Home Invasion
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Ronski46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sophia was a married woman of 34yrs,5'4'' tall with a 34c-24-34 body. Her husband David worked away from home. One day she returned to find four total strangers in her house, this story relates the things they did to her that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Sally stepped into her hallway and stopped dead as the door swung closed and locked behind her, standing in her lounge doorway was a big man wearing work-mans overalls and what seemed to be a Halloween mask of a skull, as she started to recover from the initial shock and opened her mouth to scream a large hand covered her mouth stifling it in her throat. At the same time an arm came around her waist and lifted her from the floor, Sophia found herself being propelled forwards up the hall towards the man in the mask until she was pushed hard up against him. As she arrived he grabbed her wrists and pushed her hands down, she felt steel cuffs go around her wrists and click closed before she could begin to think. Sophia was then held by her upper arms as another man dressed the same as the first one stepped into her peripheral vision from the side, the hand around her mouth was removed, instead it held her still by her neck as a rubber ball was pushed into her mouth, as she tried to prevent this happening the assailant in front of her dug his fingers into her cheeks to force her mouth open so that the rubber ball went fully into her mouth, she felt straps being tightened around her head as she struggled to draw breath through her nose, the panic rising in her throat as she tried to scream around the ball-gag.

Sophia was frogmarched into her large kitchen/diner and it became obvious to her that this had been well planned, the 6 chairs had been moved from around her solid oak farmhouse dining table, she saw the ropes tied to each leg of the table and knew instinctively that they were there to restrain her in place. Fighting hard to prevent them moving her Sophia found herself being held by the guy standing behind her, the one in front then raised his hands and fondled her breast's through her summer dress and bra, at the same time he forced his knee between her legs and dropping one hand he cupped her pussy mound, pushing his fingers between her legs to press them into her pussy, only her dress and panties preventing him from touching her vulnerable vagina. It was at this point Sophia noticed the fourth guy standing holding a small HD camcorder and realised the whole assault against her was being filmed. Sophia panicked and tried to wriggle free but it was useless and she stopped abruptly when one of them moved in front of her holding in his hand one of her very sharp kitchen knives. She stood very still and watched as the sharp blade was slid sideways under the strap holding her summer dress onto her shoulder, a twist of the bade and it sliced through the strap allowing her dress to fall away from her shoulder exposing her bra cup on that side, the process was repeated on the opposite strap and the top of her dress fell away from her body to hang around her waist, exposing her slim flat belly and her white lacy bra.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.