How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily had been gone about an hour and Mildred had finished vacuuming the house except for the rec room, which she had saved for last so she wouldn't wake Jaxon any earlier than she had to. When she peeked around the corner Jaxon was already awake talking to his laptop.

"What kind of a computer is that that you talk to? Is there someone listening?"

"This is something that dad had rigged up so I could give the computer commands with my voice instead of using my hands. It works pretty good. There are some things I can't do but it mostly does what I want it to."

"That's something. How you feeling? You weren't so hot the last two weeks when I was here."

"I'm good. I still have some bad days but for the most part I feel fine. Mildred I need a big favor and you can't tell mom."

"What kind of thing you don't want me to tell your mamma? I ain't doing nothing against your mamma."

"No it's not something against mom and it's not going to hurt anything or anybody it's just that I wouldn't want mom to know."

"If you sure it's nothing that is wrong."

"I'm sure."

"OK let's hear it you planning a surprise or something"

"I have to pee."

"Is that it? You have to pee."

"Yes but it's a little involved."

"To go pee is involved? What you talking about?"

"I need help getting up and I can't hold on to anything."

"Can't hold what ... oh you mean you can't hold your peter?" Mildred said as her eyes enlarged and she automatically looked at his crotch."

"Yeah and you have to take down my shorts and aim me."

"Your mamma do this?"

"Yes. She's the only one and you can't tell her you know. She would be mortified."

"Ain't so bad holding a man's peter, I do it all the time when I was married. OK if that is the only way you can pee let's do it. Ain't no big deal. Let's go," she said heading for the bathroom.

"No Mildred first you have to help me up. If you can just raise my butt off the bed my legs can do the rest."

"OK then up we go." Mildred put her arms around Jaxon's body

and raised it as best she could.

When Jaxon stood Mildred still had her arms around him and their bodies were flush with one another. Jaxon could feel her breasts pushing onto his bare chest. Mildred could feel it too. Mildred hadn't touched a man's bare skin in longer than she could remember and it felt kind of good. Before she released Jaxon she rubbed her hands over his back.

"You getting pretty big Jaxon."

Jaxon was getting big in places Mildred may not have been referring to.

"Can we go now?"

"OK Mildred I'll follow you."

"Mom always sits on the toilet to pull my underwear off."

"Do she take it all the way off."

"Yes. She says it's so I don't get them wet or trip over them."

"That makes sense. OK come over here so I can get them."

When Mildred pulled the boxers down six inches of semi hard dick dropped in front of her face. Without thinking she took hold of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.