How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jaxon was still sleeping when Emily got home. She had stopped at Elman's on the way home and picked up some bagels and German potato salad for brunch. She had cream cheese, red onion and nova salmon in the frig to go with the bagels. Her preparation was interrupted by, "Mom can you help me please."

"I'll be right there Jax."

Up with the arms, off with the boxers, swing with the dick, position before the toilet, back with the foreskin, miss with the stream, correct the aim, finish with a shake and two good strokes of a hardening dick, on with the boxers and back in the bed.

"That was much better Jaxon. We only got a little on the floor and none on the seat or my hands. I think I'm getting the hang of this at last. Now if we can just master the mornings I'll be as happy as a lark."

"I'm kind of hungry mom. What is there to eat?"

"Bagels with cream cheese and salmon and some of that good German potato salad that I get from Elman's. How does that sound?"

"Great I'm starving."

"What would you like to drink?"

"Do we have any cream soda?"

"I'm not sure but if we don't what would you like?"

"Milk will be fine."

"OK, back in a few."

As Emily went about preparing their food she was thinking about tonight with Carlton. She was feeling very horny right now and wished tonight would get here fast. Just thinking about it made her damp. She attributed this sudden carving to her massage this morning. Bobby must have pressed on her go button or maybe all of the weariness had been drained from her body because she couldn't remember feeling this good lately.

"We have cream soda in the pantry. I poured it in a cup with some ice because it was warm. I put a couple in the refrigerator if you want more later. I'm having a Heineken myself. I like it with the salmon. Here take your pills. Which do you want first the bagel or the potato salad?''

"Bagel. Oh that's so good can I have a sip of soda please?"

"Is dad coming home today?"

"Yes. His plane is due in at 3:00 this afternoon so he should be here around five o'clock. I'll be spending some time with him when he gets here. He'll be tired and we always talk when he comes back from one of these trips. Do you think you can deal with a slice of pizza? I don't plan on cooking tonight and that would be the easiest but we can have something else if you don't think we can handle it. I don't want it getting all over you. I could cut it into bite size pieces"

"I think it will be fine mom and don't worry about me when dad gets home. Just take me to pee and turn the TV on and I'll be fine."

Emily left Jaxon watching reruns of NCIS. After taking care of the dishes she went to her and Carlton's bedroom and changed the sheets on their bed. She sprayed a few spritzes of Shalimar on the bottom sheet then finished making the bed. She cleaned the bathroom and after taking her shower she cleaned the shower stall and put out fresh towels. As she lotioned her body the thought of Carlton's head pressed firmly between her thighs sent Emily up on her tip toes with anticipated pleasure. She didn't understand what was happening to her. Recently she wanted Carlton more and more. Women's peak periods for sex were supposed to their thirties. If her present condition was any indicator her fifties were going to be a sexapalooza. Maybe it was the massage.


"Can I get you anything honey?"

"I'm fine mom. What time is it?"

"Four twenty exactly, why?"

"Well dad will be here soon and I was wondering if you could ... you know before he gets home?"

"No Jax. Your father could come walking in at any time now and besides mister I'll be the one deciding when you get your hand jobs."

"Jesus did she really say hand job to Jax. What was happening to her," she wondered?

"Oh, I'm sorry honey I didn't mean to jump down your throat but this whole thing has got me on edge. Since they can't deliver my new mattress until tomorrow afternoon I'll have to sleep in your bed again tonight. We'll do it then OK?"

"Sure mom. I didn't mean to upset you." Damn, dad being home is going to be a pain in the ass. She's not going to be as available when I need her. Just when she can fit me in. That's a bummer."

Emily's attempt to assuage Jaxon's raging hormones was unfortunately giving Jaxon a sense of entitlement.

Not since he was a toddler had Jaxon been so totally dependent on anyone for his overall wellbeing. He couldn't get up without help, he couldn't hold a fork or glass, he couldn't bath or dress himself, he couldn't even piss on his own for Christ sake, he was essentially helpless. He needed his mother and the thought that she would be spending time with his father when Jaxon needed her was not something he knew how to deal with. He was injured he should come first.

"I'm not going to order the pizza until later so are you sure I can't get you a snack or something to drink?"

"Are there any of those grapes left? I'd like some of those if we have any."

"I'm sure we have some. Let me go check. Would you like something to drink?"

"Another cream soda please."

Emily placed the plastic cup with the cream soda on the table and crawled into the bed next to Jaxon to feed him the grapes. "There were only a few left. I'll need to get some from the store," she said as she popped a grape into Jaxon open mouth.

In order to feed Jaxon the grapes Emily had to sit with her thigh touching Jaxon's and he rested his right hand on her leg awakening in her thoughts of his dick. Was he hardening under the sheet she wondered sneaking peeks in that direction. To her relief there was no tenting apparent. This was getting out of hand. She needed Carlton and soon.

Jaxon noted that his mom really smelled good. The scent was stronger than she usually wore. Maybe she was wearing perfume rather than cologne for his dad's homecoming. He didn't know anything about scents but he knew he liked whatever his mother was wearing.

Emily was in the kitchen rinsing out the bowl the grapes had been in when she heard the front door open and close and heard Carlton drop his bag in the entryway and come down the hall to the kitchen. "Hey honey how was your trip"" Emily asked as she hugged him to her. "I'm so glad you're home."

"I'm glad to be home. How is Jax getting along?"

"He seems to be doing all right but it's hard to tell. With only me to talk to he must be getting pretty bored. Now that you're home maybe you two can watch a game together. I think there's one on tonight. You want to take a shower?"

"Yeah but how are you doing? What about your weekly tennis, bridge at the club, shopping at King of Prussia and aren't you chairwomen of the schools beautification committee?"

"I called Marjorie and Alice and explained my situation. They can get someone to fill my spot for tennis and bridge. I'll start back in the fall. It's no big deal and Andria Collins is doing all the work on the schools beautification so they won't skip a beat with me sidelined for the summer. I do miss the shopping but I'm OK. Now, how about that shower?"

"Yeah, but let me say hello to Jax first."

"Hey Jax how you doing? How're the hands coming along?"

"Hi dad. I'm doing fine. But I sure will be glad when I can take these things off."

"Have you been stuck in the bed this whole time?"

"Pretty much."

"We went out to pool with the idea of sitting on the side with our legs in the water but when we got out there I realized that I wouldn't be able to get him back up," said Emily. He's gotten too big for me. Now that you are home honey maybe we can do that."

"I don't see why not. Let me take a shower and rest for a bit and we can watch the Cubs game tonight Jax. How about that?"

"That will be great dad. Did you get to go to the game on your trip?"

"Yes I did. I'll tell you about it when I come back after my shower, OK?"

"Sure dad."

After Carlton left the rec room Emily asked Jax, "Do you have to go pee?"

"yes."

"All right let's get you up and your boxers off. When your dad is around we will take your underwear off in the bathroom."

"OK mom."

In the bathroom and all lined up Emily felt Jaxon's dick twitch when she took it in her hand. As she eased the foreskin back she could feel Jaxon growing in her hand. "Get it going Jax."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.