How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Returning from shopping Emily brought the bags into the kitchen and placed them on the counter. Then she went back to her car and returned with an oversized box that she carried to the rec room. Noting that Jaxon was asleep she placed the box on the floor near the bathroom. Passing the kitchen Emily went to her room on the first floor in the back of the house removed her clothes and took a long muscle relaxing shower. As she washed her pussy she lightly fingered herself with the thought of masturbating but stopped short smiling at the thought of Carlton coming home tomorrow night. He was always horny when he got home from these trips and she would get a good hard fucking which would consume this little feeling she had now.

Once out of the shower she applied lotion to her long slender legs and feet. She looked over her shoulder in the mirror at her wide hips as she applied lotion to her gluteus maxima. Her ass had held up well for her age. She guessed that it was due to her regular tennis games. It gave her a little thrill when she ran her fingers through the crevice between her cheeks especially when she paused to rub a lotion covered finger over and in her little bud of an asshole. Emily finished by working the lotion into her prominent breast. Upon examination they had held up very well over the years. They didn't pass the pencil test but they exhibited only a slight sagging and her nipples were as sensitive and firm as they had ever been. She couldn't wait for Carlton to slip them in his hungry mouth and suck them erect. Which thrilled her more Carlton sucking them while in the throws of passion or her babies taking life from them? Truth be told they both caused her pussy to tingle. Maybe that's why some women nursed their children so long. Emily had seen women in the doctor's office whose children, well beyond weaning age, would walk up and suck their mother's tit standing up like their mother was a soda fountain.

Instead of dressing Emily put on one of her many men's tee shirts and panties and her light robe and headed for the kitchen to put up the groceries.

"Is that you mom?"

"It better be. Yes honey I'll be there in a few minutes as soon as I put the groceries away."

"Have you been awake long?"

"No, I just woke up when I heard you in the kitchen. You changed clothes."

"Yes when I got home you were asleep so I took a long shower. It's been a tough two days for your old mom. She's not used to doing much other than preparing meals and the odd set of tennis and laps now and then. How're you doing?"

"A little better I think but I could use my pain pills. My left arm is hurting some."

"I'll just get you some fresh water," Emily said as she picked up the tray and headed for the kitchen. When she came back she gave Jaxon his medicine told him to drink lots of water with it. "You haven't had a bowel movement since your surgery and between the anesthetic and the pain pills you may need a laxative if something doesn't happen soon. You don't want to get to the point of cramping not with no hands anyway."

"Gee mom I have such wonderful things to look forward to discussing for the next four to six weeks. Peeing and pooping. By the time they take the casts off my summer will be gone. Boy Howdy Buffalo Bob."

"I'm sorry honey. The only thing you can do is try to make the best of it. I'll do whatever I can to make it easier for you but the time will go by faster if you can get your mind off of it. If you're feeling better tonight we can go sit by the pool. Oh, while I was out I got a big tray from Dot's and instead of cooking we can snack all night and have the left overs tomorrow. I love their finger sandwiches and the stuffed celery. There is that good Monchego cheese but I think you should skip the cheese until ... you know."

"Yeah, I know mom."

"Would you like to check your Face Book?"

"OK."

Emily opened and powered up the laptop and at the prompt starting typing and turned to Jaxon and asked, "What is the rest of that password Bigdick?"

"Ah mom, 2132."

"OK, there you are and here is your pencil?"

While Jaxon was reading pecking, he looked like a bird on the side of a birdbath drinking, Emily dragged the box with the shower chair over and opened it. She took out the directions and after reading through them the assembly didn't appear too difficult. There was just the seat and four legs. The seat had a raised lip around one side and what Emily supposed was the back. The seat was large. The picture showed the seat in a bathtub with enough sticking outside for a person to sit on so they could scoot themselves over into the tub area while seated. If it was used in a large shower stall like theirs it was placed wherever you wanted it.

"OK mom you can turn it off."

"You want me to compose anything for you to post?"

"No."

"What's the matter baby nothing from Sharon?"

"Nah, nothing. There's no reason I should expect for her to be thinking about someone who will convalescing for the summer. I'm sure she is going out with someone with two hands who can at least take her to a movie."

Sitting next to Jaxon Emily pulled him to her with his face buried in her breasts. "Baby I'm so sorry."

Thinking this might be a good time to give him his first manual intercourse Emily went to the bathroom and returned with a hand towel and a plastic bag with a damp cloth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.