The Island - Cover

The Island

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It's a romance, an adventure tale, sexy (of course), and could be longer. Plane crashes on a deserted island in the south Pacific. The college expedition is trapped.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Nudism  

We digested that remark in silence.

After a long moment, Nola spoke up. "What should we unload right now to take back to the main camp?"

Wally looked up. He said, "I think we'll take utensils and plates, canned goods, and any medical supplies that aren't out of date. We can't carry much because we don't have any easy means of carrying loads.

"Andrea and I will select and bring things to the opening here and you can sort them on the ground into reasonable loads."

That's what we did. It didn't take long. Wally came out bearing two more bottles of wine. He said, "Okay, let's return to the stream and cool off. We've worked through lunch and could have an early supper. We'll leave in the morning. I have to admit that I like this place."

We returned to our camp. As soon as we were out of the underbrush, Nola stopped and the three of us stripped. To my surprise, Julia joined us in removing her clothes. After exchanging looks, Jason and April removed their clothes. Wally and Andrea watched. Andrea said, "Oh, well. When in Rome and all that." She unbuttoned her blouse and stripped. Wally started after her but quickly joined the host of naked bodies on the beach. We carried our clothes back to the stream and put everything down where it wouldn't get too sandy. Everyone went to the stream.

We all lay down in the stream with varying results. Nola and Emma were on each side of me. I had ducked down and then pulled out to my midriff. Nola had stayed in close to her neck. Emma had copied my move, which meant her breasts were on display. Nola's nipples occasionally broke the surface of the water.

Julia sat beside Nola. After immersing completely, she pulled out like Emma did. She looked at Nola and said, "It would seem that the three of you are naked most of the time?"

While it wasn't phrased as a question, she was obviously expecting some response. Nola said, "It's more comfortable and practical. Paulie is more accessable this way, too." My cock had hardened again and the head had risen above the water.

Both Nola and Julia looked over at the head of my cock and smiled. I tried to stare off across the stream. Julia said, "From what Emma told me, you both take advantage of that accessibility frequently."

Nola's face had a huge smile. Her hand moved over and grasped my cock gently and stroked it. I groaned. She said, "It's a hard job but we have him plumb our depths frequently or we get unhappy. Paulie doesn't like us to be unhappy.

'It would appear he's successful."

"Oh, he's very successful. It's a big job but he's up to it."

I groaned. "No more puns, please."

Nola's hand hadn't missed a beat and I was hard as a rock. I said, "Nola, quit doing that and let me ease off or mount me and let's both of us be satisfied." She rolled over on to me straddling my groin and pushed her pussy down on my cock taking me balls deep in one long downward push. We both groaned at the sensation.

Julia said, "That is a monster. How does it feel?"

"Better than anything in the whole world." I had hold of her nipples and pulled and twisted them making her moan with pleasure. I felt Emma's hand fondling my balls. Her hand left me and Nola grunted, "My ass! Emma, go slow. It's crowded but feels good." She continued to rock on me as we both worked toward our mutual orgasm. It didn't take long. Nola's pussy muscles were working me and Emma's finger in her ass made her tighter and increased her already high libido. We came to our climax as one and she dropped forward on my chest and we kissed each other lovingly. I felt Emma gently pull her finger from Nola's ass.

I whispered, "That's the first time to make love publicly. I'm still trying to decide if it's hotter or if loving you is just super hot anyway.'

I heard a moan from Emma and looked her way to see that she had a hand between her legs and had been working to a climax, too. She got there! Nola whispered back, "With you, it's always hot and I have no inhibitions."

Julia said, "I just have to try that. Paul, will you do me?"

I answered, "You will have to ask its owner." I inclined my head at Nola.

She said, "Oh!" She paused, "At some point, Nola, I would like your permission to enjoy your toy."

Nola said, "We can work something in later." She grinned and then kissed me.

Wally, Jason, and April had all watched with surprised and aroused looks. Andrea's look was pure lust and she had a hand between her legs rubbing her pussy. Wally wasn't upset with his wife but just smiled indulgently. I guessed that he was aware of his wife's lustiness. Julia was, of course, not his concern.

I did wonder about Jason and April. They had seemed to be a couple and I wondered what our exhibition might do to their relationship. I also wondered what Andrea might want to do with us, if anything. I knew what Julia wanted to do. I wasn't sure how I felt about all that. I would have to talk with Nola.

She rolled off me to a position in the crook of my arm. We continued to lay back and I rested. I had a feeling that I might need that rest.

We rose and it was time to prepare supper. We had another good meal of canned food, all of us eating naked.

That evening, Jason and April set up a spot separated from the rest of us a bit. Wally and

Andrea were closer. Julia was with us. Nola said, "Do you really want Paulie?"

She said, "Yes. I will do whatever you want."

"Everything?"

"Yes, of course, anything."

"No. It must be everything."

"Oh! Yes, I'll do everything to get him in me."

"Okay, Julia, it's time you did some rug munching. Get between my legs." She scrambled into possession while Nola and Emma were fondled and kissed. Nola pointed at me and I went behind Julia and pushed into her pussy. She moaned into Nola's pussy at my long thrust. I buried my cock in her pussy. I began to fuck her with long, slow strokes. It took her straight to an orgasm. She moaned even louder into Nola's pussy. I looked up and Nola mouthed, "Ass!" I nodded and continued to stroke. When Julia was having another orgasm, I pulled my cock from her pussy and popped the head into her ass. She groaned louder but helped me push in until I was again balls deep but this time in her ass. I resumed my long, slow pumping of my cock in and out of her body. Her moans increased as she went toward another orgasm. As she came close, I began to power into her going for my own orgasm. I began to pump hard and fast trying to slam her body hard. She came hard and I stroked twice more and unloaded into her bowels.

I rolled off her and kissed Nola. Julia said, "Wow! That was one of the best I've ever had! No wonder, you love that thing."

Nola said, "If you really appreciate it, kiss it clean."

She was still for an instant and then I felt her. First, her hand located my cock. Then, her mouth descended upon it and took it deep into her throat. I groaned. She groaned when Emma went behind her and began to suck my cum from her used ass.

They finished and lay back exhausted.

We all washed up in the stream that morning. Nola took me to one side and said, "Paulie, let's stay or, if we do go back, return immediately. Emma and I have enjoyed our time here. April talked to her and she and Jason want to stay also. Unless you feel otherwise, I think Julia will be a one-time event."

"That's a wake-up call! I have no problem with all that. I wasn't looking forward to going back to the group either. Also, Julia was just sex. It's not as good for me when I don't really care for the other person involved."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.