Duet
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John Palmer and Kim White became world famous songwriters and singing duo, stemming from the worst of circumstances. Against all odds they reached for the stars and attained them, yet couldn't get their faces on their own album covers without a fight. This is written in Australian, so be prepared for another idiosyncratic story from mthommotoo.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Uncle   Niece   Light Bond   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Slow   School   Military  

I didn't awaken until about ten. All four naked female bodies were still with me, two over the top of Gae and me, one physically attached to the end of the bed. All of them were still out like a light. I felt like shit on a shingle and could have used another couple of hours of shut-eye. I found my peg from beside the bed on the floor, and got a pair of clean undies from a drawer. The shorts I'd only worn two or three times I picked up from the floor beside the bed. I wandered out of the bedroom in a daze, thinking one word: 'pee.' then pressure, then shit, I forgot my responsibilities. I went back into the bedroom and Tammy was at the end of the bed still asleep, drooling from one corner of her mouth, with her hand unconsciously moving the dildo in and out of herself, in short pokes.

I whacked her on the thigh, hard enough to leave a red hand print. She groggily muttered something intelligent like, huh, and I said, "Open your mouth," which she did and I plunked my semi-hard-on into her mouth and released the pressure. She swallowed immediately as I think she must have been thirsty. I shook off the last couple of drops when I realised I was now fully hard, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and face fucked her all the way down her throat, until I came in huge pulses onto her tongue. One spurt hit across her face because I'm still half asleep, and a dud shot.

That's something like I wanted from Gae last night and all I got was a bed full of naked howling women.

Tammy swallowed and muttered, "Thank you, Sir." Then she fell asleep again though it's arguable that she didn't actually wake up in the first place.

Coffee, desperation time, caffeine needed, urgent! I made a pot-full, enough for everyone as they awoke, then wandered to the front veranda steps and sat.

It was a nice mild day for a mid-winters June, Sunday morning. It was warm in the sun, even though the light breeze had a sharp bite to it. I will ask the first girl who wakes, when I'm getting married, not that it's any of my business. I'd better ask Gae again if she wants to marry me. She might give me an answer this morning. I heard a noisy squeal from my rusty front gate and a very familiar looking girl in her early twenties, walked up the garden path towards me.

"You're Pirate Jack?"

I looked at this older version of Tammy.

"You sure asked one of the dumbest questions for a Sunday morning."

Well look at me for Christ's sake, what else would the kids call me.

"I'm looking for my little sister, Tammy."

"And you are Veronica."

"Yeah, guess you've heard all the bad stuff about me, eh?"

I stood and wrapped my arms around her, holding her to me for quite a while, which made her cling to me.

I said softly, "You poor kid. I'll get you a coffee and we'll see if your problems are as easy to fix as your sister's." This was a good start to a relationship. Her tears ran down all over the scar tissue on my chest as I said, "Come on inside."

She blubbered, "So you know where she is?"

"Of course I do, she's asleep with my girls. I certainly wouldn't send her back to your fuglys if I could ever help it."

I sat her on a kitchen chair, poured her a coffee and got sugar and milk out if she wanted it. I wandered back into the bedroom and slapped Tammy's bum next to the plug, and she left her eyes closed and just opened her mouth.

"Hey, old girl, we've already done all that. You've got a visitor."

"Who, Master?"

"Your sister, Veronica."

Her eyes popped open, and fully naked, butt plug in place and dildo plus hatpin making it hard to move, she tried to sit and get out of bed but kept falling back, the huge dildo projecting twelve inches from her vagina, acting as a sort of spring return. I lay her back against the bed base, drawing the massive oily dildo out of her vagina, then lay her body back again until I pulled the plug out of her anus with an unsealing slurping shloop. The hat pin and the staple slid out easily. Then I gave her a cuddle because she looked sort of vulnerable. I sent her down to the toilet and bathroom to throw some water on her face, wash her toys, and to put some clothing on.

I met Veronica back in the kitchen and poured each of us another cup of coffee and said, "She's throwing some water on her face, as we had a late night last night."

She gave me the deadpan look which meant, I'm talking to a pervert here who was screwing around with my kid sister, "Doing what?"

"School concert and talent show, it was a good show until the end bit."

That was the point when Tammy came into the kitchen and whacked me on the arm, growling, "You were the best part of the concert, Pop. Everyone else was a waste of time and space. You and Kim sang so beautifully. That last song ... the one that Marilyn wrote ... made everyone cry, especially me."

All of this would have gone over a little better, if she hadn't been wearing a fully transparent nightie which only hung to her navel, and which she hadn't tied up in front anyway so it was hanging open and draping off her nipples. Her nipple piercings inserts (looking like mini dumbbells) are rather large, and stuck out incongruously. Her pubic mound was depilated, using tear off strips (When the girls did that I had to leave the room, and she had a stridently noisy orgasm).

She had a tattooed red arrow, pointy end aiming at just above the top of her vulva aiming between her labia majora directly at her clitoral piercings dumbbell. Written above it in green small print around her pubic mound is 'lick here before posting'. She was rather proud of that tattoo, as she had honestly earned it by acing her chemistry results ... previously, her worst subject ever. I was proud enough to burst at her achievement as I know next to nothing about chemistry and she did it all alone by her own hard work, with no coaching. She sat down next to her sister and then cuddled her. I got up and poured Tammy a coffee how she likes it.

"This person isn't making you walk around like this is he?"

Tammy looked down at herself, "No, this is how I want to walk around. I especially put on the nightie, just for you. Nice touch, huh? Normally, I wouldn't bother with the nightie. If I wanted to I could walk around wearing a chastity belt and a nun's habit. John found out how I wanted to be treated. He lets me do this, mainly as an incentive to do better in school. I was about to drop out of school, and run away from home to find you even though I had a pretty good idea what you were up to. Now I'm dux of my year and really happy all of the time."

"I heaved Bill because Pop and Gae told me to, then every time my school work improves, Gae and Pop, give me a bit of what I really need. Ronnie, they don't want to treat me like this, I asked them to. You are now the only one who lives outside this house who knows about it. I've missed you, and want you back with me."

I stood and turned the stove's large hot plate on, covering it with a large cast iron fry pan. I scored a carton of eggs, and the Tupperware thing storing bacon, out of the fridge.

Tammy looked up to see what I was doing, jumped up and took the eggs from my hand as she said, "No, you don't! I want to survive breakfast." She then asked, "Pop, do you want to see if the girls ... good morning, Kimmy. Would you like some toast with your bacon and eggs?"

Kimbo's voice was a bit rough after singing so much last night, "Just one piece please, Twat. Pop, my throat feels rough."

"Hot honey sweetened tea is what my mum used to use. I'll boil the jug."

"Ta, Pop. Oh, hello, I didn't realise we had a guest. I better make myself presentable, back in a second."

"Tell the others, Kimbo."

Veronica asked, "Who was that?"

"That's my girl, Kim."

Veronica kept the thought to herself, that's his girl, naked, reminded her of circus clown in full regalia. Some people look better dressed, though she did notice that neither this old bloke, nor her sister, cared about her appearance, no matter her nudity. Ronnie sure hoped that the oversized ugly kid had a good personality.

The women wandered in and out to be introduced to Ronnie, clad in an indiscriminate hodgepodge of clothing ... or the lack thereof. Ronnie gradually became aware that she was being treated as one of the family. Just as gradually, she went from aggressively hostile to almost crying with the poignancy of the situation, as they simply accepted her.

She had never just been accepted, before. Even the muso* just wanted her for a steady underage fuck. She had come here to try to save her little sister from her own hostile family. Now she realised her sister had already done that for herself. Veronica was looking opportunity in the eye and this was her chance. It was certainly better than that brothel they had tried to force her into.

A month later she was still there. She had not so much as moved in as she just hadn't left. For that month she hadn't had sex at all. She was beginning to realise she wasn't cut out to be a nun. However, Pop had never so much as touched her, except for the occasional vital and essential cuddle. She too walked around naked or almost naked. Nobody particularly noticed, and she was treated as if she was just another daughter. It even came to the point of Gae, Tammy, Kim and Marilyn took her clothes shopping ... with Gae paying, without a second thought.

Ronnie asked Pop if he minded if she stayed here while she went to Technical College to complete her high school education. He replied that that was what he thought she had intended to do. No question of money ever arose. Gae and he bought her a twelve string guitar for Christmas. It was in replacement for the six string one her parents had destroyed as a way of punishment, for an undesignated sin, when she was eight. She hadn't realised they knew about that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.