How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

The car was to pick thirty up Carlton at seven. He had to catch the shuttle to Kennedy for his flight to London.

Emily got up at six forty to make coffee and they chatted in the low tones typical of those who are about to part while they waited for his ride.

"Should I wake Jaxon? I told him I would say goodbye."

"Let him sleep. I'll tell him you said goodbye and were thinking of him. He's going to miss you. He won't have anyone to watch the games with. His old mom can't do anything to equal that. I think he finally came to the realization yesterday how important it is for him to not use his hands."

"I think I just came to that realization myself," said Carlton. I had no idea there was a chance of bone death involved."

"Nor I. Oops I hear your car."

Carlton went to the door for the man to get his bags and things. Emily followed close behind. Once everything had been taken out to the car they kissed goodbye and each said they loved the other and he was gone.

Emily sat for a long time just staring out of the kitchen window. Without the presence of Carlton's influence on her existence Emily could feel control of that existence slipping into to a wonderland reality. When she had finished her coffee she went to her room closed the door and lay on her bed and cried.


Jaxon awoke and thus began another day of mind bending sameness for Emily. Hold his dick to pee, feed him by hand, change the channel, get him a coke, unplug his laptop and lay it on his bed, listen to his music, take him to pee, feed him lunch, jack him off, clean him up, lay down while he takes a nap, take him to crap, wipe his ass, change his sheets when something spills, turn the TV to the afternoon Cubs game when one is on, get him a cream soda, feed him dinner, give him a bath. She performed by rote she was more robotic than thinking in performing each of her varied chores.

Emily's answer to her feelings of self-pity was to start on the wine around lunch time. Until the other day she had never drank alone at home. Jaxon didn't count as he wasn't a drinking companion so she considered herself alone in that respect. Oh, she would have the odd drink during the day if she happened to be lunching somewhere alone but that was rare. This was new territory to her but it seemed to make the day pass in a less stressful manner.

The second night that Carlton was away Emily took Jaxon in for his shower. She was on her fourth glass of wine since dinner and as Jaxon waited she put her wine glass on the counter and adjusted the water temperature and moved the seat into position. Then with Jaxon sitting she wet him down and then shampooed his hair and rinsed it, then she did his back, and under his arms and his chest and stomach. Again she rinsed him and then squatted to do his legs. Being a little tipsy, in the process of rinsing Jaxon Emily had succeeded in pretty well soaking herself with the result that she may as well have been naked for Jaxon could again see everything from her breasts to her pussy as her tee shirt and panties clung to her like a second skin. He was reacting as a teen age boy would or any adult male for that matter. As she stood up from rinsing his legs she noted her condition. Emily stood him up and washed his ass running her hand down his crack until her fingers pressed over his anus. Then she turned him and washed between his legs, soaping his balls and his hard dick and as she held his dick her pussy hummed. She rinsed him and hung the hand shower on its hook, looked at his erect dick and asked "Do you want me to do it in here Jax?" Emily said without feeling.

Rather than answer Jaxon lowered his raised arms and put them around his mother and pulled her to him with his forearms. Emily allowed herself to be drawn against her son. Emily could feel her breasts squish against his chest and his dick pressed against her pussy and her moribund feeling melted away. Without volition she embraced him holding him tight to her grinding her hips into him and she heard his breathing quicken and a low moan escape his lips

Then she released him and stepped back and Jaxon feared he had gone too far. Instead of admonishment Emily pulled her tee shirt over her head and tossed it in the corner followed by her panties giving Jaxon a full view of her luscious mature body. Then she embraced him again and made sure his dick once again rubbed against her pussy.

As Emily ground her pussy onto his dick and her erect nipples against his bare chest Jaxon couldn't stand it any longer and humping his hips so his dick rode up and down through his mother's pubic hair he shot his cum onto her stomach and breasts. Feeling Jaxon shiver then begin cumming Emily said, "That's it baby cum on mother." With one hand she smeared his cum over her breasts working it into her nipples while the other pumped Jaxon's empty dick.

"That feel better baby?"

When she had dried them both Emily put on a fresh tee shirt but no panties got her glass of wine and led Jaxon to his bed and thought, "Now that was different."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.