How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jaxon was on his second movie when he heard the front door open and close and then the heavy footfall of his dad.

"Are you OK sport?"

"Yeah I'm fine dad just watching this movie. Mom got tired and went to sleep she said if I was up when you got home to tell you she loves you and she will see you in the morning."

"Thanks Jax. Sorry I missed the game tonight how did the Cubs do?"

"I didn't see it dad we played scrabble and then mom went to sleep early and I've been watching movies."

Do you need anything? No, then I'm going to bed. It's been a hard day son I'm beat. I'll see you in the morning."

"Night dad."

"Night Jax I love you"

"I love you too dad."

Jaxon didn't know how long he had been asleep or what time it was when he felt her get into bed with him. She must have gotten up to go to the bathroom and got in his bed by mistake. She still carried the scent of the alcohol. Then he drifted back to sleep.

He awoke with her sucking his right nipple and rubbing his dick. He was fully erect when he woke up. She ran her hand over his stomach and threw her leg over his forcing her pussy against his thigh. She was moaning now and moved her body to cover his hugging him and he could feel her pubic hair on his cock when she whispered, "Fuck me Carlton I need you."

As much as Jaxon would have liked to fuck his mom he still couldn't work his hands or move from his position and her weight was causing his left hand to experience pain and he cried out, "Mom you're hurting me."

Emily as if coming out of a trance looked down and recognized Jaxon and said, "Sorry baby" and rolled over and went to sleep.

Jaxon lay wide awake unable to forget the feel of his mother's pussy rubbing on his cock. He almost cried to be able to jack off. Finally his need for sleep overcame his wish for fulfillment.

Emily awoke early the next morning and looking around asked herself, "What am I doing in Jaxon's bed and where are my panties?" She didn't remember taking them off nor could she think of any reason that she would have done so. She did remember drinking the wine last night. Maybe she had too much. All she could conclude about the missing panties was that because she was still not used to sleeping in them she must not have left her panties on when she put on the tee shirt. This was confirmed when she went to the bathroom and saw her clothes in the chair including her panties from yesterday. That was a relief.

Emily put on her robe picked up her clothes and went to the kitchen to make coffee. She emptied the dishwasher while she waited for the coffee to perk. Once it was done she fixed two cups of coffee and put them on a tray with her clothes and padded down the hallway to her bedroom. Carlton was sound asleep but rolled over when Emily got onto the bed. He opened one eye to see what had disturbed him. "Good morning sunshine," Emily said and leaned over and kissed him. "How about a cup of coffee?"

"Sure just let me sit up."

"Want me to put the tray on your lap?"

"Yeah but wait until I go pee," Carlton said sliding out of bed with his morning hard on.

"Oh let me let me," Emily said jumping off the bed and beating him to the bathroom door. "Let me show you how good I'm getting."

Carlton was still not comfortable with Emily holding Jaxon's dick when he had to pee but he would just have to grin and bear it. "OK let me get you lined up. Move, back some yeah that's good now bend slightly. That's it," she said as she took his dick in her hand and expertly eased the foreskin back from the head and gave the order to fire.

Carlton's stream hit dead center in the toilet bowl and not a drop had strayed from its intended target as Emily maneuvered him forward as the strength of the stream lessened. "Hah, pretty good if I do say so myself. Now as a new customer you get a special first time bonus." With that Emily lowered the seat and cover and sat on the cover and moved Carlton's dick forward into her waiting mouth. "God how I want this," she thought as she felt his mushroom probing the roof of her mouth as the shaft slid along the rough surface of her tongue. She mumbled, "Fuck me," and gripped the cheeks his ass forcing him deeper into her until he could take no more and warned her, "I'm gonna cum Em I'm cumming."

She felt his hot seed pour into her mouth filling it with his being. Swallowing in large gulps she consumed him savoring his taste on the back of her tongue as she let him come to the front of her mouth so she could suction all he had in him. Loathe to release him she worked his foreskin back in place over his shrinking cock head and then cleared it away to drive Carlton wild with the pressure she applied to his exposed glans. "Em please I can't stand any more. Save some for later."

Reluctantly she let him drop from her still unsated mouth and looked up at him and asked, "Coffee?"


"Em I've got some unfortunate news. At the meeting last night it was agreed that it will be necessary for me to go to London."

"But we are scheduled to go to London in September. Does this mean that we won't go?"

"No we will still be able to go but we may have to change dates. Jock thought it was necessary for me to come now and that it couldn't wait for my normally scheduled visit. We are having some customer difficulties and everyone thinks I should tend to them personally."

"Oh Carlton I will be here all alone with no respite from twenty-four hours a day of Jax. That sounds terrible I know but you know what I mean. Our evenings by the pool and you grilling I'm going to miss those. You being here at night gives me a break a chance to relax and do something for myself."

"It should only be three days Em it's not forever."

"Maybe not to you you'll be in London and what if it's longer? I guess I could hook him up to a catheter."

"Couldn't you see if Mildred could stay with him for a few hours so you could go to lunch with your friends or go shopping?"

"How is that going to work? Mildred would be fine so long as he doesn't have to pee. We already talked about this."

"But Em certainly he can hold his water for three or four hours."

"He doesn't seem to be able to. Hopefully we will get some good news this afternoon from Jerry. Maybe he'll be able to use his right hand and that will solve most of our problems. Get your shower and I'll fix you some breakfast before you go. I've got a surprise."

"It can't be any better than the surprise I already got and I'm not going in today."

"Why not?"

"My flight to London is tomorrow and I have to pack and be sure there are no loose ends here."

"Jesus Christ Carlton thanks for the notice. Shit I hate this. I know it's not your fault but I just hate it. I'll call Mildred and see what she can do. Maybe an hour here and an hour there will work. I'll have to pay her for four hours no matter how long she is here but that's no problem."

"Why four hours?"

"That's the way it works Carlton. Unless they do a full day everyone in service gets paid in four hour increments regardless of hours worked unless they work over four hours of course and then they are paid for eight hours. If she can come maybe she and I can talk. It'll be another adult anyway. I'm beginning to think like a teenager."

"It can't be that bad."

"Carlton I make sure that when you come home there is some degree of tranquility. During the day I have to listen to music I don't understand played at a level that must be sending every dog within miles seeking shelter. Jax can order that damn computer to play radio stations and even those videos where the singers and dancers are trying to fuck each other or the viewer."

"Well put a stop to it."

"Carlton, Jax is in a worse trap than I am. At least I can go for a swim or back in my room and take a nap or a quick trip to the grocery but because of his hands he can't even change the channels on the TV he is pretty much stuck and I can't take away his few pleasures. He's still just a baby Carlton and needs us."

"I guess you're right Em now how about that surprise."

"OK by the time you are out of your shower I'll have it ready."

Emily looked in on Jaxon and he was still sleeping. "He must have stayed up late," Emily guessed.


Carlton drove them to Jerry Kingsley's office for Jaxon's appointment. After the X-rays the three of them went to lunch and came back an hour and thirty minutes later. Once they were seated in his office Jerry asked, "How's it going Jax? I know that's a silly question how could it be going without the use of your hands. I looked at the X-rays and everything seems to be healing as we want it to. Do any of you have any questions?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.