Corresponding Intents - Cover

Corresponding Intents

Copyright© 2013 by DarkSide

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband's resolve for rhetoric to become reality is preempted by shy wife's altered perspective.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Paying off a bet to her black colleague would be so taboo John initially assumed his shy wife would renege. Manipulating which way his wife had gone was unquestionably influenced by the last line of the interracial story, Shy Wife's Forced Black Handjob, "in the back of my mind I resolved that I was going to turn my wife into the black cock slut she said to Eric she was." John's wife was coincidentally also named Melissa and she always called her black colleague by the name Eric. There seemed to be few variations between Shy Wife's Forced Black Handjob and how his wife paid off the bet. Those similarities influenced the presumptuous husband to inaccurately assume life imitates art.

Apparently it will be easier than initially thought to turn his wife onto black cock according to what she said to and did with Eric. Melissa going straight from work to her black colleague's the next day confirmed this assessment unbeknown to her husband. John retired early that Monday night having no idea his wife's intentions corresponded with his.

Confirming John was sound asleep Melissa quietly slipped down to his man cave. A quick search of John's computer video files easily located that evening's recording of fulfilling her black colleague's bet. Using an 8GB thumb drive Melissa copied the webcam recording and the corresponding internet file entitled, Shy Wife's Forced Black Handjob. The title made her laugh. Rather than being forced the webcam recording every act and word made it necessary for her to exercise a lot more restraint than she had in her office that afternoon.

Melissa's clueless husband mistakenly assumed the wifi webcam to spy on his wife had not been discovered. John erroneously assumed his laptop computer was safe from scrutiny. Consequently John was equally clueless that another meaning of assume is "ASS of U & ME."

Tuesday both husband and wife greeted the morning with positive outlooks. Joe was very pleased over successfully manipulating his wife into fulfilling one of his deviant fantasies. He wondered how soon the next opportunity would appear to insure her responsiveness was not a one and done.

More than likely retiring with the smell and feel of dried cum on her boobs instigated a kaleidoscope of very pleasurable erotic interracial dreams. Melissa slid into their ensuite bath as soon as John was showered, shaved and preoccupied with dressing and departing. Although not needing to shave her legs, she did want to groom her pubic patch to almost nothing so she could better enjoy watching the first big thick black cock fucking her married white pussy. Other grooming changes pushing the limits of her firm's dress code included teasing her hair fuller instead of the severe bun she usually wore and additional eye makeup and lip gloss. A three quarter cup bra and matching thong were chosen. She chose a semi-retired business suit that no longer fit as comfortably as recently tailored attire. Inspecting the skirt in her chevalier mirror she approved of the way if molded her buttocks and stopped three inches above her knees. Instead of the usual button to the neck blouse she chose one with a neckline matching her scoop necked blazer. Instead of her usual pearl or diamond studs she chose a pair of chain and dangle ear rings. She wore last night's black choker to symbolize her love of black cock. Subtle seduction rather than business professional described today's attire. Normally on the train ride into the city she is oblivious of her surroundings unless jostled. Out of the corner of her eye she picked up on the approving glances of most of the men around her. For the first time she made direct eye contact with every black man letting her eyes travel up their body the same way they did hers. Departing the train with a spring in her step and a smile on her face Melissa had absolutely no qualms with her decision to go black and bareback formalizing her extramarital relationship.

Her hand caressing his forearm accompanied greeting last night's guest by the lobby elevator bank. He greeted her with the usual, "Good morning Melissa." She reciprocated, "Good Morning Tyrone."

Tyrone! What happened to Eric? It's time for a brief explanation. A while back at the party when Tyrone got so drunk he inappropriately extended their office familiarity into a public setting Melissa sought to protect him from any complaint from her husband by identifying Tyrone with the first false name that popped into her head. Sharing the incident with a fraternity brother who dropped by for a visit Tyrone and Melissa invited him to join them for lunch. The incident and lunch camaraderie became grist for the creative fictional erotic story, Shy Wife's Forced Black Handjob, posted on a popular website. Tyrone received a text notifying him of URL and he shared it with Melissa. Planting the story on John's laptop put in motion the events described in Chapter 1.

Tyrone stood behind her on the way up in the elevator. Seductively she nestled his cock bulge in the crevice of her buttocks. She could feel his tumescent response and walked a half step in front of him to her office. Once inside she dropped her purse on her desk and turned into his arms for a passionate hug and French kiss. Melissa whispered, "Good morning. Are we still getting together this afternoon?"

Tyrone laughed as he responded, "I thought we settled the vocabulary we use in private yesterday afternoon and last night?"

Smiling Melissa began again, "Good morning Black Master! I really love your black cock. This afternoon I'm going black and bareback!"

Holding out his arms Melissa molded her body to Tyrone's. As soon as they separated she reached down and fondled his cock bulge while pulling his head down to her lips. "Eight hours is way too long to wait for this!"

Picking up the duplicate copies of their quarterly reports from her desk they went to the Operations Manager and then Vice President of Operations offices to turn them in. Surprisingly the secretary ushered them into the Vice President's office. Rising from the sofa along her back wall the firm's President joined her. Grace began with, "I've been monitoring your reports and workload for quite some time. We are aware of how much lost time it takes for each one of you to prepare partially redundant reports and then verify their accuracy." The President added, "The Operations Manager has some serious health issues and will be retiring early on a disability. Frankly we've had a very difficult time deciding which one of you to promote. We've been very appreciative of your sterling team work and have decided to make sure that team work stays intact. Therefore, next week you will both move into the Operations Manager's office as Co-Managers of Operations. You will now report directly to Grace. I'll leave the three of you to sort out individual responsibilities." Tyrone shook his hand and then the President turned to face Melissa.

Noticing hiss eyes shift down from hers the unassuming dedicated professional realized her firm's President found her attractive. Uncharacteristically she leaned slightly forward for his viewing pleasure. It only took a second for Melissa to successfully communicate her willingness and be rewarded with smooth caress of his fingers on her palm accompanied by a smile. The once shy, faithful wife no longer had any qualms about fucking her way through the glass ceiling.

The three of them worked together on a division of responsibilities and interim flow chart for the remainder of the morning. Grace took her two new co-managers to lunch at the 21 Club. At the end of lunch Grace ordered three flutes of champagne to toast their promotion. Grace winked and told them she was sure they needed the remainder of the day to get used to their promotions.

Once Grace's limousine was out of sight Tyrone flagged a cab for them. Melissa initially reverted back to her shy ways primly sitting a respectable distance away from Tyrone. Then it dawned on her that she was not a subordinate wife to him but an equal co-manager with the black man that was about to become her first ever extramarital lover. Without further to do she slid across the seat, threw both legs over his lap and pulled his head down to her for a long soul kiss. Tyrone openly fondling her booby was accepted with grinding her buttocks on his cock bulge.

A trail of male and female clothing articles marked the most direct route from front door vestibule to Tyrone's master bedroom. Looking Tyrone in the eyes while holding his hands Melissa promised, "Mind and body are dedicated to your pleasure Black Master." Then she kneeled before her colleague. In her home in front of the webcam the prior evening she only licked the shaft and French kissed his cock knob. Practicing in her office yesterday afternoon was very scary at first. Nevertheless once she held and stroked Tyrone's big black cock she could not resist sucking while stroking until pulling off and catching his load in a wad of Kleenex. Enjoying their illicit freedom Melissa began wantonly converting Tyrone into her extramarital lover with her mouth and caressing fingers.

Locking eyes the two lovers mutually enjoyed the willing phallic recipient overcoming her gag reflexes as Melissa steadily handled more and more of Tyrone's black cock. After several minutes of being incomparably pleasured by a novice turned fellatrix Tyrone threw back his head and blurted through gritted teeth, "Baby where do you want it?" "Please paint my boobs, then face and back in my mouth to finish" his new mistress begged. The third time around Melissa was neither surprised by the amount nor rapid pace of her lover's loads. Placing his cock knob into her cleavage she let the first salvo well up from between her boobies. Pointing his cock at her face as the second load spewed forth she felt him spray her eyes and cheeks. Before the next volley she deftly slipped his cock knob between her lips and kept swallowing each luscious offering until finished. Tyrone surprised her by leaning down and drawing her to her feet for a very deep passionate soul kiss.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.