The Island
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It's a romance, an adventure tale, sexy (of course), and could be longer. Plane crashes on a deserted island in the south Pacific. The college expedition is trapped.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Nudism  

The wind had picked up and the clouds had continued to build toward us though were still heavier out beyond the island. We had seen enough. We headed inland and set the big tarp over us all with the other as a ground sheet. We had no real waterproof places but put our clothes in what we hoped would be dry spots with our shoes there, too. We settled in for the night with Jason and April only a few feet away from the three of us.

Nola and Emma began to fondle my cock and quickly had me hard. Nola mounted me and lay over my chest. I could feel Emma's fingers and mouth at our junction. Nola orgasmed and slid back. Emma slid forward and impaled her pussy on me. It took her less time to have her orgasm. She pulled off and Nola returned. Nola whispered in my ear, "Paulie, cum in me this time!" I was excited and slammed up as she slammed down. I delivered my load deep into her willing body. Emma was below us licking and sucking until I went limp and just lay with Nola on top of me. Emma lay between our legs and curled up to sleep there.

It was early morning still before dawn when the storm began. The wind and rain were strong and hard. I quickly realized that our setup needed more work. We were getting wet but we were naked. Fortunately, our clothes, shoes, and other supplies seemed to be faring better.

I had noticed during the night that Jason and April had enjoyed each other at least once that night. As it became light, the rain continued. I became restless. Nola whispered, "What is it, Paulie?"

I said, "I'm restless. I want to get up and look around."

She said, "Okay. Do you want to slip out quietly or throw the covers off and wake everyone else?"

"Let's try to be quiet." We moved out from under our tarp and stood up clear but wet. The wind was down but the rain continued though not as hard and stormy as earlier. We had our shoes and slipped them on. Taking Nola's hand, we headed for the beach. It looked different! It was still early and still raining but the rougher part of the storm knocked down two palm trees. The ocean was rougher than I had seen it and the tide was higher by a number of feet. I realized that our little storm surge was nothing compared to a typhoon's big one. We walked over and quickly looked at the plane. It seemed to be okay and undisturbed.

Nola said, "I wonder how the others made out?"

"I don't know. That beach isn't as long or steep as ours. They could be in trouble. Let's wait a bit before we talk about hiking down there."

Emma came running out and grabbed us both. "Don't leave me like that!" She wailed.

Nola said, "Oh, Honey! You were sleeping and we just didn't want to wake you. We weren't then and won't ever leave you."

I simply hugged both girls to me. Emma quickly got over her fear. She looked over at the downed palm trees. She said, "Wow! Palm trees don't seem to have much of a root system! The ocean looks rough, too."

"Yes, Paulie and I were wondering about how the other group fared. They didn't have Paulie to find them a safe place."

Emma added, "Or you to make sure they went there."

I said, 'All right, Ladies. I'm neither omniscient nor all-powerful. Remember that."

We picked a spot at the edge of the beach and tree line and sat down together watching the ocean and gently fondling each other. When you're naked and our age, sex is always a possibility. As we continued to touch each other's bodies, it was beginning to look more like a probability.

That became true. Emma stood up and washed her body off. She squatted over me with her back to me. "Put it in my pussy and get it wet, then fuck my ass until you shoot."

Far be it for me to argue! Nola aimed my cock at Emma's pussy and she lowered her body all the down on it a few times. She rose up and I came out. Nola took my cock and aimed it at her ass. The head penetrated her sphincter and she moaned. She slowly slid down until I was all the way in her butt. She moaned again as our pelvises met.

She moaned, "Oh! That's so deep! I love it! I would never have imagined anal sex much less that I would like it so much. Fuck me, Paul." I did what she wanted. She was tight and the friction was amazing. I didn't last long nor did she. We came together, my load shooting up into her butt. We rested, joined together until I had the urge to pee.

I started to pick her up. Emma said, "What are you doing?"

"I need to pee."

"Go ahead! Pee in my ass.!"

Nola murmured, "Oh, kinky. That is so hot. Paulie, you may have to do that to me some day. Do it. Pee in her ass!"

I let Emma back down and released my bladder. It went up in her and flooded her rectum and then began to leak out over my legs. I had a lot stored up and the excitement really let me empty my bladder completely.

Emma came again. "That was so hot! I came again to you peeing in my ass!"

We lay back and rested. The rain washed most of my leaked pee off our bodies. Finally, Emma said,, "I need to go. That's like an enema and I really need to go."

Nola said, "Paulie, go with her in the water. It could knock her off her feet." I did as she rose, holding one hand on her butt. She waddled to the water and I caught her as she walked in. We walked in a little further. The wave action was rough and I could feel an undertow pulling at us both. Emma squatted and released a sigh of relief as her bowels cleared with a few light sound effects. I washed my cock off with one hand and held on to Emma with the other. We exited the water as Jason and April joined us.

"Good morning!" Nola announced. It's good to see you. Be careful in the ocean. Paulie and Em found an undertow."

April said, "The rain feels good now. How's the plane?"

Nola said, "It's okay but the water is rough and we lost two palms. We were saying that we were worried about the others. They were staying on the beach."

Jason said, "I am concerned but we left because of the decision that the girls had to sleep with everyone. We weren't going back then and won't now. I don't wish ill upon them but I'm concerned for April."

Nola said, "Paulie, we can go. The guys won't want you and I can defend myself with your help. I think this might be a ringleader and crowd issue. Some of those girls will go along because the idea excites them or, like Julia, they're sluts at heart. The others may feel that there's no other choice. If we offer that choice, we may have some new neighbors. Does anyone object to that?"

She looked around and no one objected. She said, "Okay. Paulie, let's get some clothes on and head out. Emma, stay here with Jason and April." Emma started to say something. Nola continued, "If someone tries something, Paulie will try to stop them and so will I. It would be an easy way for us to get hurt. The story of me killing Jeremy will have gotten around. I don't think anyone will try anything with just the two of us. Once we get there, we will come back or send someone to get you. The word to come is apple juice. Okay?" She nodded. "We love you."

Each of us kissed her, went back and grabbed clothes. As the rain stopped, we stopped also and dressed in shorts and shirts. Neither of us wore underwear. We walked on. As we got closer, we could see people walking around aimlessly.

Andrea came up to us crying. "Wally's dead! It was terrible!"

"Nola, get her into the shade and calm her down." I left the two of them with Nola pulling her up to the trees and some shade. I walked on and arrived at the camp. It was a shambles. I quickly found Wally's body under a palm tree. It had crushed his chest. Julia had been on top of him when it fell. She had been mounted on him when they died. Three other trees had fallen but I saw no one under them. I began to gather people and had them sit down in a shady spot. George was dead, killed by debris when a shelter fell, Mitch had a broken leg, and the rest had cuts and bruises except for Vinnie. He was missing. Of the girls, Joy and Lisa both had bad cuts; one on the arm and the other on her leg. Alison was missing, too. It took a lot of questioning but I finally figured out that Vinnie and Alison were in the larger raft when it blew away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.