Duet
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John Palmer and Kim White became world famous songwriters and singing duo, stemming from the worst of circumstances. Against all odds they reached for the stars and attained them, yet couldn't get their faces on their own album covers without a fight. This is written in Australian, so be prepared for another idiosyncratic story from mthommotoo.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Uncle   Niece   Light Bond   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Slow   School   Military  

Gae asked Gabrielle if she thought that the schoolgirls may cause her man some problems. Gabrielle replied that she should worry about the more experienced older girls as well as the younger women teachers, as there was more than one pair of wet panties around. Years later, Gae mentioned to me that it was then when she realised that she shouldn't take me so much for granted. I was hers; she may share but I would always be hers and she would fight and shed blood to keep me. In her words I was both tough and vulnerable, which seemed to me to be the antithesis of each other, but this she loved in me.

Friday night, Tammy arrived five minutes after Kim and Marilyn left, carrying their pillows with them to spend an evening with some girlfriends at a sleepover, expecting to return home Sunday sometime. It turned out that Tammy knew all about the sleepover, as she was carrying her school bag full of changes of clothes, sans pillow, for herself. She mentioned that she had been waiting outside until the girls left. As of that moment, she was also at the sleepover as far as her parents, and boyfriend, were aware.

Gae had cooked tea that afternoon on arriving home from the Department of Health offices in Rockdale, and Tammy ate with us discussing her way of thinking. Tammy was the youngest of four girls, and her ultra-conservative religious-right-wing parents had been especially hard on her oldest sister Veronica, who had run away from home when she was thirteen. Since then, their parenting of Tammy had relented to the point it could hardly be called as such, though her other two older sisters were not even allowed to have friends.

"I met Bill when we began first year, and my mum put me on the pill instantly, considering Bill to be good husband material. I was wildly rapt in him at first, but now I look at him as a useful way of getting my rocks off. He saves me from looking at all the other boys for a replacement, who are all the same as Bill; just boys.

"I had been seriously thinking of going to this sleepover, since girls, and older women especially, are starting to turn me on, but mature men are really what makes my panties wet. I want the things that I have no right to ask for, but I desperately need safety and security as well. My name would be mud, and my parents would make my life a misery, if I was used once and thrown away and discarded. I need someone like Gae - mature, forceful and knowledgeable - to tell me what to do. I experienced an orgasm when you kissed me the other day Gae. I haven't been given one by Bill for a few years.

"I need someone who Gae will share me with - someone else, someone special, someone hard - preferably a male who presses my buttons, whether I agree to having them pushed or not. My wants will be immaterial. I don't want sex from you; I've had sex with males and am less than impressed. I want to be used, not satisfied. I will otherwise do whatever you want: anywhere, anytime and anything. I need to be given a reason to tell Bill to piss off. As of this moment, he is far too comfortable with me and takes me for granted.

"Bill's mates are more important to him than I am, and it won't be long before he will be using me as a play toy shared with them. I don't envision my life and good name being used and destroyed as a little boy's sex-toy; I need someone who is more discreet, circumspect and experienced. I need using, for your personal use, for a long, long time.

"I need a lifetime commitment to make me yours. I know you think I'm a blonde little girl who's not very smart. Give me an incentive and I can be frighteningly smart; at the moment I have no reason. My mother wants me to lie down and open my legs to attract a boy. My aims, as you can see, are slightly different."

I told her that we would try her out tonight, but as things stood she was seventeen going on to eighteen, and even though eighteen was adult, me being a teacher - worse, being her teacher - could be cause for me to be arrested for having sex with her. By next year, so could Gae from working on Department of Education property. So we would be careful about anything we did with her.

Gae gave Tammy her best orders to start with.

"Tammy, do you really want to be our pet? I warn you, we will take your obedience to orders very seriously."

"Yes, anything you say. If I find it too hard to take I can simply walk away; no fault, no comeback. Honestly, just looking at Pirate Jack makes me saturated wet, and just kissing you the other day, Gae, made me orgasm."

"Then, your first order is to break up with Bill, as he will be our worst threat. It might be easier to get another girl to take up with him, so that he drops you. Act as if you're not taking the breakup well. Tell your parents you are going to become more serious with your education in general once he is gone, as you are no longer interested in boys. You have to start obviously taking more notice of your schoolwork in front of them, because the more serious you become, and the harder you try, the more often you can come around here.

"Then we will give you your goals to attain, with which you can earn the right to be abused more. We will discover your limits, and go just beyond them, where we will discover your upper limits. I am Ma'am and John is Sir, whether we are alone, outside in company, or whenever you're inside this house with our family; there is no reason to explain that to anyone else. Two others will know and that will be Marilyn and Kim; it would be impossible to keep it from them anyway. You will be able to trust them completely, but they will have to be obeyed as well.

"In this house, you will have three hens to obey but only one rooster, and he is your Master as he is already mine. Anything John tells me to do I do, without worrying about the consequences. Only I will be having sex with him, you won't." I looked at her realising she was right, as she forgot her own previous moral values with me. I hadn't realised before; Gae really had given herself to me without any limitations. The realisation hit me right then like a bolt of lightning, out of the blue, how much I loved her. "He is the person who will treat you hardest as he has the most to lose. Is there anything you want to say John?"

"Only that this is, to me, for Gae's benefit, not mine. After tonight, you must drop your boyfriend and come here no matter what, to start studying every afternoon. You say you're very clever - prove it. If you follow these simple orders and enjoy the outcome, you will become our doormat. Improve and you will become our oral genital cleaner, which may become my sperm dump; but maybe not, if that is beyond your assigned limits. Since this is not a childish game, we will see how much you enjoy pain. In my broad experience on this subject, I can genuinely tell you that there is nothing childish about pain.

"You can walk away without recrimination whenever you like. If we're giving you an order we'll call you Twat, which will give you an idea how important you are to us. You're not; we do not need you at all." At those words the girl shuddered. "Gae and I need each other and we do love each other." Gae looked at me suddenly and she shivered, as this was the first time I had told her. "Twat, strip and leave your clothes in the middle of the hallway!"

From Monday on, she came to our house immediately after school every weekday, supposedly for tutoring but that did happen as well. By the next Wednesday, Bill was walking around school holding hands with Gina Martin, and telling all his mates that Tammy was fair game as far as he was concerned. They all tried, sometimes a little forcefully, sometimes with more than one trying to force the issue, but I had expected that and part of her initial Maths tutoring, along with abject humiliation, were simple self-defence lessons.

One boy missed three days of school because he reportedly fell on his bike and damaged his scrotum; another came down with a severe nose bleed. For Bill's removal, she was allowed to keep all my girls' genitals clean orally. For the two damaged boys, and how well she learned her lessons, she became my urinal, which she loved to my surprise. Each to their own. The day that the State Schools went for their Christmas holidays, she passed my personal and individual maths test, which she wouldn't have been able to even start before joining us less than two weeks previously. Everything I had tutored her on she remembered, almost photographically. Her expressive description of herself, as frighteningly smart, was frighteningly accurate.

She spent the Christmas holidays as our naked slave around the house. She even had her own room: a tiny broom closet in the laundry, sharing it with the mop and broom and with little spare room. Kimbo and Marilyn thought it was funny at the start, until they realised she liked being used and was enjoying herself thoroughly. Being sent to her 'room', with the door closed, made her come within five minutes of entering, especially if she was locked in.

She used her saved and purloined pocket money, and found a store in Kings Cross for Gae to buy sex toys to use on her, and we began paying her a few dollars a week as further incentive. One whole week she wasn't allowed to orgasm, by order, and we played with her unmercifully, having all her buttons pushed. She never lied to her parents about where she went, she was just told not to discuss the subject. If they were removing their responsibility to her as parents, she no longer had any responsibility to them. She brought all her clothing to her broom closet, carrying a suitcase out of their house containing all her worldly belongings, and they never asked a question. Her parents never asked.

January: For being the house slave all month, she had her nipples pierced by Gae. She came - twice.

February: We had formal exams at the beginning of the school year to assess the pupils' current scholastic abilities; she came top of the class, ahead of even her ex-boyfriend, which pissed him right off. She had her clit pierced by Gae at her request, and she came until she passed out. I was horrified.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.