How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily with a skip in her step and a twinkle in her eye drove to La Tour for lunch. A visit with Bobby was just what the doctor ordered for her blues.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Overton. We haven't seen you recently. I hope you've been well. Are you expecting someone or will you be lunching alone?"

"Hi Charles, I've been fine but my son has been under the weather and I've been staying home. But I have a little time today and wanted to come to my favorite place for a drink and lunch." Emily and Carlton didn't put their lives in the street and she saw no reason to give Charles any more information about Jaxon than she had.

Charles had been a waiter at La Tour for ten years and had waited on Emily and her friends and family often during that time. He was in his mid-thirties and earned enough at La Tour to drive a new Corvette. Charles had never been seen with a woman in all those years and it was presumed that he was gay. The mauve color of the Vet didn't do much to dissuade those who had made up their minds on the subject. For those still undecided his very masculinity made them question his being gay. He was a fit six feet two inches and about two hundred pounds. He had a baritone voice and there was nothing feminine about him. Maybe, this group thought he was a misanthrope although he was certainly nice enough in the restaurant. It was unknown if Charles had a significant other but if he did he was definitely the husband in the relationship.

"What can I get you to drink Mrs. Overton?"

"I'll have a glass of Prosecco please Charles."

"Right away Mrs. Overton."

When Charles had placed her wine before her he asked, "Would you like to order Mrs. Overton."

"No Charles I'm going to enjoy my wine and relax a bit."

"Very well just let me know when you are ready," Charles said as he moved among his other tables.

Emily thought she needed to to take stock. This was the first time since Jaxon crashed into the back of the Hanson's car that Emily had had a moment to herself. Oh, she had been to the grocery and to Elman's and that first massage but that had only been for an hour and her back had been killing her. Otherwise she had spent her time doing for Jaxon night and day and doubling up with Carlton at night. Until today Emily hadn't taken advantage of the respite that Mildred's presence offered her.

Carlton was not himself recently. He has become downright possessive during this past week. He wants me near him all the time. He's so clingy it's hard to do the things that Jaxon needs. And Jaxon is getting a little demanding too. Just like when he was a toddler which she loved. I may be mistaken but he seems to be going to the toilet a lot more. It must just be me because he makes urine every time although it doesn't appear to be as much. I wonder if he has a urinary tract infection. I'll ask Jerry to check tomorrow when we go see him.

"Why hello Evelyn and Becky how brown you are."

"How is Jaxon," Evelyn asked?

"He's much better thanks. He can't use his left hand and still has a little pain from time to time. His right thumb is immobilized but he can use his right hand just fine. I'll know more after tomorrow when we see Jerry Kingsford."

"You two enjoy your lunch and thank you Becky for your RSVP about the party. Jaxon was thrilled you are able to make it."

The lie about Jaxon's right hand wasn't a bad thing. People don't need to know I have been holding Jaxon's dick all this time and they sure as hell don't need to know I'm jacking him off. They might get the wrong idea. Anyway it's none of their business whose dick I hold.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.