How I Spent My Summer Vacation
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jaxon awoke to the sound of his mother banging around in the kitchen and the aroma of fresh coffee. He lay there stark naked with his usual morning erection. Yesterday had been one hell of a day for him topped off by getting his mother to do what he told her when he said, "Suck my dick." He wondered if she would do it this morning when she had had only coffee and no wine. Nothing ventured nothing gained he thought and bellowed, "Mom."

"Be there in a sec, Jax."

Emily had awaken this morning to the two of them bare ass naked in bed with her gripping Jax's dick. Well that was better than waking with it in her mouth she supposed. What had they done last night she wondered? Had they fucked or had she given Jax a blow job? She was sure it was one or the other. There had been no signs of his cum when she wiped herself and there was no evidence of cum on her body from a hand job so she surmised a blow job and where the hell were her clothes? More and more she seemed to be missing them when she woke up.

Emily came into the rec room still naked carrying two mugs of coffee, one with a straw. "Well look at you," she said to Jax as she put their coffees on the table and sat next to Jax. Emily could feel the sudden flow in her pussy from being so close to Jaxon's erect dick standing almost straight from the nest between his legs because of the way he was propped up by the pillows behind his back. "And good morning to you," Emily said as she leaned over and took Jaxon's dick into her coffee warm mouth. As she raised her mouth above Jaxon's dick Emily paused to give the protruding glans a long kiss. "That's what you asked for the other day isn't it, that I kiss your dick? Well there you go and you didn't even have to ask."

Jaxon was speechless and he didn't know which was more improbable his mother walking around in the nude or her taking his dick in her mouth like that. He heartily approved of both but that either occurred had sent him into shock. Maybe his dominance was working and she would do what he wanted without the need for him to tell her.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"Uh yeah I guess it does. You surprised me that's all. I like your outfit. I think you should wear it more often."

Wrapping her hand around Jaxon's dick Emily said, "It is kind of fetching. However, I seriously doubt that it is a style your father would approve of."

"Render unto Caesar. Ware what he likes when he is around and what I like when he is gone. There that seems simple enough."

As she absentmindedly stroked Jaxon's dick Emily said, "Hummm, I'll have to give that some thought, sailor."

"Sailor, what's that all about?"

"That's what the girls who are being propositioned by sailors in navy towns say. That's what you want me to be isn't it, your whore? Someone to service you. Here have some coffee."

"Wow what was that," Jaxon thought. He drank the coffee to give him some time to think.

"Are you saying you're going to be my whore?"

"I said I'll have to give that some thought.

"Your dad will be home tomorrow so what would you like to do today? Anything special you want to eat that I can feed you?"

Things seemed to be going well and he didn't want to screw it up but on the other hand what did he have to lose, his dad would be back tomorrow? "What time does dad get in tomorrow?"

"I don't know but he will call later to tell me. I would expect he will be here by eight tomorrow night. It's about a seven to eight hour flight and then there is the drive from Philadelphia."

"Then we have two days really."

"Yes we have tomorrow morning but I'll have things to do tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay in for a penny in for a pound," Jaxon thought, "Let's find out."

"Well, let's do some fucking today and tomorrow and we'll see what happens. You can see right there in your hand that I'm ready and you know that you want it too. You have that odor coming from between your legs just like that first night when you straddled me."

"Oh Jax, it's no excuse but I had way too much to drink that night or I wouldn't have done it."

"Are you sure you wouldn't have? I'm not."

No she wasn't sure. Maybe the wine was her way to salve her conscious about fucking her son. She drank so she wouldn't have to face the reality that she wanted to fuck Jaxon. That was too simplistic she knew but something had changed in her since she had been dragooned into taking care of Jaxon and she couldn't come to grips with it. She didn't know what it was but sex was constantly intruding on her thoughts. She thought of Bobby and after having drinks the other day Charles was invading. A masseuse and a waiter, was she set on humiliation? Why not Jerry or Hal Thomas their family doctor? Was she heading for the gutter?

Somehow she had known this situation with Jaxon would end with their being lovers and now they would be fucking whenever Jaxon wanted and it was safe to do so. Safe, oh God how was she going to go back on the pill? Did she dare go to Marie Higgins, her gynecologist? Marie wouldn't say anything and Emily could tell Carlton she was taking them for a hormonal imbalance associated with early symptoms of menopause.

"Well?"

Without a word Emily stood beside the bed and turned to Jaxon and put her arms under his and helped him get to a standing position. She paused for a moment with her breasts pressed firmly against Jaxon's chest before taking his hand and walking to the pool table. Facing it she spread her legs wide and leaned over the table presenting her pussy to him just as other females in the animal kingdom did under similar circumstances. "You're going to like this position so we may as well start with it," Emily said in a clinical tone. "Get close enough so I can put you in. When your cast comes off you can put yourself in so pay attention to what I do because if you just try to bull your way in it will hurt. Once you've entered lean over on me. It will be easier when you can hold me and better too because you can caress my breasts which I like. This will be like in the shower but not the same. As far as what to do it will come naturally and as with anything else the more you practice the better you will get. And I see a future with a lot of practice," Emily said quietly.

Emily reached around to feel for Jaxon's dick and once she had it she rubbed the end of his dick up and down the length of her lips coating it with her juices until she felt ready. "That's a nice thing about a long dick it works well for the non-missionary positions," she thought. Then she worked the head into her and said, "Push Jax. That's it, now back a little and keep pushing and backing until you slide all the way in with your groin against the cheeks of mother's butt. Then just do what comes naturally."

Following directions Jaxon kind of walked up to his mother's ass with his dick shoved all the way in her pussy. When he looked down he was fascinated as he watched his dick appear and then disappear back into her pussy between the rounded mounds of her ass. Then when he was watching and not paying attention his dick came all the way out. "Shit, oh sorry mom."

"That's all right baby it happens more than you might think. Here let me get you back in. There you go. If you lean over me it is less likely to come out but you do what you want do what is best for you."

Emily smiled at the incongruity of Jaxon's concern about the language he used in front of his mother while he was fucking her.

Jaxon started his in and out motion again still watching as he appeared and disappeared and he pumped happily away.

"Oh God he feels good," Emily thought. "I love how deep he can get in this position. He feels better than Carlton but with Carlton there is a closeness not present with Jaxon."

"Ooh that's good." Emily said to Jaxon and shifted to move her right hand between her legs and started working her clit. It was fully engorged and it wasn't long before she felt the first mini orgasm and then another. "Faster baby, fuck your mommy hard baby, faster, harder. Yes, that's it hard baby give mommy that big dick."

Jaxon increased his thrusting and was now slamming hard into his mother's receptive ass and she was pushing back against him in rhythm. Jaxon was surprised at both the things his mother was saying and how loud fucking was as their bodies continued to crash into one another until Jaxon could feel he was going to cum and he hollered "I'm going to cum in you mom, I'm cumming."

In the throes of her own orgasm Emily called "Cum baby give it to me. Let me have your cummmmm. Oh God what a good dick you have Jax. Keep fucking mommy it feels so good."

After he came Jaxon continued slowly stroking in and out of his mother's pussy as she come down from her high. Then he collapsed over her back spent as his dick slipped from his mom's cum filled pussy.

Recovered Emily said "Whee, that was wonderful Jax. We'll have to do some more of that now that I'm your whore."


After breakfast Jaxon lay still naked on the bed in the rec room feeling pleased with his self. After all, his mom said she was his whore and what whores do is fuck. How much better could it be? Even after school starts they have the afternoons so he should be able to fuck his mother at least three times a week. Well maybe not he thought. There was lacrosse and tennis and the school clubs and his friends that would take up his time. He would figure that out when the time came. The main thing was she would fuck him if he wanted to.

It never dawned on Jaxon that maybe his mother's fucking wouldn't be limited to him. What neither Jaxon nor Emily had a clue about was the cause of the change that has come over her. Jaxon thinks it's the exercise of his dominance that is responsible and Emily is totally confused about her physical desire for Jaxon and disturbing feelings toward other men. What they don't understand is that Emily's deep seated irrational need for intimacy from Jaxon as a baby created the sexual tension in her relationship with him that built as he grew older and no longer needed her for every aspect of his life. When Jaxon again required Emily to take care of his every need she was faced with a situation fraught with extreme anxiety as there could be nothing more intimate than holding your son's dick while he pees and masturbating him regularly and wiping his ass and bathing him. It was like when Jaxon was a toddler only now instead of a pee pee he has a cock and Emily has transferred the feelings she had for the baby to this nearly grown boy. This triggered a life altering event for Emily and has produced in her an impulsivity disorder that is manifest by a failure to resist temptation, accompanied by an increased sense of tension to give in to the temptation with a resulting experiences of pleasure or release at the time of acting on the temptation. This kind of personality change is extremely frequent in such instances with a sudden increase in sexual urges and activity. Alcohol can exacerbate an already compromised set of social and sexual inhibitions.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.