07 Home 2
Chapter 66

Copyright© 2013 by Banzai Ben

Flashback – Ben – In Moscow

I was eating the great meal that Tatiana brought me after I thought I had really screwed things up and would never see her again. But something wasn't quite right. Tatiana was as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs which is something I'd never observed in her before - other than the time when Elena pulled the gun on her and Masha. Yeah, something wasn't right – no that's not right either, something was familiar. I studied the plate and it looked familiar as hell. When I looked closely at the piece of chocolate for dessert, I finally figured it out. I'd eaten this exact same meal before with Jack and Masha at her place and recognized Masha's Lomonosov china1. I especially recognized the heart shaped chocolate dessert because Jack was proud as hell when he bought them for Masha and then bragged about it for the whole damn day.

1 Lomonosov china http://www.lomonosov-russia.com/

The problem I had was what the hell good was this information? It wasn't like I could do anything with it. If I said anything to Tatiana it would make things even worse than they were earlier in the day. For once I took the smart path, didn't say anything about my discovery, finished the meal, smiled at Tatiana and thanked her profusely, "Thanks honey that was a great meal, I especially liked the chocolate for dessert."

She got a gleam in her eyes and said, "Your dessert is not finished yet."

I not so truthfully reminded her, "Honey, I hate to tell you this, but after Svetlana's abuse of me today (I wanted to add, and the fucking lie about the food, but knew better), what I would really like is something not too strong for pain and then to go to sleep."

Her mouth dropped open slightly in surprise then she quickly recovered and answered, "Yes Ben, I understand. I will leave and get you some pain medicine immediately."

I was thankful as hell when she left since I sure as hell didn't like the game she was playing. Plus, for some other reason which I couldn't fathom, I really didn't want sex tonight - it might be because of my other plans...

Flashback – Tatiana – In Moscow

I was very shocked as this was the first time that Ben hadn't wanted sex and I was worried. Hundreds of concerns flashed across my mind: Perhaps Ben was correct, Svetlana's therapy was too intense; or perhaps Ben was getting sick; or even perhaps even the worst fear of all - he was growing tired of me. I forced myself to maintain my professional demeanor, went to the nurse's station, signed out a moderately strong analgesic and returned to Ben's room. I was shocked when I arrived because he was already asleep. I returned the drug to the nurses station, made sure the head nurse witnessed me signing it back in and then I called Masha...

Masha answered the phone and I began...

Flashback – Masha – In Moscow

I had just finished making the salad for Jack and served it to him. I was extremely grateful to Ben for broaching the subject of Jack's weight gain because it saved me from having to discuss the weighty situation with Jack. I sat down, across from Jack, to eat a salad of my own when I received a phone call. I left the table to answer the phone, determined it was from Tatiana and listened as she frantically said, "Masha, Ben didn't want me for dessert and I don't understand the situation."

I questioned, "Not even after you gave him the plate of food and told him you cooked it?"

My curiosity was aroused when it took a moment too long before she informed me, "No Masha, he thanked me for the food and the dessert. I told him dessert wasn't over yet, began to take off my nurse's uniform and he told me that after the physical therapy today all he wanted was something mild for pain and to sleep. I went to the nurse's station, checked out a mild analgesic and returned to the room only to find he was already asleep."

I did not like the sound of this so I pondered her actions for a few moments. My concern was because I did not prepare the dessert she mentioned so I questioned, "What was the dessert which Ben thanked you for?"

Tatiana took even longer to reply and then confessed, "Masha, I am sorry but I took one of the heart shaped chocolates that Jack gave you for Ben's dessert."

I rushed to my cabinets, checked the contents and determined that Tatiana used one of my Lomonosov china plates so I had a good idea what had occurred. I controlled my emotions as I lied to Tatiana, "Tatiana, I am not sure what is going on. However, Jack and I are eating dinner and I will discuss it with him and call you back later."

I came back to the table as Jack glared and complained...

Flashback – Jack – In Moscow

I could tell that Tatiana once again called Masha but this was right in the middle of dinner and I hate having dinner interrupted! While this wasn't one of Masha's greatest meals, it was my fault for asking her to help me lose weight and I could tell she spent a hell of a lot of time making this salad edible.

She came back to the table and I asked, "I could tell that was Tatiana, what the hell did Banzai do this time to piss her off?"

Masha answered, "Jack, I don't think it was Ben this time, I think it was Tatiana."

I sighed, played with my salad and complained, "Hell no! Don't tell me she's started messing things up too!"

Masha smiled at me and asked, "Jack, I'm going to describe what happened and would like to know if you think Ben might have determined what actions we took."

Masha told me how she gave Tatiana the French meat meal she had made for me (it impressed me even more that she was able to make this damn fine salad so fast), Tatiana told Ben she made it herself, took it to Banzai on one of Masha's fine china plates and had also included (this really pissed me off) one of the chocolate hearts that I had bought for Masha.

I finished off the last bite of my salad and was actually and surprisingly full. I looked at Masha and answered, "Banzai is sharp as hell and he certainly figured out exactly what happened. If you remember he ate the same meal here before on your china plates but what really clinches the deal is her taking one of the chocolate hearts I gave you. I showed those to Banzai and bragged about them so I know he would remember those."

Masha looked sad and asked the next logical question, "Jack, what do you think Ben will do about this?"

I shook my head and answered, "Tatiana really screwed up when she lied to Banzai - that was the worst possible thing she could do. Let me go and explain to Banzai what happened tomorrow and I might be able to fix things."

Masha told me, "Jack, I would be eternally grateful." Then she gave me a preview of what 'eternally grateful' was and it almost made the cluster fuck the women created worth it. However my mood was ruined when she got out of bed to call Tatiana...

Flashback – Ben – In Moscow

I successfully tricked Tatiana into believing I was asleep, so with her out of the way tonight I waited impatiently for them to arrive – hell I was just as impatient as Tatiana was nervous earlier. I began to write two of the hardest letters I had ever written in my life, put them in separate envelopes and continued to wait. My whole plan would be ruined if Tatiana came back.

Finally they arrived and I began to implement my plan...

Flashback – Glen – At the military hospital

I couldn't believe the e-mail Jennifer showed me! She had always complained about that fucking boy trying to do things with her, but I assumed it was because of her silly infatuation with someone else. I wondered why he kept showing up at every piece of shit ballet school we took Jennifer to, now I knew why: The little bastard was stalking her!!!

Jennifer continued her complaints, "Daddy, I asked Katie for a new bed but she said they couldn't give me one."

I wanted to swear but decided to save my wisdom for those that deserved it and answered, "Don't worry Jennifer, you are going to get a new bed and much more. Stay right here while I take care of this."

I stormed out of her hospital room, stomped up to the nurse's station and ordered, "I want to see the head nurse on duty tonight immediately! If she's not here in less than ten minutes, I will have all of you reassigned to someplace so cold you will never get warm again."

That lit a fire under their collective asses and they began to page the head nurse. Jennifer's nurse came up and inquired, "Sir, what seems to be the problem?"

I glared at her, controlled my natural impulse to deck her ass and demanded, "Did my Jennifer show you the pictures that bastard boy sent her?"

She had a concerned look and answered, "Yes Sir she did."

I continued, "And did she request a new bed because of what transpired on her bed?"

She gulped and answered, "Yes she did?"

I barked, "Attention! Excuse fucking me! How did you just address me?"

She snapped to attention and I could see the fear in her eyes as she corrected herself, "Yes Sir! She did."

I left her standing at attention as the head nurse ran up. I recognized her as soon as she arrived. She noticed Katie standing at attention and was smart enough to come up, snap to attention, salute me and then ask, "Permission to speak Sir?"

I glared at both of them and ordered, "Keep your mouths shut and remain at attention."

While I was waiting for Betty, the head nurse, I had come up with a plan. I left them standing there, walked back into Jennifer's room, became even more pissed since she was sitting on the floor and asked, "Jennifer, how old is your friend Megan?"

Jennifer told me, I walked back outside and was glad to see that both Betty and Katie were where I left them. I then walked across in front of them far enough away so they couldn't hear me, took out my mobile phone and called the JA - thank God he was still in the hospital. I apprised him of a situation with Jennifer and he said he'd be right up.

I walked over in front of Betty, uncomfortably close as a matter of fact, and confronted her, "Were you aware that the bed in my daughter's room was used for a sexual tryst between a boy and another girl?"

She answered correctly, "Permission to speak Sir?"

I answered, "You have permission to answer my direct questions only."

She answered, "Sir! I was not aware of this fact and I certainly do not condone such an act."

I barked at her, "Nurse, restrain your answers to my direct questions only! My daughter Jennifer informed her nurse over here, Katie, of the fact and requested a new bed because hers was soiled. Katie informed my daughter it was impossible to give her a new bed."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.