Mother in Law Helps Out - Cover

Mother in Law Helps Out

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My recently divorced mother-in-law Lea came to visit. My wife decided it was time to dump me for her female boss. So Lea helped fill the void as I filled her with myself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Size   Big Breasts  

We had returned from our nude beach frolicks to rest and recover ready for an evening out at the local Italian restaurant. Showering separately ... because Lea and I had a track history of getting distracted and fucking up a storm in the shower.

When I exited from the shower I noted that Lea was already dressed in a simple summer dress which showed off her amazing legs, and had a plunging neckline that showed off lots of her braless breasts. I dressed casually and quickly, and we were soon on our way (driving this time because we planned on visiting the local sex shop after dinner).

An elderly Italian gentleman showed us to a booth in the rear of the restaurant. This was perfect because we could sit close together during the meal. He left us there telling us that our waitress would be with us shortly.

Within a minute a young lady came to greet us - it was Sam, one of our young fuck buddies from today at the nude beach.

"Oh wow..." she said when she realised who her customers were. "I never expected to see you guys again ... you guys look so perfect together ... even with your clothes on". She smiled and laughed a little at her comment.

"Same here..." was my comment which Lea continued on from when she said "You and Jane were amazing."

Sam then added "Jane talked about nothing but you guys for the rest of the afternoon...". Then in a hushed tone she added " ... and Grant's cock and your tongue. I feel a little peeved because I missed out on your tongue."

Lea amazed me again when she responded with "Well maybe later tonight we can rectify that...".

Sam smiled brightly at that comment, and my cock lurched in my pants.


We had an amazing dinner. It was very tasty, but the best part happened under the table top level. My hand slid along Lea's thigh to her crotch to discover that Lea had gone 'commando' for the evening. My fingers got to slide between her wet pussy lips and to tease her pussy canal entrance and her clit. I got my cock groped in return.

The restaurant was fairly quiet this evening with no one else seated in our vicinity. Having finished the main meal and as we waited to order dessert I decided to slip under the table. The long floor-length table cloth hid my presence under the table.

"Oh god ... what are you doing?" Lea enquired when she saw me disappearing under the table. I didn't answer, but she knew the answer when I parted her thighs and pushed up the front of her dress from under the table.

"Oh fuck" she moaned as she felt my tongue on her pussy slit. I ran my tongue up and down along her fleshy pussy lips before pushing it between them to lap up her tasty juices. She tasted divine and I couldn't get enough of her. I kept her on edge with occasional flicks of my tongue across her clit.

I then heard "Oh hi Lea ... where has Grant gone?". It was Sam returning to take our dessert order.

"Ummm ... he's busy at the moment" Lea replied.

"What?" enquired Sam before Lea added in a hushed tone "He's under the table ... and he's licking my pussy ... and the bastard is teasing me too"

"Oh wow ... you two are amazing" Sam responded.


Lea managed to gasp her way through our dessert order. I was back sitting at her side when Sam returned with the order about 10 minutes later. Just before she walked away I offered her two of my fingers, fingers that I had just removed from Lea's very juicy pussy.

Sam looked around to check if anyone was watching. Satisfied that no one was, she took my fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

"Tasty..." she whispered.

I then asked her "Would you like to taste it from the source later tonight?"

Sam was lost for words but did manage to nod with a big smile on her face.


We arranged to pick up Sam after she had finished work at 9:00 PM. With about an hour to kill, we drove over to the sex shop to make the purchases that we had spoke about that afternoon. The streets were largely deserted. This got us thinking that maybe the community was a little on edge after the murder-suicide events in the nearby village earlier in the day.

The shop was empty except for the shop assistant, and we took our time in selecting our sex toys. We had decided on purchasing a set of butt plugs, each one slightly larger than the other. Lea wanted me to take her anal virginity, and I had agreed only if her ass had been properly prepared. With Sam coming to join us later, Lea picked out a strap-on cock, and a large double-ended dildo. Whilst she wasn't watching I purchased a remotely controlled vaginal egg ... with evil thoughts of what fun I could have.

Around 9:00 PM we returned to the restaurant to collect Sam and then we drove back to the beach house.


Fifteen minutes later anyone, peeping through the window, would have seen all three of us naked on the king-size bed. Sam was in the middle with Lea's face between her thighs as she feasted on young pussy whilst I was kissing Sam and molesting her petite tits.

Wanting to raise the sexual arousal levels in the room to a new high, I broke off kissing Sam to move to a new kneeling position on the bed. With her mouth not otherwise engaged, Sam moaned and groaned with occasional words of encouragement to Lea like "Lick me ... oh god ... lick me".

Shuffling forward on my knees, I laid my cockshaft across Sam's lips. I could feel her lips on the underside of my shaft kissing it as I slid it back and forth across her lips. After about 30 seconds I moved a little so that I could nudge my cockhead between her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.