Making It Work
Day 103

Copyright© 2013 by Cotton Nightie

Drama Sex Story: Day 103 - Following immediately after Cousins on Vacation, John and I are forced to deal with the fallout from Jules' breakdown. John has a secret he needs to share, but I discover that is just the beginning as we struggle to Make It Work.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cousins   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Slow  

We arrived at the hospital just before noon. After we signed in we were told by the receptionist we would have to wait until Jules' exit process was complete. When I couldn't sit anymore I got up and paced around the beige furniture and fake plants.

John reclined in one of the overstuffed chairs. "Isn't that your Mom?"

I turned and saw Mom and Chris coming through the automatic sliding doors. "What are y'all doing here?"

Mom came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "We felt bad about the way Jules family treated her. I just want her to know she is welcome in our family, no matter what."

I was instantly in tears and hugged her hard. John stood up and was shaking Chris' hand while I recovered myself.

"Chris, good to see you. We can't thank you enough for stepping up and helping us like you did," John said.

"I'm just glad I could help." He grabbed me as soon as Mom let me go and gave me a big hug. "How are you holding up, Kate?"

"I'm doing fine now. It's been a hard couple of weeks, though. I'm looking forward to things getting back to normal."

"I bet. Any word on when Jules will be here? I'm strangely anxious to meet your other half ... or third." He chuckled at his own confusion.

"After her exit process, according to the receptionist. I know she will want to thank you personally for all you've done."

We caught them up on the recent events, especially the potential news story about Jules' father the reporter hinted at. I kept stealing glances toward the double doors that led back to the units until I saw one of the doors swing open.

Jules looked absolutely radiant. Her smile brightened when she saw us all standing there. She broke into a jog as John and I ran to meet her in a tight embrace. Kisses, hugs, murmurs of affection, we ignored everyone for a moment and just breathed each other in. I kept touching her soft hair, thrilled by the sight of her happy tears and John's evident love for her.

"I've missed you and have so much to tell you both."

"We've missed you so much," John said as he kissed her again quickly. He took the bag from her hand and then claimed it for himself. I took the other and we escorted her towards Mom and Chris.

"You must be Chris." She extended her hand to shake his. "I can't thank you enough for sending Deborah to me. Doctor Valverde told me how much she did to help him represent my side of things."

"Good to meet you, Jules. It was my pleasure to help."

"Mrs. Miller, I'm so glad to see you, too. Thank you for coming today."

"I am just glad to see you smiling this way again. I know Kate and John love you very much. They've have been so worried about you."

She beamed at Mom. "Thank you for that. I know they have. Considering how my family reacted to our news ... well, let me just say how glad I am you're here."

Mom nodded. "I won't say it hasn't been hard for me to accept, but I couldn't just cut you all off. For better or worse, it looks like we're going to be family now."

"I'm glad you think so." Her smile became very brittle. "Mom and Dad have cut me off officially. I got a letter from their attorney late yesterday expressing their displeasure. My trust has been dissolved, including the money my grandmother left me."

"What?! How can they do that?" I was shouldn't have been shocked they would go so far, but was still amazed at their gall.

"It hasn't passed to me yet and they still control it. It would have been mine on my twenty-first birthday next month."

John frowned. "That can't be a coincidence. Your father is neck deep in some kind of legal trouble. Maybe he just needed a handy excuse to take your money."

"I'm not worried about it. There's no point, it's all gone now. Let's think about the future."

Chris nodded. "Speaking of the future, would y'all like to come over to my house tomorrow afternoon? The band will be practicing and I'm going to put a brisket on to smoke late tonight for dinner tomorrow."

"Oh I'd love to eat something that doesn't taste like hospital food." Jules looked at me and John and we both nodded. "Perfect, it's a date."

Mom grinned and put her hand through Chris' arm. "Well, we'll let y'all get Jules home. I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do." She actually blushed when she said it.

"Thanks for coming to see me get out of here. Right now I'm really looking forward to getting dressed up and eating food that hasn't been brought to me on a tray." She laughed briefly. "Can we bring anything for tomorrow?"

"Just your smiles," Chris said.

Jules insisted she drive her car to our apartment. We caught up with rapid fire questions and comments, excited to be together again. I sat in the back to let John sit next to her but couldn't stop touching her shoulder and hair. When we got to the apartment, I grabbed her bag while John picked her up and carried her towards the door.

"Stop it! You put me down!" The giggles took the imperative away from her command.

"No way. You are my woman."

"Fucking caveman! I was Kate's woman first."

"That's fine, she's my woman, too."

I opened the door and let him carry her through the doorway before coming in behind them. He stood her up and began to kiss her, his mouth open as he pulled her close. She was kissing back, pulling his shirt out of his pants and running her hands up his chest.

I smiled at their passion, but wanted to give them some time alone together as we'd planned. I'd spent two weeks indulging myself with John. Now I could only smile as they tore each other's clothes off. I took the bag upstairs and emptied her dirty clothes into our hamper. I could hear them downstairs, Jules was giving voice to her pleasure and John was panting from exertion.

I took off my yellow sun dress and hung it up in our closet. My bra and panties I folded and left on the dresser. John and I had left the bed turned down, so I slipped onto the cool sheets. I listened to them below as things were coming to a climax. I let my fingers descend to slide between my thighs. Jules was crying John's name and he released himself with a shout. I smiled and sighed as I drew wet circles.

They spoke quietly for a while and I dozed until I heard one of them walking up the stairs. The refrigerator opened and closed and I knew John would be getting some snacks ready for later, as we discussed. Jules came to the top of the stairs and stalked naked towards the bed.

"That sounded nice down there."

"It was very fulfilling." She pushed my feet apart as she climbed between them onto the bed.

"I missed you," I said.

She kept her eyes on mine as she lowered herself to put her mouth on me. "Me too," she whispered as her lips touched me.

I had to shut my eyes as she kissed my mons. Her breath gave me goose bumps as I felt her tongue opened me to her mouth. I could only arch my back and touch her face in response.

Her mouth had become my favorite thing in the world. John was the best at certain masculine acts, but Jules was unmatched in this. I felt her start by pushing my legs wide and knees up to give herself free access. I touched her mouth and face as she consumed me, and she would lick and suck my fingers as well in her frenzy.

We entwined fingers beside my mons as she kissed me there. I felt the fingers on her other hand slip inside me, making me gasp. She pushed my hand away to hold me open as she pressed her mouth firmly against my opening. I was undone and found my hips moving on their own to push against her warm tongue.

She kept her fingers inside me, two I think, pushing against my walls. She was licking slowly, up and down, as her fingers flexed with the same rhythm. She brought me to the very edge and then stopped for a moment while I trembled against her fingers. She left me howling and clutching her hair in frustration.

At last she pushed me over the edge while she buried her face into me. I had my fingers in her hair and held her there as the pulsing grew stronger. She moaned against me, letting my wetness flow against her face as she took my nub between her lips and swirled her tongue around it. Her fingers were still moving inside me, pulling waves of pleasure from deep inside me.

She finally released me and began to kiss her way to my face. When she reached my lips I kissed her deeply, tasting my pleasure on her face. Then I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pressing her round breasts against my smaller ones. She touched my hair and moved the damp strands off my forehead and cheeks.

"I love you." She almost never said it to me first. It made my eyes fill with tears and I kissed her gently, slowly. I hugged her tight and rolled her over next to me.

I kept touching her shoulder, her breasts, her face, her stomach. She sighed deeply and let me explore her. She had gained a little weight in the hospital, but she'd always been stick thin. Now I couldn't see her ribs as much. She had a bit more hair on her mons than I'd seen before, but it was probably hard to arrange private grooming time in the hospital.

I leaned down and took a nipple between my lips, sucking gently as I slid my fingers past the rough hair of her mons. She leaned back against the pillow and kept running her fingers through my hair. I moved back up to kiss her lips as my fingers massaged around her opening.

"I love you." I told her between kisses. She just smiled. There was a wonderful beauty in Jules that transcended her appearance. She had a contagious energy and zest that created a sense of motion around her without overwhelming the rest of us in her life. She could approach new experiences without fear, leaping where we hesitated, and drew us right after her as she laughed.

I began to kiss my way down her chest, her stomach. I ran my tongue over the rough texture of her hair as she sucked in her breath and moved her legs apart. I settled in and licked her slowly, tasting her familiar flavor mixed with the bitterness of latex.

John and I hadn't used condoms since she had gone into the hospital, but Jules always insisted we use them despite both of us being on the pill. There was something intimately satisfying about him leaving a bit of himself inside me, but I knew she didn't feel the same way.

She began to moan quietly as I continued to lick her along her slit. The bed was soaked under her hips. She whispered, "Right there. Now suck." I drew her into my mouth as she tensed. The sound of her fingernails dragging along the sheets were like music to me. She became perfectly still, only trembling under my lips, then she pushed her hips towards me, stretching out her legs and squeezing my face between her thighs. "Fuck! Oh God, Kate, keep going!"

I held on and kept my lips pressed against her as she bucked and arched her back. As it went on she fought to push me off with her legs, but held my face in place by my short hair. At the end she pushed me away with a happy laugh. Her legs drew up away from me as she continued to giggle. I smiled as I crawled up to hold her from behind.

"I missed that." I kissed her neck through her hair and ran my hands along her body. She snuggled back against me and turned her face so I could kiss her cheek.

"Yes. That was just what I needed." She seemed to realize we were still alone and looked around the room. "John, where are you and why aren't you hear loving us?"

I heard his footsteps up the stairs as he chuckled. "I was getting our snacks ready and letting you two have some alone time." He came off the staircase carrying a tray and his semi-hard shaft was bouncing underneath it.

"Looks like you are feeling up to another round."

"I damn near had one listening to you downstairs." He smiled and sat down on the far side of the bed. "It was ... hard."

"It still is!" I said as I sat up and reached out to take the tray from him.

It was covered with little crackers with different toppings and three bottles of water. Some crackers had cheese, some had cut fruit pieces, and some had sliced pickled vegetables we'd gotten at a local farmers market. I took one of the cheese crackers and offered the tray to Jules who was sitting back against a pillow.

"I'm starved." She took a cracker with cheese and popped it in her mouth. "You know what I'd like?" She eyed us both with a playful expression.

"Anything for you, my love," John said as he climbed into bed on the other side next to Jules. "Say the word and I'll go fetch it for you."

"I want to watch you two while I eat." She picked up a cracker with a pickled bit of carrot on top. "But make love, not a porno or anything."

We looked at each other and smiled. John said, "I'd be happy to, Jules, but we really wanted to make this afternoon about you. Your welcome home."

"I know, and it's been exactly what I wanted so far. Later on I want to go out and eat, maybe stop by the bar and see our friends." She selected a cracker with a bit of Asian pear. "But right now I want to watch you love each other."

She had a look of longing on her face. I touched her cheek and nodded. John quietly got up and came around to my side of the bed. Jules shifted over and let out a happy sigh as John lay down next to me.

It was odd to be watched without her joining us. We kissed at first and I touched his chest and hips. He ran his strong fingers over my breasts, squeezing the nipples between his fingertips. I licked his lips until he his tongue appeared, then I sucked it into my mouth, letting it slide between my lips.

He began to touch me on my stomach, letting his fingers drift around my navel and into the hair on my mons. I had to release his tongue as my breathing became uneven. He put his fingers inside me, pressing into my opening with a insistent growl.

I pulled him on top of me and he quickly pushed himself inside, filling me fast enough to make me draw a shocked breath. He kissed me again, moving his hips slowly to give me time to build. Goose bumps covered my arms and legs.

I glanced at Jules as she sat eating. She had a hungry smile as she nibbled the snacks we had prepared. "Is this what you wanted?" It was hard to speak normally.

"Oh, yes," she said. "No condom?"

"No, not anymore." I had to close my eyes for a moment. "I asked him not to."

"Are you still on the pill?" It was so odd having a conversation while John was inside me.

"Yes," I gasped. "Yes!" I don't know if I was answering Jules or encouraging John.

"Good. Family later, not now." She reached over to rub half of a strawberry on John's sweaty back. "Needed salt," she said as she ate it.

"Family?" John managed to grunt it out as he reached a driving pace.

"Yes," Jules said. "In a few years, maybe. I never thought I'd want to."

"Good," John said. "So good." I knew he wanted children someday, but I didn't know if he meant me or our conversation.

Jules put the tray aside and snuggled up to lie next to me. John had his eyes closed and she ran her hand along his shoulder. "I love to watch his face, don't you?" she whispered.

"Yes," I was losing my ability to respond, his passion was driving me to the edge. "Now, baby, now, oh now."

He whined and leaned hard against me, pressing himself inside as far has he could go. I pulled at his hips, crying out as my moment came. He spent himself then, I could feel his pulses as he poured his heart into me. "Yes! Oh God!"

Jules waited until he collapsed on top of me, then began to blow cool air on us both. It was heavenly. We panted as we gave each other those wet, messy kisses that always follow passion. He brushed his hand over my hair and kissed my face and lips. I just kept whispering, "Yes, yes, yes."

"There is something about love that is different than sex." Jules kept blowing cool air as she wiped away our sweat with her hand. "I honestly never saw it before. I felt it with you both, but it scared me then. I had to see it again to make sure." John was able to speak again and said, "Are you sure now?"

Jules kissed us each one time, first him, then me. "Yes. Completely."

We talked a while in bed, but hunger for real food drove us into the shower. The mood was light and heady, like a trip to the fair or a carnival. We took turns dressing John, play fighting over what he should wear. He was good natured about the whole thing and let us dress him until we agreed he looked his best. I insisted on his snug blue jeans and brown loafers. Jules picked out a flashy tee from the ones he had brought. It fit him tight across his chest and the jeans made his butt look practically edible.

Jules and I both wore little black dresses. I went for one closer to knee length, but hers was almost as short as a miniskirt. She wore tall pumps that put her two inches over John. I preferred a nice sandal myself with a more comfortable heel. I wore nude hose, but Jules went for black stockings with a seam and satin garters. I wore a lovely lace panty that arched over my hips. Jules, true to form, wore a little crotch-less pair that made both John and I insane when she modeled it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.