How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily woke with a fuzzy taste in her mouth and saw the TV still on but without sound. She retrieved the remote from the table and turned it off. No need to turn the sound on and wake Jaxon. She was in Jaxon's bed again and again she was sans panties. Did she fall asleep watching TV? If so how did the TV get muted?

"I need to pee," she said to herself and crossed to the bathroom. When wiping she noticed a mucus like substance on the tissue. First thing she thought was she was getting a yeast infection but then she saw the crystalline tracks running down her thigh. She didn't have to guess what that was. She experienced it often enough in the morning when she had rolled over and gone to sleep after sex with Carlton.

As Emily sat on the toilet she replayed last evening in her head. It was a little foggy because of the wine but it was beginning to clear. As the picture came into view her pussy developed an itch which was not new to her. She remembered taking off her clothes in the shower and Jaxon cumming on her. Then they went to bed and she took off her tee shirt but wasn't wearing panties. That explained why she wasn't wearing any when she woke. Then she saw herself mounted and riding Jaxon with her breasts in his face. Oh God how was she going to deal with this? She couldn't just ignore it as she had her wet tee shirt that first night in the shower. This was the real thing and she had wanted it. As she pictured them last night rutting in the shadows she realized she was bringing herself to climax with her fingers on hew swollen clit thinking of Jaxon's hard cock. She was just now admitting to herself that she wanted to fuck her son, had wanted to and still wanted to. This can't go on. How had this crept into her otherwise comfortable and idyllic life with her perfect family? Was she being tested as Job was tested. Had she been found wanting. She knew it was wrong but she was not shamed as Jocasta had been. She would find a way out of this. Was it too early for a glass of wine she wondered.

Just as she came she heard the familiar, "MOM." What a perfect finish this will be to her finish by squeezing Jaxon's dick while her pussy is still humming.


In her heart of hearts Emily had known from the first time she held Jaxon's cock that she would give herself to it. It had sent a thrill through her as soon as she saw it. It was the cock of her baby. It was the cock that had been formed in her body, that had come out of her body and that was now returning to her body. Yes Thomas Wolf you can come home again.

Since her first date with Carlton Emily had never fucked anyone but Carlton until now. She had never wanted anyone until now. "Oh God!" It suddenly dawned on her that she wasn't on the pill. She hadn't been for seven years since Carlton had been snipped. They had discussed it and decided they didn't want more children and with all the crap flying around about the pill increasing the chance of ovarian cancer Carlton said it would be best if he had a vasectomy. This had freed Emily from the chore of taking the pill every day and the constant worrying whether she forgot one.

Trying to remember when her last period was her mind was a cluster of unrelated thoughts such that she had no idea when it was. She raced to her room to dig out her diary. It was in the back of her closet in a metal box with a combination lock. Sitting on her bed she broke through her security to reveal her six by eight inch journal.

She opened to the last entry which was for July 15. It read simply, "Carlton left today."

Thumbing back she saw it at the page for July 11. "The curse ended today. Thank God I'm on a thirty-five day cycle. I'm going to rape my husband tonight. A good fresh pussy for him to suck on."

July 12. "Mission accomplished. He did me for a 'fair thee well' last night."

July 13. "Urges stronger towards Jax. Must do something. Can't say anything to Carlton. He seems to resent Jax lately. Not sure what is going on."

July 14. "Held Carlton's dick while he pissed. Did a damn good job. Gave him a blow job as a reward. He told me about going to London. This morning was a double suck.

"We made love last night. It felt like something was lost somewhere."

July 15. "Carlton left today.

Emily noted that she had made no entry yesterday which was not unusual. She sometimes missed entire weeks without an entry. Sometimes she filled in the gaps but mostly she left those days blank. She felt she should record today.

July 17. "Yesterday I presented myself to Jax naked when I gave him a shower. The only explanation I have is that I was high on wine. Oh, and I fucked him later. I've known this was coming but refused to accept the fact that I wanted to fuck my son. My son for Christ sake. All of the men over the years at the club, at parties, at restaurants and I have to fuck my son. At least Jocasta didn't know who she was fucking until it was a fate accompli and I refuse to hang myself over it even though it is eating at my soul. I love Carlton so very much and I am his in every respect to do with as he pleases but I lust for our child. I must find a way to sate this obsession.

"So far nothing beyond the ordinary has happen today but it's still morning."

Emily returned her journal to its hiding place and calculated dates. She would start ovulating August 1 but because male sperm could live for two or three days her safe date was before July 28.

Why was she even concerned with safe dates every day was safe for her and Carlton. But she knew.


Emily made it through the rest of the day with her panties firmly in place. She gave Jaxon two hand jobs and she could tell he wanted something more but was afraid to ask. She wanted to give him more but felt she was betraying Carlton even more than she already had. Emily wanted to fuck Jaxon in the worst way but resisted to the point of cramps in her vagina. Was it Jaxon or did she just want to be fucked. Would Bobby with his giant cock do the job? Or was it solely her son's cock that she needed to scratch her itch.

Like anyone who has had a taste of ambrosia Jaxon was not satisfied with common fare. Hand jobs are not pussy and while only two weeks ago he had had neither and would have gladly died if someone, anyone would have given him a hand job he was now unwilling to settle but he was hardly in a position to demand more. Jaxon was not in a position to demand anything. That he had fucked at all was due to the largess of his mother with the help of a bottle of wine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.