His Party Favor - Cover

His Party Favor

Copyright© 2013 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - While undercover at a posh party, Kailey runs into more than she bargained for with a man with his own agenda.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple  

I writhed on the bed beneath him. I told myself I was trying to get away from him. But if that was true, why were my hips arching up to meet each thrust?

His mouth suckling my throat until it moved up to my lips, inhaling them. He kissed me so hard, to match each time his cock slid in between my pussy lips, their glistening wetness saturating it.

"You're so wet ... you tell me you don't want this, I know you're lying."

I gasped against him as he bucked his hips so hard smacking into mine, his balls slapping me with each stroke.

"You want faster don't you? Hard and fast, that's what a slut like you needs isn't it?"

I shook my head. I didn't want this, I kept telling him that only the words never passed my lips. He upped his tempo and the mattress squeaked louder, my thighs opened wider and my knees gripped his own slippery body.

"Oh god no ... I can't..."

"You are ... your pussy's so sweet ... squeeze me with it."

He rode against me harder, his cock rubbing against my clit, sending me spinning all over again. I grabbed his back with my hands, clawing it drawing him closer to me. I hated myself for doing it ... but the buildup ... I couldn't stop myself.

"I need ... god ... I need ... I need ... more..."

He moved his face close to mine brushing my lips.

"I know exactly what you need ... it's what you want."

He pulled my legs up to rest on his shoulders and then knelt against me. Spreading my legs apart he thrust into my pussy, making me gasp.

"It's so ... so..."

"Deep. You like that my little slut don't you?"

He rocked against me, in and out of my pussy which squeezed him, unwilling to let him go ... not until ... I couldn't even say or think it.

Not until he'd coated its walls with his cum.

I shook my head ... no I wouldn't let it get that far. I wiggled beneath him but that made him buck against me harder, faster.

Until ... until ... I bit my lip to keep from crying out as he moved against me even harder, grunting with each thrust. My pussy squeezing him, the friction building until ... I couldn't hold it back anymore.

But I wouldn't show it.

The tension unleased pleasure, each stroke amped it up as he rocked against me.

"Oh god ... oh god ... no..."

"You're close aren't you ... sure you are ... don't lie to me you bitch."

I bit back my words, my body writhing, wanton against him, as he teased my clit with his cock ... I cried out and once I did, a floodgate of words, naughty and nasty poured out of me. I didn't even recognize most of them as the sensations tore through me, pleasurably sharp before bursting into millions of shards of something so intense I couldn't name it. My pussy convulsed around his cock, squeezing it which made him groan against me.

He shuddered and then I felt his release, burning heat blazing a trail inside me before he lowered his mouth to take mine again.

Afterward, I lay on the bed while he rolled off of me and lay next to me.

"You're a great fuck you know that?"

I didn't answer. My body, slick and wet and sore where he'd penetrated me, and his cum seeping out of me. He rolled over on his side and started stroking my hip, draping a thigh over mine.

"Shy all of a sudden? After all those words you just said, wanting me to fuck you harder, faster, make me your nasty bitch, your whore ... you could never get enough?"

"I never said that..."

"Oh but you know you want more and you're going to get it. I got a lot of ways to use that body of yours tonight."

I shook my head.

"I did what you wanted. You fucked me and I came."

He smiled.

"Yes you did didn't you?"

I just stared at him, not paying attention to his hand idly on my hip. I saw a tattoo on his shoulder I hadn't noticed before of some Chinese symbols.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.