Mother in Law Helps Out - Cover

Mother in Law Helps Out

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My recently divorced mother-in-law Lea came to visit. My wife decided it was time to dump me for her female boss. So Lea helped fill the void as I filled her with myself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Size   Big Breasts  

I was awoken the next morning by the sensation of having my cock beautifully sucked. Looking down I saw that Lea was actively engaged in devouring my cock, sliding her lips up and down on my engorged shaft.

"Oh fuck ... what a way to be woken up" I moaned as I slid my hands to the top of her head.

That comment seemed to inspire her more, with even firmer sucking being applied to the upper half of my cock. Her lips and tongue were doing a magnificent job, with me racing closer and closer to an explosion in her mouth - a sensation that I had not experienced in quite a long time.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up" I warned her. Lea just nodded as she acknowledged that she wanted my cum in her mouth. I could feel her tongue working the underside of my cock as she sucked me. I had a very sensitive spot on the underside of my shaft and with a slight change of sucking depth she was hitting on it.

"Ahhh fuck ... cummmmmiiinnnnngggggg" I shouted as my balls boiled over, releasing torrents of my hot cum to travel through the 10 inch length of my cock and into her hot sweet mouth. Lea swallowed repeatedly as my cum shot strongly into her mouth.

"Mmmmm ... mmmmm" I could hear from her as she revelled in the sensations of my cum unloading into her mouth and running down her throat. I was still quite hard when I finished shooting. Lea moved quickly to straddle my hips, and with her hand she directed my cock between her fleshy pussy lips to find the entrance to her pussy.

With my cockhead engaged she pushed down, sliding my cock into her wet, hot tight pussy. Whatever hardness I had lost soon disappeared as my cock slid deeper and deeper into her until her ass rested on my hips.

"Oh fuck me ... you feel amazing" Lea groaned as she sat fully impaled on my cock.

"What a way to start the day. A beautiful sexy woman sucking my cock then impaling herself on my long fat cock" I responded.

"But I'm older than you" she added.

"Hmmm ... I've learnt since yesterday that older is better" I responded as I bucked my cock upwards, cramming a few extra fractions of an inch into her amazing pussy.

"Oh god..." she groaned as she responded by thrusting up and down on my cock. As she worked up and down, my hands went to her tits to grasp them and play with her pierced nipples.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk..." she moaned as another cum racked her body (her first of the day). I could feel her released juices running down my cockshaft and bathing my balls. I pulled her down to kiss her as my own cum raced through my cock, spurting into the depths of her pussy.

"Oh my god ... you are so beautiful ... I love you babe" I whispered in Lea's ear as she laid on my chest with my softening cock slowly sliding from the grasp of her pussy.

Lea propped herself up to look down at me. She was silent for a few moments. Then she said "I shouldn't be ... but I am in love with you too."

I responded "Let's just take it as it comes and see where we go from here".

She nodded before she laid back on my chest again.


About half an hour later we carefully disengaged and headed back to the shower where all this had started yesterday morning. Sharing the shower, and the tasks of washing each other, we were soon clean ... but fully aroused again.

Lea turned and faced away from me, bending forward and placing her palms on the shower wall. She wiggled her ass at me with an unspoken invitation of "Fuck me please". With cock in hand, I moved closer and nudged my cock between her engorged pussy lips and back into the depths of her steamy hot pussy. With my hands on her hips, I steadily fucked her as the water streamed down over both of us.


We finally made it out of the shower when the water went cold ... and I had again unloaded my balls into her hungry pussy.

With it being a hot and sunny mid-week day, I suggested that we take the car and drive to a local nude beach to catch some all over tanning rays.

"Oh god ... I've never been naked in public before" Lea infomed me.

"Me neither ... but I can think of no one else that I'd rather be with when I make my public nude 'debut'" I explained.

We were soon on our way to the nude beach, having packed some snacks together with some towels and a small pop-up shade. It was a 5 minute drive to the secluded beach. Arriving there we discovered just a couple of other cars in the parking area.

"Ready?" I asked Lea as we got out of the car.

She nodded nervously before she helped me carry our stuff down the path to the white sands of the beach. We surveyed the beach and noted three groups of two people spread out along the beach. I spotted a nice spot separated from the others, so we headed in that direction.

I unpacked our popup shade and erected it with Lea adding our towels and snack/drink box under it.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I stood next to our shade. I didn't wait for her response - I pulled off my shirt and pushed down my shorts. Picking them up, I added them to a bag under the shade. I was naked and waiting for her.

"Lea ... you are sensational ... see what you do to me" I said to her and indicating that my cock was just a little more than half-hard. With that encouragement, she untied her wrap, dropping it to her towel. She was then as naked as me.

Taking her by the hand I said "Let's go for a swim". We walked hand in hand to the edge of the surf until we stood knee deep in the incoming surf.

"Feel the freedom?" I asked her.

"Hmmm ... yes ... if I wasn't so nervous" she added.

We stepped further into the surf to frolick and play for the next 30 minutes. With our playing we had moved northwards in the surf, so when we came out of the surf we had to walk about 100 metres back to our shade and towels.

Hand in hand we walked back past a couple sitting on their towels. They were naked too - she had quite a nice figure with an all-over tan, and he was a little overweight. As we walked past them we turned to say hello, and in doing so we got a good view of their naked bodies.

When we walked a little past them I said to Lea "They were both checking you out". To which Lea replied with a laugh "And she was defintely checking out your sizeable dong ... comparing you to her man's much smaller one".

I playfully slapped Lea on the shoulder saying "So you were checking out his equipment too".

"Only in the interests of science ... besides I have become addicted to long fat cocks..." she smiled before adding " ... but only the one attached to you lover".

We both laughed as we walked hand in hand back to our towels. When we got closer we noted that a pair of towels were laid on the sand in the vicinity of ours. But no one was around.

"Hmmm ... we have company" I noted to Lea indicating the towels.

"I hope we don't have to move" Lea added. I think that she was loving her new-found freedom in her nudity. We sat on our towels and enjoyed the scenery for a while before we decided that a fresh coat of sun-tan oil was needed.

Lea laid on her chest as I applied her tanning oil. She scolded me (but only playfully) when my fingers slid across her asshole and into her pussy as I coated her ass cheeks. Turning over I did her front, applying liberal coatings to her ample tits before descending lower to oil up her bald pubic mound (with my fingers again straying into her pussy - this time without rebuke).

Then it was my turn to be oiled. Firstly on my front then turning on to my back. Lea applied plenty to my chest before her greasy oily hand slid across my hardened cock to protect it from burning. I had closed my eyes as she stroked my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.