07 Home 2 - Cover

07 Home 2

Copyright© 2013 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 25

Present – Jack – At the cabin

Masha takes off running toward the truck that Jennifer's dog caused to crash and I yelled, "Where the fuck are you going?"

Present – Masha – At the cabin

Jack can not comprehend that Jennifer's dog (who also helped to save and bring Irina back to us) has been injured and might need veterinary attention. While I am not a veterinarian, I am sure I can render excellent assistance to the dog.

I yell a reply, "Sharik has been injured and I must render first aid. Please continue with your work and recover our son!"

I approach the dog and then something unexpected happens...

Present – Jack – At the cabin

I order the Marines guarding the perimeter, "Make sure you keep my wife protected!" I then turn back and continue to tear into the tunnel's ventilation system."

We finally get the main cover off and I see something I sure as hell don't like! I ask the other men, "Is that what I think it is?"

Then one of them unwisely shoots it and all hell breaks loose while one of the perimeter Marines says, "Sir, you need to see what's going on..."

Shit when it rains it sure as hell pours...

Present – Glen – At the cabin

When I make my announcement of the Special Forces coming, everyone stops and listens. Other, that is, than the twin's brother because he keeps firing at what I hope are fake Marines. I hope the conflict is over but once my announcement is finished all hell breaks loose again - but this time it's worse! Yeah, the fake Marines are even more obvious now and it appears they are intent on killing as many real Marines as possible. This has turned into one huge Mongolian Cluster Fuck! I mentally decide to fuck it and once again personally join in the fray...

Present – Linus – Rescuing the survivors

I don't think Glen's announcement had the effect he hoped for. I'm sure he hoped the fake fucking Marines would take off but instead they seem even more intent on ... Now that's interesting! It seems like one person has garnered the attention of most of the fake Marines. And whoever he is, he's kicking their ass!

I continue the rescue effort but I can't believe what the hell I find...

Present – Mira and Alexi – At the cabin

I arrive at Todd and my sister's position and shield Todd's corporeal self with my body while he continues to work on my sister Ira. He pauses slightly and signs, "Who the hell is keeping the fake fucking Marines busy? Whoever they are I owe them a beer!"

I reply, "Alexi seems to have discovered some new abilities of which we were not cognizant. He is our new benefactor. What transpired to injure my sister?"

He pauses again, holds up a large spoon and signs, "It looks like Mabel's spoon became an almost lethal projectile. It was embedded deeply into her back."

Todd slumps and falls to the ground and then I realize that it is now my duty to save them both...

My sister Mira arrived at Todd and my other sister Ira's location while I do my best to kill the charlatan Marines. It has become easier because I have attracted the attention of most of them so they are now facing and firing at me. I note that Todd falls to the ground and my sister Mira takes over the medical duties. I double my resolve to keep the charlatan Marines from harming Mira...

Present – Zarika – Halfway house

The terrible man orders, "Take off your clothes for a body cavity search."

I resist, "You can go to hell! I will never take my clothes off for you!"

He laughs, "Good, I like it when you fight me. I can't wait to see that firm little body of yours."

He walks toward me, begins to grab me so I kick him in the crotch as hard as I can (I know I should have used some of the moves Ben taught me but this seemed better for the occasion). He lets out a long moan and falls to the floor. I run to the door but find it's locked! However, I find a baseball bat by the door, grab it, run back to the terrible man and beat him several times with it. Then I pick up a chair, throw it through the window. I use the baseball bat to break out the rest of the glass, jump through the window and run toward the woods...

Present – Yasmeen – The Hospital

I continue to tease the evil nurse and say (in Farsi), "Lashy!"

Piece of shit

The nurse yells, "You little bitch, you have quite the mouth on you! Just for that we will see how you like it when I don't give you any pain medication."

I swear more, "Tu goh khordie!"

Go eat shit!

The nurse gives me an evil grin and says, "Okay, two can play this game."

She leaves, comes back with a syringe, injects it into my IV and threatens, "Let's see how you like this."

It takes about ten minutes then I am in more pain than I have ever felt in my life! I begin to cry as the bad nurse evilly laughs, "Now how about an apology?"

I glare at her through my tears and answer, "Khaaar jendeh!"

Donkey slut!

She answers, "Okay, we will restrain you to the bed and see what you have to say in an hour."

Some bad nurse men come into the room, put straps on the bed and strap me down and then leave.

The pain increases until I can hardly stand it and then something terribly unthinkable happens...

Present – Ben – On the road

I'm still pissed off that Stacy tricked me then I make a decision, pull out my cell phone and look at it.

Yosemite Sam asks, "What are you doing?"

I answer, "I'm trying to figure out if I want to use my last burner phone for calling the Truth Network to refute Stacy's claim."

Fearless Freep states, "Well, I'm not so sure that you can refute what seems to be the truth."

I complain, "Truth hell! I was tricked and that means it's not true!"

Yosemite Sam pushes her two cents worth, "I'm not sure being tricked doesn't mean it's not true. After all, didn't our president trick everyone to get into office?"

Fearless Freep adds, "Hell, not just the fucking president! Every politician does that but I think this should be interesting. Honey, give him one of our burner cell phones."

Yosemite Sam asks for confirmation, "Ben, are you sure you want to make this phone call?"

I affirm, "Hell yes I do! I need to set the record straight." They hand me a phone and I make the call...

Present – Samantha and Stacy – On the road

My phone rings, I answer it, and it's the station. I quickly motion to Stacy, cover the mouthpiece and whisper, "Stacy, it's Ben on the phone."

Stacy smiles and says, "Put it on speaker."

I put it on the speaker and hear, "What the hell sort of report was that? I never gave Stacy a spanking she didn't deserve."

I try and get him to dig the hole deeper, "So, you admit to pulling down Stacy's panties and spanking her?"

Ben affirms, "Hell yes! She kept covering me with her rifle..."

Present – Ben – On the road

Samantha taunts, "And you never thought she might actually like the spankings?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.