How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

"How was lunch guys?" Jerry asked.

"The anticipation dampened our appetites Jerry. Do you have some good news for Jax, for all of us really?" Carlton asked.

Jerry hit a switch and screens lit up three sets of x-rays. "There are many more but they are just different angles of the same thing. In point of time they are from left to right. The ones on the left are those taken nearest in time to the accident and the ones on the right those that were taken today. We've been over the first two sets but I wanted you have them up for comparison and I think you can easily tell the changes that have taken place."

Emily concentrating on the right hand said, "I can see the improvement from the last ones and great improvement from the first ones but what's the verdict, does he get one off today?"

"I'm afraid not."

There was palpable collective disappointment when that came out.

"One is not coming off but two are coming off."

"Oh my God," said Jax.

Carlton and Emily hugged and Emily hugged and kissed Jerry on the cheek. "Oh thank you Jerry you don't know what a relief it is for Jax to finally be able to enjoy his summer."

"It was a fantastic result if I do say so myself. I'm kind of proud of the work I did but it was really you Jaxon and you Emily. I know it's hard in this kind of situation not to want to use your hands but by not doing so you are able to have the casts off today instead of two to four more weeks but there will be residual effects."

"Wait a minute Jerry. By residual do you mean there will be lasting effects or some effects just not lasting?" said Carton.

"Yes, there will be residual effects for about a week maybe a little longer. Your hands and your left arm are going to be somewhat shriveled temporarily. A few days to a week until you have used them to build up the strength. Your grip will be weak but it will return quickly. I don't want you carrying anything heavy for at least a week and no tennis or golf for that same time period. Swimming is fine. Actually it is more than fine. The more swimming you do the quicker you will be your old self. It doesn't impart any undue strain on your weakened muscles and it is excellent exercise for them. After a week you should be able to do anything you want to."

"He's going to be able to dress himself and feed himself and things like that?" asked Emily.

"Oh yeah, sure. Really he can do anything just don't overdo anything. Tennis and golf and those kinds of athletic endeavors present structural challenges to the recovering muscles and knitting bones so that it's best to wait on them. If there's nothing else let's let the PA earn her money and remove the casts."

"I think that's all Jerry. We all want to thank you very much for the way this has turned out. I'll call you next week about golf," Carlton said.


"Who are you calling?" Carlton asked.

"The rental people to get that damn bed out of here and I can have my house back in order," Emily answered. "Once they pick it up you can help me move everything back into place."

Jax came into the family room with his bathing suit on. "I'm going to get in some of that swimming Dr. Kingsley was talking about. Scott, Jimmy and Brown are coming over."

"We don't have a thing to fix for you guys. Maybe your dad and I will go to the store to pick up something. If you come in and we're not here that's where we've gone. Have fun and get a good workout on those hands."


When they had parked in Ukrop's lot Emily asked, "What do you say Carlton shall we go have a drink and celebrate the cast removal before we shop?"

Emily took them to the same little bistro where she had a drink with Charles and Iris. Carlton had scotch and soda and Emily Prosecco. "I get to sleep in my own bed tonight. You cannot imagine what that means. I have missed it and you in it terribly. What has it been six weeks?"

"It seems longer. It is way too lonely in there by myself. Let's not do this again, okay?"

"It's more than okay with me."

"How was your visit with the doctor?"

"As I suspected I'm premenopausal. Maria gave me a shot. I'll have to go back. I'm not sure when. She said they would give me a call after the test results come back. It's nothing to worry about. Maria said I'm far from the hot flashes stage but it's best to get a handle on these things early in order to make it easier when it does hit."

"It's good that's all it was. You had me a little worried."

"Don't be silly Carlton I'm fine. Shall we have another drink? I'm having trouble accepting that I'm free and can actually take my time when I'm away from the house."


In the kitchen as Emily prepared dip and sandwiches and chips for the boys she opened a bottle of Prosecco and filled a glass. When Carlton came in from filling the soda barrel he took one of the trays of food and Emily the other out and set them on the outdoor ping pong table.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.