saw Charles in the parking lot and he offered to put my groceries in the car for me. While we were talking he invited me to have a drink with he and his companion."

"Charles!"

"Yes but that's not the best part."

"What he fucked you," Alice said with a giggle.

"No, of course not. I wasn't going to accept his invitation until he pointed out his companion. The companion was a lovely red headed Irish woman. She is a professor at Bryn Marw."

"Did you go?"

"Yes. There is a little café around the corner that I didn't even know was there and we went for a drink."

"Well, how was it, what was she like?"

"She is pretty and intelligent but a little different."

"Different. How different?"

"Her specialty is incest. Apparently her Phd is in that field."

"Incest," Amy almost shouted and looked around to be sure she hadn't been heard and almost in a whisper said, "Did you say incest?"

"Yes, incest. She says that incest is the new black. I can't remember everything she said but she listed a lot of things to support her argument. She told us about states that don't have laws against incest and others that allow first cousins to marry. She has done studies where she talked to the participants. Both the adults and the children involved."

"If they are fucking of their own accord I wouldn't call them children," Alice said.

"What would you call them?" Amy asked.

"I don't have a word for it but I certainly wouldn't group them in with nine and ten year olds. My guess would be that most are teenagers."

"That would be my guess but I don't remember what she said about age. I do know she said some of them continued into adulthood," Emily said.

"Can I get you some more wine ladies?" Charles asked.

All three quickly answered in the affirmative.

"Do you think of Charles differently now that you have seen him in the wild?" Amy asked after he had gone.

"That's hard to say but I would guess that I do. I've only seen him in here since then and he seems like he always did," Emily lied not bringing up the fact that Charles had ask her to his house. Even if he said it was Iris who asked Emily had the feeling that it was Charles who wanted to see her. The question he had to answer was did she want to see Charles.

"I mean in a sexual way like any other good looking man."

"I don't know about Emily but I sure will," Alice said. "That Irish woman won't be readily available during the school year."

Emily hadn't thought about that. In another couple of weeks Iris will have to on campus full time with only one or two days on the weekends to see Charles. The picture of the bulge in Charles' crotch came into her head and she suddenly felt warm and wet.

"Are you all right?" Amy asked Emily.

"Huh?"

"You have perspiration on your lip. Are you feeling okay?"

Moving her napkin to her mouth Emily removed the sweat and answered, "It's just the early signs off approaching menopause. I'm fine although I do feel a little warm," Emily said as she finished her wine and waved for Charles to bring another round.


After dinner they were all having Tia Maria with their coffee when Alice asked, "Amy, what would your inclination be if you saw Arn or Ian naked with an erection?"

"To tell them to put some clothes on."

"Wouldn't you want to touch it just to see how it feels?"

"I've touched them plenty to know what they feel like."

"But that before they reached puberty, right?"

"Well yeah."

"So you don't know what they look like or feel like now?"

"No I don't but I know what Ford looks like and I assume that they will have pretty much what he has."

"Maybe but maybe not. Big cocks come from fathers who themselves are rather ordinary while some fathers hand down either larger or smaller cocks. Wouldn't you like to see to be sure what they have? Suppose they are an inch or two longer than Ford would that interest you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.