The Island - Cover

The Island

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It's a romance, an adventure tale, sexy (of course), and could be longer. Plane crashes on a deserted island in the south Pacific. The college expedition is trapped.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Nudism  

"We need to talk together about what to do and who, if anyone, we will permit to join us." We gathered Emma, April, and Jason and moved apart from the others. I then said, "We need to determine who, if anyone, we will allow to join us. The only guy I would consider is Steve. He stayed out of the confrontation and was trying to clear the stream and pond earlier."

Nola then said, "I've talked to the girls. Joy and Lisa had joined in and held others down to get everybody to go along. Ginger is not real smart and just goes along with anything. She wouldn't add anything if she joined us though would cause no harm. Suzanne is different. She had planned on running away and I think was being watched. That leaves Andrea. She's pretty broken up about Wally's death. He was going along and she had been taken by George and Vinnie but wasn't a happy camper. I think it had to do with the equipment rather than the situation. I didn't like the way she looked at Paulie previously.

"Emma, what do you think?"

Emma said, "I like what we have and don't want to share my body or be shared. I just want Nola and Paul."

April spoke up. "I think we have to be cautious. Paul and Nola have led us well and any new people would have to acknowledge their leadership. Jason and I left to get away from the direction that it seemed the group here was heading and did head."

April looked at Jason. He said, "I agree. Also, I would hate to add any fifth wheels. We're a couple and you three are together. I don't think either of us wants to expand. I don't think any others were potential couples. I will abide by any decision that Paul and Nola make. They have done well. I trust them."

Nola said, "We've tried to be reasonably sensitive to all of you. We learned the value of being considerate of others from each other and Emma."

We sat and thought and watched the others. I noticed that Suzanne and Steve were talking together. Andrea looked troubled and the others were just hanging around with no goals in mine.

I thought about it and decided that a couple of Steve and Suzanne might be a real possibility. They were both nice people in the few contacts that I had experienced with either of them.

"Paulie, you're thinking. I can smell the smoke." Nola chuckled. She continued, "I think a Steve and Suzanne combo might work for them as well as for us.

"I have only one regret in our relationship. I shouldn't have had you fuck Julia. She wanted you so badly and I really didn't think of your feelings there."

"It's okay. Physically, it was fine but, mentally, there was nothing there. Nola, you and Emma are special. I love you both. Even when we're being physically energetic, there is more going on for me."

"Paulie, there is always more going on for me. That's true even when I'm just watching you and Emma."

"When have just watched Emma and me?"

She chuckled. "I'm sure there has been once, anyway."

Steve and Suzanne came over and sat in front of us. Steve said, "Nola, Paul, would you hear us out?"

I said, "Sure, you have the floor." Nola nodded. Emma had wandered over to sit with Jason and April.

Suzanne said, "We would like to join your tribe."

Nola said, "We aren't a tribe."

Suzanne said, "Whatever you call it. We have talked and have a liking for each other and would like to try being a couple. If I have to sleep with Paul, I would do that but hope that's not a requirement."

I grinned in my best lecherous manner. "We didn't require it for April, but I could make an exception for you."

"Not without my permission, you don't and I won't give it. However, you and Steve would be welcome. We have no requirements for sex. April and Jason are a couple. Emma, Paulie, and I are a threesome and we're all he can handle." We all laughed. Nola continued, "We have become nudists when we've been by ourselves. You would be seen by each other and see all five of us. I would appreciate your going along with that but there is no touching involved."

I added, "Even then, it's up to each of you. It's a suggestion and represents the norm for the three of us and which April and Jason have adopted. It's not a requirement." I paused. "Though you must realize that none of the three of us guys would mind seeing you naked." I laughed. Nola glared at me and then chuckled.

Suzanne said, "That's not bad." She then stripped off her shorts, shirt, bra, and panties. "Now, the shoe's on the other foot. Strip big boy!"

I laughed and said, "Okay!" I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my shorts. Nola looked at Suzanne's face and was laughing hard at her shocked look that she had trouble removing her shorts and shirt.

Suzanne was laughing and said, "I may be willing to try that out some day."

I said, "Two things have to happen. We have to like each other and Nola has to give her permission." We laughed some more. Steve removed his clothes as did the other three in our group. Jason bundled our clothes for us. The seven of us were standing together and I said, "Now, what?"

Nola said, "Without over-committing, I don't think there is anything else to do. We really don't want the rest with us. Everyone nodded. She continued, Let's make sure there is food and leave. Paulie and I can return tomorrow to check on them. I'm not anxious to take any of them on. We had told Wally that before the storm. Finally, we should search for Vinnie and Alison though they're probably both dead."

I said, "That works for me." The others all nodded. I checked with Joy who seemed most alert and verified that they had food. I said that I would be back tomorrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.