How I Spent My Summer Vacation
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily who was used to getting up early with Carlton had made coffee, cleaned the kitchen, made a list and was now putting on lotion after a morning shower. After dressing in green shorts and matching open neck blouse and sandals she got out her journal.

July 18. "As hard as I tried I wasn't able to resist and gave Jax a blow job. It happened by chance and not by design but it was a blow job nevertheless. He fingered my pussy while I sucked him and later I worked his fingers on my clit to cum. I think that last was too much. It almost made us partners. It's the kind of thing you do with someone that can fuck you any time they want to and Jax shouldn't be fucking me at all nor should I be sucking his cock. I shouldn't feel so good after and I certainly shouldn't look forward to it.

"I need to stop this foolishness though I do love it so. Carlton will be home tomorrow and I can end this thing with Jax. What am I going to do when he looks at me with those hurting eyes and wants to fuck me or me to suck him? Can I refuse to fulfill my baby's wish? That's what mothers are for isn't it? I will have to be strong. I need Carlton."

Hearing Jaxon's call Emily put her journal away and went to take care of him.

The trip to the bathroom turned out to be another success and Emily was soon in the kitchen whipping up pancake batter with blueberries while the bacon was frying. She had the bottle of Vermont maple syrup setting to the side in a pan of hot water. Jaxon was at the counter with his cup of coffee watching his mother prepare breakfast.

"You look nice mom."

"Thank you Jax I'm going to the grocery after we eat. We need a few things and you father is coming home tomorrow and I'd like to have a nice diner."

"What time will he be here," Jaxon asked without much enthusiasm?

"I don't know yet but I'm sure he'll call."

Emily placed the bacon slices she took from the frying pan on paper towels to drain. Then she ladled pancake mix onto the oiled griddle. There was room for eight. Jaxon would eat five she was sure. She would probably have two but there was a third just in case she wanted more.

With a spatula Emily served up their pancakes. She spread softened butter on each cake as she put it on the plates until she topped off the last one with a large dollop of the butter.

"Tell me when on the syrup Jax?"

"That's good mom."

After putting syrup on her own pancakes she cut Jaxon's and gave him his first mouthful.

"Delicious mom. Can I have some milk?"

"Of course Jax I forgot to fill your glass. I had set it out for you. Here you go and your straw."

They ate in silence as Emily feed them both in turn. Just as they were finished and she was putting the plates in the dish washer the phone rang.

"Looking at the screen Emily said, "That's your father probably calling with his arrival time."

"Hi honey how's it going?"

"Oh, no Carlton how long?"

"All right," she said curtly.

"I know it's not your fault but I was expecting you home tomorrow Carlton."

"All right there's nothing to do but accept it. Call me when you're ready to come home then," Emily said and slammed the phone down on its charging station.

Jaxon brightened and said "I gather that he's not coming home tomorrow."

"That's right Jax," Emily said with resignation. He's going to be there three more days. If there are no more problems your father will be home on the twenty second. Jax let me get you set up so I can go to the store."

After getting Jax sitting up in bed with his laptop ready to go and the TV on to a channel of his choosing Emily left at eleven thirty to do her shopping.

As she roamed the aisles of Ukrop's Emily ran into Helen Walters. "Emily, well hi how have you been? We've missed you at tennis."

"Hi Helen, I've missed it too."

"How is poor Jax doing? We all miss him."

"I just bet you do," Emily thought but said, "He's doing well. Jerry is keeping him confined for now but he should be out and about soon."

"Well I know you will be glad. If there's anything I can do be sure to call."

"Thanks Helen I'll remember that. See ya."

When Helen was gone Emily continued her shopping still stewing over what she had read on Jax laptop. She'd rather leave Jaxon alone with a cobra than that bitch; he'd be safer. Then she thought would it be any less safe than with her? But that was totally different she rationalized she was his mother.

Emily had finished at the grocery store and was wheeling her bags to the car when she heard, "Why hello Mrs. Overton can I give you a hand with those?"

"Hello Charles, yes thank you what brings you here?"

"It's my day off and I needed a few things."

"Are you alone," Emily said looking around thinking she might catch sight of the rumored boyfriend.

"No, my friend is over in my car."

"Emily strained to get a look at Charles' boyfriend but she couldn't get a clear view even with the top down on the Vet.

"Charles smiled as he watched Emily lean, "Her name is Iris Murphy she's a professor at Bryn Mawr. By the way how is your son?"

She... , did he say she, I'm sure he said she. Well I'll be damned what do you know. "Uh my son, he is much improved thank you Charles."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.