How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily was the first one up the next morning. After leaving Carlton the night before she took Jaxon to pee and at his pleading gave him another hand job. Of course he wanted a blow job but Emily begged off because of her mouth. Once back in the rec room she got into the rental bed, with her panties on, and almost immediately fell asleep.

As she watched the sun come up she drank her coffee and imagined the turmoil her life was going to be for the next week with both Carlton and Jaxon in the house together for the entire day and night. She did not see Jaxon getting any less demanding even with his father there and it was getting harder for her to resist his offers of young sex. Maybe she and Carlton could go to Philadelphia for the day Thursday when Mildred was here. They could wait and see what happens tomorrow at Jerry's office before deciding on that.

Today Emily had her appointment with Marie Higgins at 11:00 and she was meeting Alice Longstreet at the club for lunch afterward. Emily and Alice had been at Bryn Mawr together and she was just back from two months in Italy. This would be the first time she socialized with friends since Jaxon's accident.

As she poured her second cup of coffee her thoughts turned to whether or not she would go in and jump Carlton. As she brought the cup to her sore lips she was reminded of the exquisite orgasm created by the pain she had experienced last night with Carlton's dick sliding smoothly in and out of her mouth. Maybe that was why battered wives stayed around.

No, Emily would let him sleep. Because of the time difference Carlton had been up five hours longer than they had yesterday and the seven and a half hour flight had been tiring as well as the two times they made love she remembered with a smile. The question is will Carlton want to make love when he wakes up. After all he is taking the week off. Oh well she thought no use worrying about that now.


Emily pulled her car into the empty space in front of Marie Higgin's building which was surprising in itself considering the size of Marie's practice. Emily was early and sat in her car thinking about her morning. Jax had called her first and before going to him she checked on Carlton who was still dead to the world. Jaxon had his normal morning erection when she got him up. As they got into the bathroom Emily sat on the toilet and led Jaxon to her bringing one of his legs to the outside of each of her thighs until his dick aligned directly with her mouth and she opened and with the assistance of her hand took him inside. With her hands, each on a cheek of his ass Emily showed Jaxon how to fuck her mouth. Emily pulled him to her as Jaxon plunged deeper and deeper into her throat. As she pulled him harder into her Emily felt the throbbing in her lips reach that intense level of pain she craved and she dropped her right hand between her legs and attacked her clit using her left to cup Jaxon's balls gently pulling and squeezing to accelerate his orgasm and when he was about to cum Emily forced him from her throat so she could feel Jaxon's cum shoot into her mouth until her cheeks were bulging, as she brought herself to orgasm she swallowed savoring every drop as it rushed over her tongue and down her throat. Her left hand had moved to Jaxon's dick and stroked it until Emily had consumed every drop of cum his body had to offer.

After she put Jaxon back in bed she took coffee into to Carlton who was just beginning to stir. "Good morning sleepyhead, how about some coffee?" Emily said as she put the mug on Carlton's bedside table and bent and gave him a kiss.

"What happened to your mouth?"

"I swam into the end of the pool night before last and I guess our little exercise last night made it all puffy again. That's what this ice pack is for to reduce the swelling unless you have something else in mind for this morning."

"Honey I'm so sorry that I hurt you last night. You shouldn't have done it."

"But I know how much you enjoy it and the associated pain felt kind of good so don't worry about it. I'm fine Carlton, really," Emily said as she quickly removed the sheet from a nude Carlton and his morning erection. "What have we here, sailor? It looks like my ship just came in," she said mounting Carlton and bending so that her breasts dangled just out of reach of Carlton's puckered lips just as the grapes eluded a leaping Renard. As Emily ground her clit into Carlton's pelvis she let her erect nipples, first one and then the other, brush against Carlton's mouth and flicking tongue. Finally as she began gyrating on Carlton's dick she let her left nipple descend into Carlton's hungry mouth and pressing down her breast grew to almost cover Carlton's face. By that time Carlton had his hand firmly holding Emily's right breast squeezing her nipple tightly between his thumb and forefinger as he nipped the left nipple between his teeth. The pain of Carlton's pinching and biting was somehow raising her sexual hunger and Emily begged him, "harder baby, squeeze harder, I'm getting ready baby."

Carlton rose to meet her holding her hips down on him to get his dick as far up in her as possible. As Emily humped she could feel Carlton touching her most sensitive places as he pulled her down to him. Emily let go a long eruption of "Fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me harder, give it to me harder, please" over and over until she collapsed onto his chest.

"That was wonderful Carlton. Oh how I have missed you."

"It was wonderful for me too," Carlton said wondering where Emily's begging to be fucked was coming from. She had always been fully committed to their sexual activities but never this outspoken. What had happened while he was gone? First Jax, last night and now the changes in Em. It was probably just not seeing them for a while he thought.

"You remember don't you about my appointment with Marie and lunch with Alice? I told you last night. You and Jax will get to spend the day together without me interfering. He's growing up so fast Carlton. We won't have him much longer," Emily said a little wistfully.

Yes, I remember Em something to do with hormones and yes I noticed last night that he seemed more mature than when I left for London. I'll try to make it a point to spend more time with him."

"Yes I've been having some female problems. Something to do with the onset of menopause would be my guess."


"What can I do for you Emily? I see from your chart that there is no reason given for your appointment. It's nothing serious I hope."

"Not in a medical sense Marie but in a personal sense I guess you could say it is serious," Emily said.

"Well I guess I better hear it then."

"I need to go back on birth control."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.