How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jaxon sat in shock, eyes wide, mouth agape watching in amazement as his cum drooled down his mother's face with her tongue lazily flicking out to retrieve the dollops that slithered over her lips as she continued to cling to his dick. If only he could use his phone to take this picture to have to jack off to when he was able to use his hands. No matter, this scene would forever stay in his mind's eye. The only thing better would be his cock in her mouth with all his cum on her face.

"Time for a shower and a nap. I'll see you later," Emily said out of the blue as if she had just come upon this tableau and been no part of it herself. She released Jaxon got to her feet and walked regally from the room without uttering another word.

Jaxon continued his amazement. If he could he would have pinched himself. He was no longer sure what had just happened. Was he going stir crazy from being cooped up, or had his mother gone round the bend. The more he thought the more he questioned his own sanity. One thing was sure he was sitting here on the sofa bed naked with his dick discharging the remnants of an orgasm. At least he thought that's what this was.

After her shower Emily applied lotion paying particular attention to her lower lips. After applying cologne between her gorcious breasts and behind each knee she crawled between the sheets with the thought that, "Carlton will want to fuck tonight."

Emily awoke an hour later feeling refreshed. As she dressed in pale pink shorts and white pullover top with pale pink trim around the collar and sleeves she thought of her two men and what to prepare for dinner. She knew that Carlton would want to dine on pussy but she needed to fix something with a little more sustenance to keep him going as well as provide her baby with nutrition for his growing body. Nothing too fancy or feeding the baby would be difficult. Meat and potatoes was easy enough both to cook and to feed Jaxon. Rib eyes and fried potatoes it would be with parker house rolls and butter. She stepped into her pink matching sandals and started for the rec room.

When she walked in the rec room to check on Jaxon she saw he was lying nude on the sofa bed. "Baby, you don't have on any underwear and look what you did. At least you didn't get any on your clean sheets. Let me get a wash cloth and some clean boxers." An eavesdropper would have guessed Jaxon's age at no more than seven.

Emily held Jaxon's dick and gently wiped away the evidence of his orgasm. She giggled as the head of his dick popped into view each time she pulled back his foreskin. She did this several times and said it looked like the Jack in the Box that he used to have. "I wonder where that Jack in the Box is?" she asked of no one in particular.

The only thing that prevented Jaxon from springing an erection was his mother's bazar behavior. That Jack in the Box had been given to Good Will years ago. And what was this about her not knowing how his dick got covered in cum?

The phone rang and Emily turned to the TV screen which displayed the calling number. "It's your father. I'll take it in the kitchen."

"Hi honey."

"I'm going to be late coming home Em. The meeting is running long. I don't know what time I'll get home tonight."

"Oh honey I'm sorry and we're having steak tonight your favorite. You need to eat something Carlton it's not good for you to go so long without proper food."

"I will honey we already decided to have something ordered in and we'll take a short break and eat in the conference room. I'll see you later tonight, I love you."

"I love you too darling I miss you."

"That was your father he's going to be late. His late afternoon meeting is going into the night."

Jaxon noticed that his mom was carrying a glass of wine when she returned to the rec room. That in itself was not unusual she often had drinks with his dad but she had already had wine today and his mom was not a big drinker.

"So what shall we do tonight Jax? Your dad won't be here to watch the game with you. Want to play Scrabble?"

"Exactly how can we do that, don't you need hands for that?"

"I've got enough hands for both of us. What we'll do is you tell me which pieces you want out of the pile and I'll put them on your little thingy without looking. When it's your turn you tell me which tiles to put on the board and where. That way I won't see the tiles you have left. How does that sound?"

"I guess we could try it. You want to do it now or after we eat?"

"Let's eat first. Since your dad won't be home for diner we can go ahead and eat. Do you want to stay in here and watch TV or come to the kitchen with me?"

"The kitchen I've been in here all day."

"OK let's get you up."

Emily turned on both the oven and broiler to preheat. Then she seasoned the steaks and did a large dice on two potatoes. "Steak and fried potatoes will that be enough?"

"Oh sure mom those are big steaks."

"These are the ones your dad got on his way home yesterday. It's a shame he won't be here to eat them. Maybe he'll want breakfast tomorrow and I can fix him steak and eggs."

When the broiler was ready Emily put the steaks in and set the timer for six minutes. Next she got the potatoes going in the hot seasoned oil. When the timer showed three minutes she put the rolls in the oven. Then she poured another glass of wine.

While they waited Emily further explained how she saw the scrabble game working. She also had come up with an idea for how they could play gin rummy but Carlton would have to play that with them for it to work. The timer interrupted her explanation and she turned the steaks over and put them back undwe the broiler and reset the timer for five minutes ... While she was up she stirred and flipped the potatoes. Rather than sit again she got out the plates, silverware and napkins. "What do you want to drink Jax?"

"Milk please."

The timer went off again and the steaks were removed from the broiler and allowed to rest while the potatoes and bread were finishing. When they were done Emily placed the rolls on the bread and butter plates then she dusted the potatoes with paprika gave them a toss and served them directly from the skillet and adding a steak to each diner plate said, "Behold." She topped off her wine glass and sat next to Jaxon.

"Looks delicious mom."

"Let's hope you're a good judge."

"Why do you always set the steaks aside instead of putting on our plates to eat?"

"Beef needs time to rest so the juices will redistribute throughout the meat. If you cut into a newly cooked steak the juices will run out into your plate and the meat will become dry and loose its flavor."

After diner Emily cleared everything and filled the dishwasher, hit the start button and said to Jaxon, "Prepare to defend yourself."

Emily set up the scrabble board on a large Japanese tray table so it would be easier for Jaxon to see. She put her wine glass on one of the tables adjacent to the sofa bed so it wouldn't get tipped over should either of them should in some way shake the playing table. They agreed that the final arbiter of a word's correctness would be the dictionary Jaxon had on his laptop. Emily selected the seven tiles Jaxon indicated and placed them on his tile holder. Jaxon won the coin toss and went first. The game proceeded slowly at first because of Emily not understanding Jaxon's directions of where to place the tiles on the board. After they both became more accustomed to the flow created by Jaxon's directions the game moved along accompanied by the usual banter and word challenges.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.