The Island - Cover

The Island

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It's a romance, an adventure tale, sexy (of course), and could be longer. Plane crashes on a deserted island in the south Pacific. The college expedition is trapped.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Nudism  

Finally, Julia Benson, the late Professor Mockson's girl, said, "A couple of the guys became worked up and came after one of the girls. She pointed and Emma, the youngest girl on the trip, was curled in a ball crying.

Nola disconnected from me. She and Andrea went to her. Nola asked, "What happened, Em? Are you hurt?"

"N-no. Jeremy and Mark tried to-to hurt me. They were going to force me! I had even liked Jeremy!" She sobbed more. Jeremy had a reputation as a ladies' man, at least in his mind. I didn't like him because he was coarse. Mark was merely his companion stupidly going along with anything Jeremy suggested.

Andrea and Nola took Emma to the pool with Julia. Andrea came up to us first and said, "Wally, Paul, follow at a distance. Don't be seen. If Nola or I call, come fast." We nodded. The four women left and we followed at a distance.

First, Wally said to the rest, "Stay here. Don't tell Jeremy or Mark where we went. Don't follow us either."

We left, following the ladies toward the pool. We stopped and sat down on a tree trunk. I said, "I think we're close enough to hear them easily."

"I agree. Those four need some time to resolve issues. I don't think Em was raped but it may have been close. Her shirt was torn open.

"I didn't know Lew, Professor Mockson, well but we had discussed his students for this trip. He almost refused Jeremy and Mark when they applied. I wish he had. Jeremy is cruel from what I have seen. He's also lazy and not very intelligent. I think his dad has money and that's his only hope."

I said, "He doesn't want to run into me. My older sister was raped and murdered. The 'perp' was killed resisting arrest. That might happen here to Jeremy."

Five or so minutes passed in silence. That silence was pierced by a scream! Wally said, "Careful! We need to get there quickly but watch for a trap." I nodded and started running the short distance.

There was no trap. Jeremy had Emma and Mark was holding Julia. Jeremy growled, "Another scream and he'll break her other arm!" All four women were naked and Emma and Nola were wet. They didn't see me as I came charging through and bowled Mark over. He released Julia who screamed with pain again as her injured arm was struck when she fell. I slammed his head down hard and he went limp. I stood up.

Jeremy recognized me and made a terrible mistake though neither he nor I knew it. He released Emma and grabbed Nola. He shouted, "Lover boy, I'll hurt her! Umph!"

I've heard of running into a buzz saw but have never seen it happen until then. Nola took his hand and did something. As a result, he landed flat on his back and she was falling on him with her fists together. She hit him hard on the throat and his eyes tried to pop from his head but no sound came from his open mouth. She moved away and he grabbed for his throat. She ran to me and I took her in my arms staring at Jeremy who was turning blue. He couldn't breathe. I looked at Nola with a question.

She said, "His throat is crushed. He will strangle. Nothing can stop it."

"Remind me never, never, to make you mad at me."

"You won't. No one knew but I am a black belt in Karate."

I said, "We're still learning things about each other." I watched Jeremy die.

Wally went over to Mark and checked on him. After a moment, he said, "There was a stone under his head when he hit. He's dead."

Andrea said, "Wally, it serves them right." She was with Julia looking at her arm.

Nola saw Emma standing alone and crooked her finger for her to come to us. Emma came over haltingly. Nola pulled her close to both of us. She sobbed. Nola said, "It's over. Paulie is one of the good guys. You're safe with us." Emma buried her face in my chest and cried some more while Nola stroked her back and hair gently. I just kept my arm around her. I was trying to use my best big brother arm on her while Nola was plastered against me with her wonderful body. Emma wasn't a bad looking girl either.

I murmured into her head. "It's okay. Everything is fine. It's over and we will protect you." I just repeated my words until the noise at my chest slowed and then stopped.

Emma looked up at us and said, "Thank you both. I don't feel good yet but I feel better."

Andrea was dressed and came up with clothes and said, "Ladies, get dressed. We can head back now." I then noticed that the bodies were gone and noticed that Wally was sweating from a recent exertion. I figured we would need to bury them but wasn't sure how to dig a grave without any tools.

The six of us returned to our camp. Everyone was tense. Wally said, "It's over. Jeremy and Mark tried to attack again and died in the attempt. I looked around and saw one guy giving Emma and Nola the eye. Nola's nipples were showing through her tee shirt that was still damp.

I walked over to him and said, 'Chuck, if you're lucky, you will just hurt for a long time rather than die. It's your choice." He looked me in the eye and then shifted his gaze.

The rest of the day passed quietly. We went swimming in our underwear and then went to pool to clean off the salt. Wally took Chuck, Steve, and I into the woods and we used sticks to bury the two together. The back of Mark's head and Jeremy's black face weren't pretty. I think Chuck decided that there might be better ways to die. We managed to scrap a shallow grave for them and cover them with the sandy ground and some rocks.

That night, Emma snuggled against Nola as she and I slept entangled in each other's arms. In the morning, she started to move away but Nola said, "You can stay with us. You're good people and we like you."

She looked shocked and happy both. She said, "But you two are a couple. You look so good together."

I said, "Emma, if we need privacy, we'll tell you. You're no bother."

She blushed but snuggled closer to Nola joining her under my arm. That arm now trailed along down her back. All three of us relaxed for a while longer until others rose and everyone started another day.

As others started to rise, we did also. Breakfast would be mussels cooked over the fire. They tasted good but it was boring three times a day, every day. Emma sat with Nola and me. We were quickly joined by Wally and Andrea. Everyone said good mornings around. Andrea looked at Emma closely and said, "You seem much better today, Emma."

Emma looked up at her and smiled. "Yes, A-Andrea. Nola and Paul have been looking after me and I appreciate them. I was never physically hurt but was very scared. I know Jeremy will never bother me again." She smiled shyly at Nola who smiled back gently.

Wally said, "Would the three of you be willing to do some more exploring?" We nodded slowly. He continued, "I would like for you to track down that silvery glint you saw from the mountain. I am going to send out another crew in the other direction to cover the short end of the island.

"If you want more people, I can find a few. I have projects for here for everyone else though."

I looked at Nola. She nodded at me. When I looked at Emma, she said, "If you'll let me come with you, I would like that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.