Before Need - Dark Temptations - Cover

Before Need - Dark Temptations

Copyright© 2013 by Prac T Cal

Chapter 7: Gay Bling Bling

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7: Gay Bling Bling - Back a few years something happened to change lives. Rick might not be Need, but he does end up needing BBC. Be careful who you give power to in your life or it could change in ways you never thought possible.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   Workplace   Transformation  

Lindsay talked all the way to lunch. She would lean into me and say how great it was that I finally came out and admitted I was gay. How it was wonderful that I was acting on that with all these guys. The whole time she had her head on my shoulder and her hand on my cock. Teasing me hard! Then saying how nice it was that I was willing to get hard for her! Considering I liked cocks. She talked about all she had heard and seen of my visit to Colton's! She talked about the rumors of getting hit up in the parking lot at work by Tyree. About the rumors of my doing someone in the executive office and about the new 'clearance' project. Rumors that it was all about Black Power surveillance by the NSA or some new agency that was even more secret. She talked about things I wondered could be true - then thought why would SHE know? Then I thought about ALL the guys who bought her drinks and flirted with her in bars and maybe she did hear shit nobody else might!

Then we were back to my outing. About how great it is that I am gay! She thinks its cool I like black guys but their cocks are so big, how do I manage that.

That my new polygraph and Kelli's and maybe 'the bitch on wheels' Lydia was all about my new found desire to suck and fuck BBC. A new order hidden behind security to promote Black males getting 'into' white fuckers. That this was supposedly the ONLY way I would keep my clearance. And probably never be ever to get out of the program.

She asked someone to help with my clearance thing - to out me officially in a great way. Whoever had told her about the new "Black" program (which now means something different) said I needed to be blatant about my being available to BBC 'owners'. She actually let go of my cock to make those quotes!

Bling would be the thing and this guy we were meeting for lunch, Packerd, knew a lot about that. Homosexual tats and jewelry, lots of bling! Make it obvious that ANY black cock can just enter me anytime anyplace. Like that wasn't happening already. But this was important because the people looking didn't understand the gay 'life' and would need more than subtle signals.

"So Rick, did you ever stretch your scrotum? You know, like I suggested? My sister Ali suggested that - lots of gay guys are into that. They are also into fisting, and huge toys inserted in their ass. Guess you got that down with going to Colton's!"

"Yeah, Lindsay, I did that! And like most things probably over did it - just for you Baby!"

"Oh honey, I ain't your baby! Your the fucktoy honey! For all those BBC!"

She was still giving me the handjob thru my slacks. Licking her lips and making me go nuts. I might like BBC but this girl made me crazy with desire.

"After lunch babe - we have an appointment with Ronin! Some really special Tattoo's and some really really cool piercings! To make everything with those BBC much better!"

That was the first I had heard about that - but it was Lindsay and like the ball stretching I was good to go with her flow. Yeah, I know! I was NUTS to let her do it!

We wen't into Old C's and found 'Pack' at a booth in the back room. The only other people in there were two black cops on the other side. Needless to say Pack was black.

Pack said we were late and he didn't like getting his time wasted. Lindsay said it was her fault but pointed at him and said maybe I'd like ... and she wandered over to distract the cops on the other side of the room. I don't know what she did - but they didn't come over while I sucked Packerd's cock. And that took a bit of time, the waitress came by and asked for drinks then left. I just let Pack order another beer for me and Lindsay! When I finished him off and was about to stand he put his hand on my head and said "Swallow..." and started pissing in my mouth. Not much choice and it wasn't like I had never done that! I could almost taste the beer in it - really crappy tasting beer but the alcohol was there.

Lindsay noticed me sitting up and came back holding a glass of cloudy looking beer and said drink up, then quietly don't piss off the officers! And I just started drinking, about half way through I knew it wasn't much beer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.