An afternoon in the City
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was recently divorced. Well, his wife ran away with a "Brazilian Butt Trainer" and now he is unemployed with his insurance running out soon and on the verge of eviction from his apartment. He loses contact with reality in the cheap movie houses on 42nd Street and hooks up with a pair of man-hating lesbians. Then the fun began...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports  

My hook-up with the pair of beautiful lesbians, Helen and Trixie blossomed into a staunch friendship in the next few months that had the perks of consensual kinky sex as a benefit not to be ignored in today's cursory society and scarcity of lasting relationships. Their obvious preference for Sapphic pleasures fascinated my voyeuristic tendencies and they would often throw me the scraps of intense oral sex. The oral goodies came usually from Helen who seemed to have a fixation for sucking cocks just as long that it was a cock she had under her complete control. Then I would be given temporary access to Trixie's glorious shaven slit by Helen and allowed to pound the delectable treat to my heart's content.

Despite my graphic hints about the possibility of gaining anal entry with constant reminders, both girls were adamant about keeping their sphincter-protected defense zones out of bounds for my inquisitive shaft with a mind of its own and determined to experience the tightness of their rear channels at the first opportunity.

Of course, the trade-off for my generously bestowed feminine favors was my complete submission to the commands of Helen the lesbian in charge. She was undoubtedly the leader and the "top" of the pair of sex-fixated females. I was happy to follow her instructions in servicing the kinky desires of both she and the shockingly depraved Trixie who insisted I tend her pucker hole with my talented lips and tongue.

Helen made no secret of her joy in spanking my backside with her hands, my belt and even a devilishly-inspired heavy paddle with holes cut into it to make it sting with authority. Trixie would go into unconstrained giggles watching me "get it good" from her bed companion and mentor looking more like a schoolgirl in her "Hello Kitty" panties than a respected and skilled editor of a woman's fashion magazine. To be laughed at like that by the beautiful young girl for my shameful treatment was a bitter pill to swallow but the rewards was so tempting that I would have done it a thousand times over. In fact, I felt quite guilty because I found Helen's crude treatment and bullying temperament much more stimulating than any consensual kitten on her back with her legs spread wide and her mouth open and ready for insertion.

I really didn't mind rimming Trixie's beautiful heart-shaped buttocks at Helen's commands because it seemed to me that the more I dug in there with my tongue the more likely she might be to allowing me access with my below the belt appendage. In all honesty, I was only going through the motions with the agenda to poke their pretty backsides because their kinky games were more satisfying on so many different sensual levels that I found I was drained of my juices and taxed beyond my limit of coupling passion.

They had both gotten into a giggling tag-team game of sitting on my face with various panties and thongs and sometimes nothing on at all. I knew they were expressing their disgust with male depravity in treating me so but I felt certain they were also enjoying it in their own special way. I could tell they had both gotten totally familiar with my mouth and tongue in their private places both front and back and that I was able to bring either of them to the precipice of orgasm with the right depth of insertion and juicy saliva in the right place. I had discovered that Helen was turned off by any attempt to enter her sphincter with either tongue or finger but that Trixie was quickly brought to a shuddering climax by the exact same effort. I also found out that Trixie had a ticklish clitoris best left for after's instead of foreplay.

Helen, on the other hand, was very clitoris-oriented and would press my head in tighter when she was close to orgasm. I found that she was at her softest and friendliest when I had just given her a nice release with my head between her legs. She was quick to stuff my cock into her mouth and was an expert in such matters but she would only take it in her slit if she was on top and directing all traffic.

I noticed that it was Helen who always strapped on the dildo to do Trixie's pretty pussy when things got hot and heavy and that Trixie was most comfortable on her knees and elbows taking her partner's weight on her sturdy back. I was always a bit uncomfortable when Helen was sporting the monstrous shaft on a belt around her hips. It was fitted with a reciprocal plug on the other end that fit snugly inside her heated slit. I knew that she liked to shove it up my bottom when I was either licking Trixie's behind or actually mounted on the beautiful girl with my business buried deep inside her surprisingly tight vagina.

The touch of that thing was horrible and the only thing that helped me submit to it was the fact I was doing Trixie at the same time. Helen was not restrained in taking me deeply and beating my flanks with her hands the entire time. Sometimes she would pull my face up and make me open my mouth so she could deliver a wad of spittle right inside it. I found it disgusting at first but after a while, it was sort of stimulating and made me harder than ever.

After about three months, I was able to accept the fact that neither girl would ever allow me to give it to them in the ass and I realized it didn't really make any difference to me any longer with the many tricks they had introduced to me just when I thought I knew all there was to know about getting it on.

We were all in bed together on a late Saturday night after a marathon session of kinky bedroom sports. I was physically drained and needed time to replenish my juices. My semi-hard penis was comfortably resting between Trixie's pretty round cheeks but I had long given up on any serious effort for anal activities with my big-fellow. Helen was spooning me from behind and she was breathing hard into my ear. I was not quite sure if that meant she was in a deep sleep or was getting ready to do something real nasty.

Trixie stirred in my arms and my cock started to rise with steady friction. I did my best to move it away from her brown eye because I didn't want to upset either her of the more aggressive Helen. All I needed was an accusation of sticking dick where it was not wanted and ruin a great relationship for all three of us.

I could feel Helen's nipples get hard as a rock and I knew she was plotting something terribly humiliating for me. I tried to look over my shoulder but she just pushed my head back into the pillow with a warning to not turn around. Her pussy mound was rubbing on my welcoming backside and I was completely at ease because she was not wearing the strap and dildo.

Then I felt the warm liquid soak my back and legs and her juice started to stream down my legs onto the expensive sheets. I heard Trixie wake up at the feel of the flood and heard her giggle in response. I figured out right away that she was probably used to Helen's little trick of letting go on her bed partner's naked body when they were relaxed and least expecting it. At first, I was indignant because it was a bit humiliating. After a short time, I saw the humor in it and accepted it as another of Helen's quirks to show her dominance over both Trixie and me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.