How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily woke with the dawn light streaming through the glass doors to the pool area. She quietly slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen to start the coffee. While she waited she went to her room to pee and brush her teeth. Back in the kitchen the coffee was ready and she poured a cup. She stirred the cream in while she waited for it to cool enough to drink without burning her mouth.

As she sipped her coffee Emily reviewed her acknowledged debasement. She was like a sex geek ever since beginning with Jaxon's dick for him to pee. There was no longer any pretense of her sleeping in the rented bed or of wearing panties in bed with Jaxon. She had become nothing but a common whore in her relationship with him. If he said "lick my asshole" she had no doubt she would do it. It seemed that she could no longer resist his demands. The worst part was he was becoming aware of it. He was discovering that his dick owned her and she would do anything for it. Jaxon had taken her as his lover to do with as he pleased.

The blow job yesterday was just the beginning. He was like a toddler taking control of its surroundings. The more they got the more they wanted. Had her submissiveness taken hold so firmly that even Carlton's return would not shake Jaxon's apparent dominance over her? Would she be giving after school blow jobs and him squeezing her breasts when they passed in the hall? Is that what she had to look forward to.

Until she started regularly handling Jaxon's dick she would never have gone so far with Bobby. It wasn't just Bobby's dick, she had allowed him to finger her pussy without complaint and worse yet she had wanted him to.

Emily poured a second cup of coffee and stared as the ball of sunlight rose higher above the horizon. And what about Charles she would never have gone for a drink with him and Iris before. Was it because she suddenly found Charles virile? If he touched her would she object? Was she having some kind of midlife crisis that only sex would sate, only sex that humiliated her because she was weak? This had started because her baby needed her and her love for him has somehow been twisted to the point that Jaxon is no longer her baby but her owner. When babies act like adults things get broken.


Jaxon hadn't asked to be jacked off or for a blow job after he had eaten which Emily took as a good sign. After getting him set up in bed she had taken a shower in her bathroom. She had worn a shower cap to keep her hair from getting wet. They would wash it at the beauty parlor and she didn't want it dripping on her clothes on the way there.

After applying lotion Emily selected matching sheer bra and panties. Only the gusset in the panties was opaque everywhere else was see through. As she lifted her ample breasts into the cups of the bra Emily admired herself in the morrow. "Pretty damn good if I do say so myself and I do say so," she said as she turned to get a full look at her inviting hips. The reason Emily was wearing this particular bra and panties was not for an occasion but because when she wore something sexy she felt good and she needed to feel good about herself right now.

Emily slipped on a simply lemon chiffon sleeveless shantung dress with an open panel in the back to the belted waist. The front was a scooped neck with the skirt three inches above the knee. All in all Emily looked good enough to eat.

"Well how do I look?" Emily asked Jaxon and Mildred, who was in the rec room getting ready to vacuum.

""You look some kind of smart Mrs. Overton."

"Yeah you look great mom what's the occasion?"

"No occasion. After I get my hair done I'm going to have lunch and go to the King of Prussia Mall. Mildred you have my number if you need me. Jaxon don't ask Mildred to do stuff for you you've got everything you need. Mildred you can get him a drink if he wants it but you don't have to give him anything else. I'm off to the beauty parlor see you later. I'll get something for diner. Bye."

"Bye mom."

"Goodbye Mrs. Overton."


Mildred shut off the vacuum after she finished the rec room and looking up asked, "Is there anything I can get for you Jaxon before I put the vacuum away?"

Jaxon who had been thinking about this all day said, "Could you do what you did last week?"

"You mean make your peter cum? Your momma said all I had to give you was a drink now you want me to play with your peter."

"Oh Mildred forget about what mom said and the breast part too."

"You want to feel my titties is that what you mean?"

"Yes that's what I want to do. Could I feel your skin?"

"Feel me without a bra is what you're asking?"

"Yes I would like that."

Mildred had on her maid's uniform of a loose fitting black button up the front dress and she told Jaxon, "To do that Jaxon I would have to take my dress off so I could get my bra off. Is that what you want?"

Jaxon could hardly believe that Mildred would take off her dress but he saw no harm in asking. "I guess that is what I want."

"Ain't that just like a man give him a little and he wants more. Well I guess I could do that Jaxon seeing as how you all cooped up here in this house with nothing to do."

Mildred had been thinking about this situation ever since last week when she jacked Jaxon off. She had enjoyed holding a man's peter again, and this boy had a man's peter sure enough, but she knew he would want it again and she had to decide what she was going to do when she came this week. She could just tell him no she wasn't doing that anymore but was that what she wanted. She had decided this morning when it came time to get dressed.

Jaxon's surprise increased as Mildred started unbuttoning her dress and he could see that she had large tits. He could never tell before because of the dresses she wore but he had thought they were big after he touched them through her dress last week. Since he hadn't been able to grip them he wasn't sure.

Mildred turned away from Jaxon to lay her dress on a chair. He could see her firm hips. They were not as wide as his mother's but Mildred had never had any children. When she turned back to Jaxon she teasingly looked him straight in the eye and put her arms behind her back to unhook her bra. She remembered how much she liked doing this with her husband and how hot it made him and how eager to fuck. After she had unhooked Mildred held to the ends of the strap and let the weight of her breasts force the bra down and away from her body. She watched as Jaxon's mouth dropped open as he stared at her full breasts in anticipation of her bra coming off.

Jaxon had thought he would see a plain cotton bra and panties but instead Mildred had on a pale green matching sheer bra and panties similar to those worn by his mom. He could see that she had large brown areolas but couldn't tell much about the nipples. His eyes were naturally drawn to her crotch where there was a triangular patch of darkness. Mildred had long legs and smaller hips than his mom. She had a trim if soft figure with roundness as its main feature. There were no sharp angles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.