The Island - Cover

The Island

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It's a romance, an adventure tale, sexy (of course), and could be longer. Plane crashes on a deserted island in the south Pacific. The college expedition is trapped.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Nudism  

Nola looked at me and said, 'I couldn't give in to you a little. It was all or nothing. I had seen you date and leave other girls who didn't resist you. I figured this trip would make or break any possibility of a relationship.'

"Yeah, so I have proposed to you and you accepted. You trapped me."

She chuckled. "You love it. You looked so trapped when you fulfilled my fantasy."

We smiled at each other. Emma said, "What's that about?"

I said, "Nola will have to tell you. It was her fantasy."

Nola said, "Maybe next time, I'll let you watch as I get it fulfilled again. It was wild and very, very hot." We paused for a moment.

I thought, "I'm going to do that again! Wow!"

Nola said, 'I want a fresh water wash, set up our camp, start a fire and cook our food. I think, Good Sir and Husband-to-be, that I will have white wine with the ham."

I replied, "Yes, my Dear."

We laughed until we got in the fresh water to soak. It felt good to relax in the water of the stream with the two girls. They were both genuinely nice people and good companions. Nola was more, of course. We lay back and let the water flow over us cooling our bodies from the heat of the day and from our walking.

I lay back and enjoyed the water flowing over me and the view of two pretty ladies lying to my right. The fact that all of us were naked did not lower my enjoyment of the view any at all. Nola looked over my body with a gentle smile playing across her face. Emma was more furtive in her looks at me but she seemed to enjoy looking as we cooled off. I think she was hoping for Nola and me to engage in another lovemaking session.

As we cooled off, Nola and I began to touch each other. We were new enough in our relationship to want contact any time it was possible. I was inclined to be a bit circumspect around Emma but our torrid session when Nola accepted my proposal did lower my inhibitions. Telling our stories made me realize that our parents' may not see eye to eye. However, we both seemed to have loving parents with stable, though different, backgrounds. I did understand more about Nola and how she was casual about her body around those who cared about her. When growing up, I noticed the girls from the outlying farms seemed to know more about sex and were more at ease with their bodies than the town girls.

My reflections were ended when Nola began to stroke my cock. She grinned at me. "I think I want desert before my meal! Maybe after the meal, too!" Her low voice was intense and drilled from my ears right to my groin. Even without her hand, I would have gotten hard. My cock quickly rose to fullness. I heard Emma gasp when she looked over and saw what Nola's manipulations had accomplished. I knew I was big but Emma's limited experience seemed to magnify my size in her eyes.

That thought came to an abrupt end when Nola said, "Isn't it nice, Emma. It's one of the biggest I've ever heard of and, by far, the biggest I've ever had. I love it and I love him."

Emma blushed heavily. I think Nola liked to make her blush and fondling my cock or more and talking about it were guaranteed ways to accomplish that goal. Emma stuttered, "It-it's very big. I keep thinking that it would hurt when he's in you."

Nola responded, "He stretched me at first but Paulie is a great lover and was very gentle so he went slow until I asked for more. He takes me further into pleasure than any other man ever had. I haven't had that much experience but Paulie is special."

"Nola, it's you that makes our loving special. I love the feel of your body on mine and when I'm in it." I had been fondling her breasts and her nipples were protruding and hard. I enjoyed them so much. I think now that a girl without prominent nipples would be disappointing to me!

We were getting seriously excited and I rolled over closer to Nola She leaned over to me and kissed me hard. I tried to give as good as I got. We had to break our kiss to breathe but quickly came back together.

Nola moaned loudly, "So good!" Then, she moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, "I want you in my ass, now. Just be easy."

"I wouldn't deny you no matter what but you do get vocal and we have a guest." I whispered back. I dropped my head to one of her breasts and began to suck hard on the nipple. She groaned loudly with in her excitement. I gave it a final, sucking kiss and nibble and released it so she could turn her back to me.

She eased close to me and I pushed close to her with my cock going between her legs. It seemed to stick out and Emma's eyes widened as she saw the big red head. Nola moaned with the feeling of it and of my hands twisting and pulling on her nipples. She reached down and inserted my length into her wet pussy. As I went in deeply, she groaned with the pleasure and pain as she stretched to take me inside. I began to move and her pleasurable moans made it clear that she enjoyed me as I did her. She had a small climax and pulled away enough for me to come out of her pussy. She whispered, "Lift my cheek and push it in me!"

I did as she said. I lodged the head in her ass and began to push in slowly but steadily as she gasped and moaned as her hole stretched to take me in her body. She was pushing back to take me, too. Finally, I got all the way in her. She moaned, "Ohh! It's so good, so deep! I love it! Fuck me, Paulie!"

Emma had moved closer to look. "Nola! Where is he?" She was alarmed.

"Em, he's in my ass! I love it! I love him! Oh! I'm cumming! Paulie, do it! Do it! Fuck my ass! More! Paulie, you make me so happy!"

Her ass had loosened and I was fucking into her and she was bucking back into me. Our movements were becoming more frantic as we powered to a huge climax draining us both. We screamed out our pleasure to Emma's shock. After a few minutes, my cock was totally drained and Nola rested in my arms with hers over mine as we held each other close. Our breathing quieted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.