Family Feud an Alternate Continuation Fanfic - Cover

Family Feud an Alternate Continuation Fanfic

Copyright© 2013 by StacieLove

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continuing story of the Taylor Family for anyone who can't wait for the next chapter in FF4. This is fan fiction and not condoned by the actual Family Feud author. It probably does not relate in any way to what she'll write herself, but it provides a read for those like me who needed one.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

If it hurts then it must be good for you

Wendy and Jamie knew better than to enter the hotel room dressed in their firemen's' jackets so they shrugged out of them at the door before they went inside. Chris was still naked in the chair texting with Delilah and Bill was napping, fully dressed on the bed. The girls carefully hung the jackets next to the door and carried the breakfast bags to the coffee table. With the money they'd made at the fire station firmly clutched in her hand, Wendy was the first to take up her position on the floor. Jamie quickly followed.

Chris looked up from his phone and grinned. "She's going to help but she wants to practice with you two first. And she wants your help with her aunt. And where did you get those yellow coats from. I know you didn't walk out wearing them. Did you steal them?"

"So sir," Jamie replied, "They were given to us!"

"And do you think that we wouldn't mind? We sent you out in one outfit and you came back in with something else. What happened to your bikini?"

Wendy knew she had to be careful with what either of them said to Chris. There was no telling if he'd be happy or mad at them. "We gave our outfits to the guys that gave us the jackets, sir. We thought it would be a good reminder of us and make them want to come back for more."

"But WE own everything," Chris burst out, pointing to himself and his dad. "You gave away stuff that wasn't yours to give!"

"But we got you lots of yummy breakfast!" Jamie said hopefully. "And money too! Show them, mom..."

"Cow Tits is still Cow Tits to you, Ass Face," Bill broke in to remind his daughter. "You're two for two so far." Then after pausing for a moment, added, "Maybe I should have waited till you were finished so I could tally it all up at the end and punish you accordingly?"

"Thank you for correcting me sir," Jamie replied with her eyes lowered, not seeing Bill hold up a third finger.

"What did you get for breakfast whores?" Chris asked, looking at his mom.

"Um, we don't know sir," Wendy replied, realizing that neither of them had looked in the bags.

Bill held up a fourth finger.

"So how do you know it's yummy?" Chris asked, now looking at Jamie.

"We assumed sir..."

Bill held up his thumb ... Five infractions in a minute, he mouthed to Chris without saying anything.

"Since when has it been okay for a stupid slut to assume anything?" Chris hollered, feigning anger. He jumped out of the chair and Wendy thought he was going to slap her on the side of the head and flinched but instead he swept one of the bags off the coffee table.

"Ooh, homemade egg muffins and hash browns! There's tons of stuff in here dad!"

"How did you pay for all that stuff and where'd the extra money come from," Bill demanded.

"We got the food free, sir and the money was from letting the firemen across the road bid on us," Wendy said, terrified of Bill's building wrath.

"What, there was a hundred firemen over there or something?" Bill asked, snatching the money out of his wife's hand to count it. Coins went flying but Bill ignored them. "There's enough here to pay for all kinds of sex from twice as many as that," he added after a few more seconds of counting and not bothering to do the math anyway.

"It was about six or so, I think sir," Jamie replied, again looking up at her angry father.

"Oh, so now the infractions have to be counted on two hands, huh?"

Wendy was proud of her daughter for not lying. She'd been tempted to but Jamie had jumped in first. She was sick of making up little white lies to cover for the fact that she'd earned a lot of money for the family. She and Jamie. The two family sluts. The two family whores who'd do anything to provide for their men.

"And where are the condoms then?"

"Oh shit!" Wendy said before she could stop herself.

"No condoms, huh? There's another one!" Bill declared triumphantly. "Okay, anything else?"

"No sir!" Wendy and Jamie responded in unison.

"So it's just the seven little things then," Chris said with a smile.

"Yes sir," Wendy admitted.

"Wrong, you stupid cunt. None of them are little things and you've got seven things you screwed up! You are both in such dire need of correction that I don't think simple weights on your piercings are going to be enough. What do you think dad?"

"Have you got something in mind, Chris?" Bill asked his son with a grin.

"Well I think the first thing is to take a step back and think about it, dad. Why don't we all sit down and have something to eat first?"

"Yeah but the sluts have already had their breakfast. Maybe they should stand against the wall with their hands on their heads and think about things a little?"

"They could, or they could help us eat all this stuff. There's too much for you and me and it'd be a waste to leave some," Chris said with a malicious grin.

Bill knew the look in his son's eye. Chris was already planning something and it had to do with feeding the girls. He decided to let Chris have his fun. "Okay son, whatever you want.

"First, get those bags open and lay everything out on the table." Chris instructed. The girls quickly complied. There were eight muffins and four hash browns, but the hash browns were twice as big as the McDonalds ones Chris usually got.

Chris picked up a muffin and took a big bite. He chewed for a full minute then told his mom to open her mouth. When she did, he leaned over her and let the well-masticated food pulp drop out of his mouth and into hers. "Here you go, fresh chewed slut chow!" he laughed.

Wendy held the food in her mouth until he told her to swallow. The second big bite went to Jamie, following the same procedure. The third bite was all for Chris. Bill screwed up his face as he watched Chris feeding his mother and sister, wondering how Chris could be do depraved. To Bill, it was almost as bad as Chris enjoying the sight of feeding them excrement. After a couple of minutes, Bill's hunger got the better of him and as Chris continued to bite, chew, feed and finally eat some himself, Bill started in on one of the hash browns.

By the time Bill had eaten his first muffin, he was beginning to feel full already. Chris was just finishing his first muffin. Bill only got through half a second muffin before he put it down, totally full. Chris was still happily chewing the girls' food and only swallowing every third bite himself. Bill could see the girls were already getting full too but Chris showed no sign of slowing down.

Eventually, on the third muffin, Jamie begged him to stop, claiming that she was afraid she was going to be sick from eating too much. Chris was showing no pity for either of them. "We'll stop when I've had enough. If you throw up, your mom eats it back down. That goes for you too, mom!"

They didn't finish everything on the table before Chris got full, but the girls were way past full themselves. It was all each of them could do to avoid vomiting.

"I suppose you two think you're going to just take a nap now, after all that good food," Chris said, wiping his mouth. "Well guess what? You can! I've set you up out back, all ready to go. Am I the best son and brother or what?" He beamed.

"Thank you sir?" Wendy said, a little afraid of him being so nice. She knew there wasn't enough room behind the hotel for actual beds between the back wall and the chain-link fence, but anything to lay on right now would be wonderful. Wendy hadn't slept in sixteen hours.

Get your asses out back next to Roscoe's kennel and wait for me. I'll be out in a moment.

As soon as the girls scampered outside, Chris turned to his dad. "Do you know what's better than torturing those two?" He asked with a smile?"

"What's that, Chris?"

"When they get to torture each other! We still have those canes, right?"

"Sure ... right over there," Bill said, pointing to the corner where all their bondage stuff was sitting in a big box. "Are you going to have one of them cane the other?"

"Better, dad! I'm going to get them to cane each other, like a duel! The first one to welt the other twenty times is the winner."

"And what are they going to win?"

"Well it's what they have to do if they lose that counts. We just fed them more than they've had to eat in days, all in one meal. What's gonna happen in a few hours?"

"Well they're going to have to take a shit, that's for sure!" Bill laughed.

"Soooooo..."

"You aren't seriously going to make the loser eat shit are you?"

"Mom's already done it. Remember the incident on the dining room table? The only difference is that this time it'll be light enough for one of them to see what she's doing!" Chris finished saying this as he pulled on a pair of shorts. "You coming?"

"Sure. It'll be interesting to see how you're going to make them cane each other though. I doubt your mom will go for it."

Bill followed Chris out the door and around to the back of the hotel where the sluts were waiting. He'd brought the rest of their breakfast and threw it on the ground in front of Roscoe, who didn't hesitate for a second before diving into the scraps.

So this is what's going to happen," Chris said to everyone. You get twenty lashes each with the cane. Any overlapping welts count as one. Anything that doesn't welt doesn't count. The loser is the first to twenty, but the winner gets to take the loser's actual punishment. Sound fair?"

"So the real loser is the last to twenty?" Jamie asked.

"You could say that, but since this is a punishment, neither of you can really win. It's just a matter of the loser missing out on a small part of the punishment."

"So which of us are you going to cane first, sir?" Wendy asked timidly.

"That's the fun part ... for us anyway. You get to administer each other's punishments. Cow Tits and Ass Face squaring off against each other."

"But sir," Wendy practically screeched, "I can't whip Ass Face!"

"Then you can sit it out and watch her take forty lashes instead. Is that okay with you, Ass Face?"

Jamie began to shake in terror. Forty lashes! Could she stand it? It was hard for her to find her voice to answer Chris. "Whatever you say, sir," she finally managed.

"What if I take all forty, sir?" Wendy pleaded.

"Nah, that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. For us, anyway. Five seconds ... both of you each get twenty by your own hands or she gets forty by mine and I won't spare her face," Chris ended with an evil grin.

"Four..."

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One..."

"Both of us sir, thank you sir for the choice!" Wendy screamed it at the last moment.

"Okay, both of you it is. One last thing. No more than 3 welts anywhere near each other or they all count as one! Here's a cane each. You can start when I say go."

"Oh, almost forgot!" Called Bill, before disappearing around the corner and reappearing a moment later with his trust camcorder.

"Ready..." Said Chris. "Go!"

Jamie landed the first strike on her mom, but before it landed, she yelled, "right hip!" to give Wendy a chance to prepare.

Wendy struck at her daughter with the same warning but left no visible mark. The hit was too soft.

"Didn't count!" Chris giggled.

Jamie couldn't believe the cane hadn't left a mark. It sure felt painful enough! "Please hit harder mom! It's going to hurt anyway but now I still have to take twenty more! Right outer thigh," she added and swung again, instantly creating a six-inch long welt that brought a tear to her mom's eye.

They kept it up like that for ten more strikes, only eight of which Wendy had swung hard enough to leave an acceptable mark. Jamie changed tactics then. "Four to your boobs mom, watch out!"

The intense pain almost brought Wendy to her knees but she could see that the speed of Jamie's strike made it almost like one super-blow. She absolutely hated to do it but as soon as she recovered, she put her best effort into giving her daughter four in return plus one to the tummy.

By twelve good strikes apiece, each of them lad landed another one that left no mark. Both of them wanted it to be over. Wendy jumped in and gave her daughter eight more lashes, two on either side of her daughter's neck where a parent would expect to find a hickey on her daughter's neck instead of a welt, and two to the inside thigh of each leg. All were done with no warning. Wendy just wanted to get them done. Jamie now had nineteen livid red marks on her naked body, but two of them were crossed so only counted as one. Jamie had totally botched her mom's caning too. Wendy had closer to twenty five marks but many were touching. Both women were in tears and finding it hard to see.

"Give her a good one to the cunt and you can call it done, Ass Face!" Chris encouraged his sister.

Wendy had retained enough coherence to understand that if Jamie won, she really lost. So without waiting for the crack to land between her legs, she blistered her daughter's calves, arms and finally nipples, as quickly and with as much force as she could muster. Jamie screamed in pain at the nipple lashings and dropped her cane. Wendy had beaten Jamie to twenty and in fact left twenty two separate, bright red lines on her daughter's body. Eventually Jamie came to her senses and picked up her cane. A vicious uppercut made the cane sing before it came into contact with Wendy's clit and if there hadn't been so much street noise nearby, Wendy's scream would have woken any late-sleeping neighbors.

"So the winner is Cow Tits! Let's hear it for the winner!" Chris joked. "And for your prize, you get to save Ass Face from a regular old butt spanking by taking it for her! Go mom!"

Chris careful sat down on an old, upturned pain can and beckoned him mom to drape herself over his lap. When she did, her right burning thighs touched the ground on one side of her son and her face, or rather cheek, was resting against the filthy ground and she could almost taste the crud.

Chris began her spanking immediately and continued till his arm got tired. While he did it, he marveled that neither girl had thought to turn around and offer any part of their back to the cane. There wasn't a fresh mark on his mom's back or ass at all. He'd spanked his mom lots of times but never got over the thrill of spanking a naked female parent. He loved spanking his mom even more than his sister. When he finished, Wendy had snot running out of her nose onto the ground and her eyes were red from crying.

"Now I promised you a nap and that's the second part of your punishment. See those hooks up there?" He asked, pointing to four hooks each spaced three feet from the next in the wall above the heads of everyone. "Since there's not enough room to lay comfortably horizontal, you get to nap vertical! Go get the ankle cuffs Ass Face and be quick about it or I'll ask dad to give you a spanking too!"

Jamie was quick. She couldn't have spent any time at all 'sneaking' into the motel room, Bill decided. He was half inclined to spank her anyway just because he too enjoyed it, but his stomach was full and he thought it might be uncomfortable for him.

Chris had the girls put the ankle cuffs on then surprised everyone by enlisting his dad's help to hang first Wendy then Jamie on the hooks by their ankle cuffs so they were upside down and spread open. Now both girls once again almost immediately felt like puking as blood rushed to their heads.

"As a special treat, we're going to leave you here to sleep while we go grocery shopping. If you need anything, well ... too bad. We can't be everywhere at once you know!" With that, the men left them to their own devices

Eventually both girls got over their nausea from eating too much and from being hung upside down.

After an hour of silence, Jamie finally broke it. "How long can they leave us here like this?"

"As long as they want dear. You know that," Wendy answered.

"I'm sorry I was so hard on you mom. I just knew we couldn't stretch that punishment out."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.