Home Invasion - Cover

Home Invasion

Copyright© 2013 by Ronski46

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sophia was a married woman of 34yrs,5'4'' tall with a 34c-24-34 body. Her husband David worked away from home. One day she returned to find four total strangers in her house, this story relates the things they did to her that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The last throes of Sophia's orgasm left her weak, breathless and with small waves of pleasure running through her body, the four men watched her with satisfaction, their rock hard cocks demanding release. The one with the HD camcorder continued to film her as he had done throughout her ordeal, looking at the others he said, "Ok let's get her upstairs now, on her bed, where we can fuck her senseless''. Sophia heard this, and knowing what was coming her vagina contracted, the muscles sending another after orgasm ripple through her body in anticipation of what was about to happen to her. She felt her arms and ankles being untied, the handcuffs on her arms were undone and they lited her off of the table, she stood on very wobbly legs and supported on either side the group followed one guy as they went up the stairs, the one with the camcorder following to film the perfect oblongs of her ass cheeks, the muscles moving beneath her silken soft skin as she walked up the stairs with them, revealing the lips of her vagina as she mounted each step.

They arrived at her bedroom door and stepped inside, her bedclothes were a crumpled heap, just as she had left them when she got up less than hour and a half before. The quilt and pillows were thrown to one side leaving just the sheet in place and the two men either side sat her on the edge of the bed with them, laying her back across her bed with them they held her arms above her head, their mouths descended onto her hard puckered nipples to suck them onto their mouths and nibble gently on the sensitive buds, Sophia gasped and arched her back to offer her breasts and nipples up for their attention. As she did this one of the others knelt down and taking her knees in both hands he pulled them apart and lowered his head between her legs, she felt his stubble on the tender flesh of her of her inner thighs and realised he had removed his face mask, his tongue, mouth and stubble made contact with the sensitized lips of her very wet pussy and her back arched even more as a surge of excitement ran through her, making her gasp with pleasure and long for a hard cock inside of her. She could contain herself no longer, her mind was in turmoil, these men had broken into her home, tied her up, brought her to an unwanted orgasm, they had her exactly where they wanted her, she should be fighting them off, instead she desperately wanted them to fuck her with their hard cocks, she didn't care that there were four of them, in her current state she would take them all on.

As a tongue entered her pussy and rolled around her clit she almost screamed out her need as another orgasm ripped through her, her body arching as she tried to drive down against his tongue and at the same time offer her breasts and nipples up for more attention, she could hold back no longer, her head thrown back she almost screamed at them, "Oh God, just fuck me, someone please just fuck me'', her body bucking against them as they tormented and teased another orgasm from her.

The man with the camcorder smiled, this was exactly what they wanted from her, now they could indulge themselves with her all day long and they had her on video begging them to fuck her, perfect!! She could no longer report this as a rape, rough sex yes but not rape.

He desperately wanted to join in but was prepared to let the other three have their fun while he filmed, he would get his chance later and one of the others would take over the filming. Sophia was about to be fucked for the next 4/5 hours, they would invade every hole, she would suck cock, she would experience three cocks at the same time, one in her pussy, one in her ass and one in her mouth. None of them had had sex for the past month and were going to indulge all their pent up urges on this stunning 34yr old Milf with the soft skin and near perfect body.

As the first cock was offered to her pussy lips Sophia moved her hips up and down to urge him forward, she wanted this cock inside of her but he held back, easing just the first inch inside to tease her inner lips open, she could feel the hot blunt end pushing oh so slowly inside of her, her body vibrating as the other two continued to suck and nibble on her nipples. They no longer held her arms, she had them around the back of their heads, their masks also removed she was pulling them hard down onto her 34c breasts, wanting them to fondle and suck them as the hard cock was suddenly driven into her. Sophia felt the full length of hard cock go right inside of her vagina, she clenched her pussy muscles as his pubic hair ground against her shaven pussy lips, he rotated his hips and her sensitized clit exploded with pleasure sending wave after wave of pure ecstasy ran through her nerve ends, exploding out of her mouth in a scream as a huge orgasm shook her to her core, her body arching and bucking against them, this was too much for the guy fucking her and she felt him tense, his cock growing harder and bigger as the stream of hot semen was released deep inside of her. Sophia didn't care, she was on the pill, and the feeling of his urgency just lifted her own orgasm to an even higher level as he continued to pump inside of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.