Before Need - Dark Temptations
Chapter 5: Bad vibes but good

Copyright© 2013 by Prac T Cal

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5: Bad vibes but good - Back a few years something happened to change lives. Rick might not be Need, but he does end up needing BBC. Be careful who you give power to in your life or it could change in ways you never thought possible.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   Workplace   Transformation  

Same shithole neighborhood - different shitty looking house - same fucking thing about the garage but this garage was a barn. And had a basement 'dungeon' which is where we went to fuck and suck. The 'bad dudes' met me as I came in "Bout fuckin time shithead! We kicked a little bitch tonight to load you up! Don't fuckin be late agin" I bounced off the wall as he shoved me and then two quick hits to my back had me down. Then I tumbled down the stairs to the basement with one of them hauling on my collar.

"Rack him up! I want to fuck him right fucking now!" and my clothes started disappearing while I tried to recover from those two kidney punches. My god what am I doing here!

"Lindsay? You like?" I could see him talking on the phone but couldn't be sure. "Glad you caught him on his way out! Don't think he would've shown."

"Yeah, do it like ... Nothing is off the board or too hard ... well you know! We gotta date tomorrow but he don't know that!"

Still wonder if I heard that...

Nude they threw me on a table face down - a tongue was licking my cock and a cock was getting rammed up my ass.

"Nice fucking shit hole Rick! Guess you really did have fun at Colton's last night!"

A nice BBC wandered into my view and I opened wide to get a taste.

He kept it just out of reach - just the tip of my tongue could get a lick. Something went around my waist and I was tied to the table, then my knees got roped and my legs were spread to painfully as they were tied to the legs. Two people grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back, they bent them at the elbow as they pulled them towards my neck. The elbows and wrists were tied together and then my shoulders were pulled back tightly. And that BBC gettin shoved into my ass and I was happy - well as happy as you can be with being bound painfully. I got happier a few minutes later as that cock that was teasing my tongue was driven deep into my throat.

"Wow, that is a great throat - fully open and taking my BBC!"

"Nice ass too - still tight and white but not after tonight!"

I ignored the conversation because I had my mouth full. Something hot and wet wrapped about my cock and it was happy too! The assfucking last night was like making love compared to this one. Hard in, hard out, hard all about. Shove it side to side, never straight in, it went on and on as they each pounded me. The point seemed to be hurting me or stretchin my ass out. The throat fucking was more violent than yesterday. Amazing at that sounds. Not cumming once as far as I could tell. I assumed Viagra kept them hard and punishing me was the purpose. I came over and over as they pummeled me both anally and orally and it was pretty nice, hurt but nice. The girl that was sucking my cock must have gotten full because she started tying my balls up. Lift and separate - or at least separate then stretch down and they could stretch way down because I was trying to please that girl, she suggested stretching my scrotum and I did it to the extreme - then when they were tied and exposed someone started hitting them like they were little drums. Every few seconds instant pain! Curl up in a ball pain - but of course I couldn't curl and it didn't stop. The guys took a break - they had been switching holes so I got both in both. They seem to like ATMing me. When they stopped another girl took over the ball stretching, beating, crap. How did I know it was a girl?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.